AAAB8D9D-D314-4446-9761-AE0C26A7C029 (resized).jpeg
00DCEBE7-17EC-45A3-8C22-9D2B07E93002 (resized).jpeg
3308EDB7-4F1B-44DE-924F-1FAF4AA029E7 (resized).jpeg
51113C64-44D8-460E-BFA7-DFF1323F634D (resized).jpeg
IMG_6568 (resized).jpg
20190106_090900 (resized).jpg
IMG_6564 (resized).jpg
IMG_6567 (resized).jpg
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
#1 5 years ago

On their current tour, Les has been making comments during the Q&A about an upcoming Primus pinball machine. Anyone else been hearing rumors? With Zombie Yeti's long history of doing Primus concert posters, I could really get my hopes up for the art package.

#2 5 years ago

That would be doooooooope

#3 5 years ago

Primus needs to be seen to be believed, in my opinion.

After just thinking they were ok, for most of my life I went to see them.

Now I have seen them twice.

Thier willy wonka album did it for me. So talented.

Many of the people I ask about Primus say they saw them a long time ago. Time to go again.

I missed the Primus/ tool concerts due to my health issues.

I want it now-Primus...

#4 5 years ago

Primus is a great show. I would be into this game for sure.

#5 5 years ago

Next Spooky?

#6 5 years ago

Would be very cool if they included some “special guests”.

Buckethead and Brain come to mind.

#7 5 years ago

My favorite band. I’d be in for sure.

#8 5 years ago

They come to Buffalo every year...think I will go this year... .....Joey

#9 5 years ago

Ole Dirty did one too, member?
He is the nicest guy. Hope he's at Expo again.
WHR4SV-1531067390-1280x1280-primus-poster-preorder (resized).jpgWHR4SV-1531067390-1280x1280-primus-poster-preorder (resized).jpg

#10 5 years ago

That willy wonka stuff they recorded is cool, check out "candy man"

#11 5 years ago

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpgI'd like a Frizzle Fry backglass, just like the T-shirt I used to wear. The 90s were so cool...

#12 5 years ago

I was a crazed lunatic back in the days I was bouncing around to primus. So glad i left the crazy behind, but primus still gets my adrenaline pumping. glad to hear their still sailing the seas of cheese in 2018.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ole Dirty did one too, member?
He is the nicest guy. Hope he's at Expo again.
[quoted image]

Get your ass to the Houston Expo he will be there...I will have cold beverages waiting just for you if you make it.

#14 5 years ago

Frizzle Fry / Sailing The Seas of Cheese / Pork Soda is such a perfect trio of albums. The wackiness and variety would all lend itself really really well to pinball.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Frizzle Fry / Sailing The Seas of Cheese / Pork Soda is such a perfect trio of albums. The wackiness and variety would all lend itself really really well to pinball.

Not to mention how it would help music pinball games move closer to the 21st century.

And you know I love anything that has to do with a beaver.

#16 5 years ago

Hopefully Wynona's Big Brown Beaver makes it in there somewhere!

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

On their current tour, Les has been making comments during the Q&A about an upcoming Primus pinball machine.

Maybe the upcoming JJP Charlie and the chocolate factory is using the music from Primus.

#18 5 years ago

im in on this for sure at any price, we always go to any concerts near us, Les's father lives near me and sat next to us at the last concert!

#19 5 years ago

Dog will hunt!!! I doubt it will happen but Les is great.

#20 5 years ago

Sailing the Seas of Cheeseeeeeeeeeeee.........

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not to mention how it would help music pinball games move closer to the 21st century.

True! Lots of bands that started in the late-80s and 90s that have huge career retrospectives and rabid fanbases ready for machines. I'd take a Sleater-Kinney or Nine Inch Nails pin.

Quoted from o-din:

And you know I love anything that has to do with a beaver.

Resurrect some Rudy toys for that Candy Up The Nose Jackpot

#22 5 years ago

Not a huge fan but better than a lot of bands with pins right now that's for sure.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

better than a lot of bands with pins right now that's for sure.

True, but for some reason this just doesn't seem like something that's in the pinball makers of today's wheelhouse.

But if it is, pinball will sure be turning a corner in the right direction.

#24 5 years ago

I just assumed it would be a low grade new pin company and be horrible.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Nine Inch Nails pin

I think that the things that make a pinball machine interesting are diametrically opposed to what makes NiN interesting. I don't think that rage translates into a multiball experience very well.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I think that the things that make a pinball machine interesting are diametrically opposed to what makes NiN interesting.

