AAAB8D9D-D314-4446-9761-AE0C26A7C029 (resized).jpeg
00DCEBE7-17EC-45A3-8C22-9D2B07E93002 (resized).jpeg
3308EDB7-4F1B-44DE-924F-1FAF4AA029E7 (resized).jpeg
51113C64-44D8-460E-BFA7-DFF1323F634D (resized).jpeg
IMG_6568 (resized).jpg
20190106_090900 (resized).jpg
IMG_6564 (resized).jpg
IMG_6567 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MapleSyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wouldn’t say zero appreciation, games such as Grand Prix, Target Alpha and Centigrade are the bees knees. This Nellie layout is fairly simple from a 70’s EM perspective...plenty of primarily em guys feel Nellie is lacking...heck, it’s a single player so who wouldn’t want more?
Anyway, crazylevi says Primus felt this game would sell on art alone so who gives a crap about anything else, and he and Stern clearly share the this same “who gives a crap” vision for Pinball. Doesn’t mean we can’t wish Stern aspired for more to protect and expand their brand...but hey, who gives a crap...if Stern doesn’t care about the intigrety of their brand and making a product that plays as good as it looks then why should you.

It’s probably NOT a single player. Though it has a single score reel. If it’s just like WNBJM/PBR it manages 4 players on the single reel.

Edit. I do t see the micro DMD that WNBJM has.

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

The micro DMD is on this game... I saw it in the pics.

Oh cool. Good catch. I’m fairly certain it will manage 1-4 players the same way then.

#411 5 years ago

The Power Posters will win the Forum War, and Jeremy will win at REAL LIFE.

The response to his post IS what sucks about Pinside. The only people who don’t know that, are so far up the ass of this Forum that they can almost see their well worn keyboards through their gnashing teeth!

It’s not that most people here don’t know what it takes to actually make a pinball machine... it’s that most people here don’t know what it takes to make ANYTHING.

One of the absolute GEMS of modern pinball stopped by here to say he’s proud of his latest project, and that it’s hard for him and the team to take dismissive, uninformed and sometimes vitriolic cristisism.

Why?? Because he fu$&ing CARES about his work, and the people he works with.

The problem here is that there is a vocal minority that are not pinball obsessed... they are Pinside obsessed.

I love pinball. I should love the World’s greatest Pinball Website, but I don’t. I love some aspects of it. There are a LOT of great people, and tons of useful information here... but a few arseholes ruin the vibe for everybody.

They will yell, “Grow a thicker skin!” And “Lighten Up. It’s just my opinion”, and “If you don’t like it go somewhere else”... Well, that’s what just about everybody who’s truly important in Pinball has done.

Because they can’t take it. Because they CARE about their work. Because they care about Pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MapleSyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-they-come-primus-pinball?tu=MapleSyrup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.