AAAB8D9D-D314-4446-9761-AE0C26A7C029 (resized).jpeg
00DCEBE7-17EC-45A3-8C22-9D2B07E93002 (resized).jpeg
3308EDB7-4F1B-44DE-924F-1FAF4AA029E7 (resized).jpeg
51113C64-44D8-460E-BFA7-DFF1323F634D (resized).jpeg
IMG_6568 (resized).jpg
20190106_090900 (resized).jpg
IMG_6564 (resized).jpg
IMG_6567 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 5 years ago

More reskinned fake-limited overpriced trash. Next....

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from zombyetilicious:

Against my better judgement...
I read a long time ago that pinball people wanted better art and new ideas... I’ve personally done my damndest to push wherever and however I can within the reality that exists ...and it hasn’t been easy or remotely enjoyable all of the time... but I continued with the naive idea that it would be appreciated and might even make a dent in expanding the scope of what pinball can be in this time. I’ve taken risks and pushed back when it wasn’t in my best interest - thinking that might have an impact, it might make things better. I haven’t asked for anything in return...
...now I am though... I ask that if you don’t understand that the people who work on pinball machines - the designers, engineers, mechanical, artists, etc all pour their heart and soul into every project that will never have the time or schedule it should have or could have - all done for an audience with little thought of the effort - and if you can’t appreciate genuine effort, risk taking, and thousands of hours by countless people with passion to make pinball, that you can either get out of this hobby - or -at the very least be courteous with your voice for the effort.
I’m not asking you to keep quiet on your opinion, but to chose your words carefully and be respectful of the effort that people have made FOR you.
This project wouldn’t and couldn’t exist in any other form. If it’s not for you, say so - but don’t speculate and piss all over the effort and turmoil it took to get made... Stern didn’t make the choices on this project - the band did... so all the stern haters, get help or go on another thread for therapy...
...anyone remember when all I did was post jokes here? Nothing but blue skies and winky smiles... I miss that guy too
I’ll leave you with this... this project was very personal for me and I care greatly for it... Primus Pinball exists despite the haters and in spite of them....
...now tear into me, kids...

I’m begging you to drop your victim complex. No one even remotely criticizes you. Everyone loves your art. People here worship you & are thankful for everything you do.

You’ve done your job, now it’s a product. We are customers. Game customers have opinions on $60 games. Customers will have opinions on an $8000 game. There’s literally nothing wrong with that.

#368 5 years ago

Aurich, rarehero, et al... my case is made...

Has it?

FEE283FA-38AD-407C-A366-0D5D8A293760 (resized).jpegFEE283FA-38AD-407C-A366-0D5D8A293760 (resized).jpeg
#375 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Do you remember the time when you liked pinball? You are one of the first to literally criticize everything. If pinball pisses you off so much why do you waste your time here?

Liking pinball doesn’t mandate one cheerleads every new game. I love pinball. I don’t much care for most of what’s going on in new pinball manufacturing. Both feelings can coexist.

#377 5 years ago

You don’t comprehend what you read, do you? Are you a trump guy? Sorry to upset you man - I was making an analogy to responses on a forum

He’s anti Dongload Clump, that’s why he took offense to the comparison.

#378 5 years ago

It has - read my original point. Also a guy who calls himself ‘rarehero’ shouldn’t throw stones in glass complexes...

Rarehero is a song from Ridge Racer. No other meaning is attached to it.

It’s weird how I always praise you, yet you still think I’m your enemy.

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You dont have to cheerlead anything. Theres just no need for the constant bashing and hate that goes on.

There's no need to dismiss people's opinions as "bashing" and "hate". This is a hobbyist site, filled with pinball hobbyists and customers who are educated about pinball and are entitled to share their opinions, even negative ones, without being shamed for it or ganged up on by sycophants.

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Like when you had your GB hate tangent were you chased everyone around telling them how it sucks. Or how no one can dislike TH without hearing from you about how wrong they are?

Re: GB. I didn’t chase anyone, but when I expressed my opinion with facts to back it up, I was chased down by the Pinside opinion police as a scapegoat even when TONS of other people expressed the same opinion.

Re: TH. Most people ARE wrong about Hobbit, haven’t played it with newer code, and are still repeating lies like the upper flipper doesn’t do anything. Correcting people with facts isn’t wrong.

So, now even in this thread - am I to be the skapegoat for non-positive consumer opinion even though the thread is full of similar sentiment?

Oh, Pinside.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-they-come-primus-pinball?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.