I'd be more worried that every piece of music he's made in the last 20 years is fucking horrible
Sign me up for the Fragile and before LE please

#27 5 years ago

Dream theme

#28 5 years ago

Average pinside user....

2jtrsw (resized).jpg2jtrsw (resized).jpg
#29 5 years ago

Damn

I really hope this happens. Love me some primus

#30 5 years ago

Primus and Ministry are probably the only two music pins I'd like to see in the future.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I just assumed it would be a low grade new pin company and be horrible.

Yeah.

I can't imagine selling more than several hundred of these, so it'd likely be a smaller company. Best case is probably Spooky. I wouldn't buy on theme alone, but Primus is my favorite band of all-time, so they'd have my attention right away.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

....and Ministry are probably the only two music pins I'd like to see in the future.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd be more worried that every piece of music he's made in the last 20 years is fucking horrible

#33 5 years ago

Man. I just took all this time to learn who Iron Maiden was and check out some of their songs, and now you lay this Primus thing on me.

#34 5 years ago

Saw Primus July 5 1994. They opened for Pink Floyd in Toronto for the division Bell tour.

It was a fantastic show.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Yeah.
I can't imagine selling more than several hundred of these, so it'd likely be a smaller company. Best case is probably Spooky. I wouldn't buy on theme alone, but Primus is my favorite band of all-time, so they'd have my attention right away.

My guess is Stern.
Seeing as how they have Zombie on the team.

#36 5 years ago

I have seen Primus many times. They are amazing. Sadly I can't fathom them being popular enough to warrant a pinball machine tho.

#37 5 years ago

Can someone check the Primus South American number please?

#38 5 years ago

"Too many puppies....with guns in their hands."

Hard to believe Les tried out for Metallica before they signed Jason Newstead to replace Cliff. That would be an interesting demo to hear. I'd definitely take a gander at a Primus pin.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Primus and Ministry are probably the only two music pins I'd like to see in the future.

Are you kidding? Who wouldn't be in on this pin?

Vanilla-Ice-1499954258-640x482 (resized).jpgVanilla-Ice-1499954258-640x482 (resized).jpg
#40 5 years ago

Yes please. Primus live is one of my favorite things. The Zombie Yeti poster from the Chicago show back in June has a pinball theme.

http://zombieyeti.bigcartel.com/product/primus-s-n-northerly-island-chicago-print

Tweaker multi-ball just sounds good.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are you kidding? Who wouldn't be in on this pin?

I'm totally into those home remodeling, outdoor living spaces, and pool building shows.

So make it a Vanilla Ice Project pinball machine, and I'm in!

BiPHML9IYAI77Mi (resized).jpgBiPHML9IYAI77Mi (resized).jpg
#42 5 years ago

I'm betting on Primus being Metallica with new art.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sign me up for the Fragile and before LE please

Seriously... His work fell off a damn cliff somewhere after Fragile. I had everything of his in the mid-90's.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Seriously... His work fell off a damn cliff somewhere after Fragile.

Just unlistenable (sic).
Fragile even pushed it but had a spare good song or 2; damn shame but they can't stay great forever.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just unlistenable (sic).
Fragile even pushed it but had a spare good song or 2; damn shame but they can't stay great forever.

I haven't listened to Bad Witch, but I have loved everything else. Those years had classics like "Only," "The Hand that Feeds," "Every Day is Exactly the Same" and "Survivalism." When I saw him in concert with Soundgarden a few years back, he still kicked all sorts of ass.

#46 5 years ago

I’m a fan of everything up to the brown album and I have They Can’t all be Zingers on CD but I kinda lost interest in them. I’m still a fan though and would like to see what could be done.

Jerry was a race car driver
John the fishermen
Mr Kringle
My name is mud
Southbound pachyderm

Ya there’s enough good music to fill a pin.

#47 5 years ago

Suck On This is by far my favorite album.
Recorded live in Berkeley in 1989
pure Primus energy!!

#48 5 years ago

This would be fucking awesomeness.
Pinball Gods, make it so.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

Suck On This is by far my favorite album.
Recorded live in Berkeley in 1989
pure Primus energy!!

...but only if we can bring a friend,
his name is Harold

#50 5 years ago

Ok....who doesn’t like Beaver? LOL!

Will be interesting to see if this happens...if misic pins are to evolve manufacturers are going to have to step out of old 70’ and 80’s bands. It’s tough because there are some really crappy bands but there are good ones too. There plenty of people that follow more than mainstream commercial/radio music than what some realize. Time to branch out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-they-come-primus-pinball?hl=calfdemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.