(Topic ID: 243824)

Here we go again PayPal friends n family

By tp

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Here we go again PayPal friends n family”

• Yes 21 votes
      16%
    • No 70 votes
      55%
    • I'd do it 37 votes
      29%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

Cash on glass, and if you have to , get tbe security check marker.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I've been using PayPal since it started I don't understand all this talk about having accounts Frozen and reversing charges what exactly are you guys doing is causing your account to be frozen there always seems to be that little bit of lack of information

From what I have seen , you sold a game or part. You describe it well and many pictures sent. You follow all rules to a T. The buyer sees a blemish or a scratch ( lets say it was under where the legs go and would be covered up.) Buyer raises to stink with paypal, and paypal will then come for you....

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Do a better job describing what your selling. List everything good and bad. If there was a scratch somewhere, whether it can be seen or not when installed, it should have been mentioned.

The point I'm making is you could have a hollywood film of your game , and if the buyer is not having a good day and something so minuscule sets them off, they can file a claim with PayPal and you must bow to them...

2 weeks later
    #124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

I’ve had great results with PayPal and have lost 1800 dollars on a transaction that went bad and the guy got to keep the musical instrument. I prefer cash for large transactions.

Cash on the Glass

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-we-go-again-paypal-friends-n-family?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.