AAAB8D9D-D314-4446-9761-AE0C26A7C029 (resized).jpeg
00DCEBE7-17EC-45A3-8C22-9D2B07E93002 (resized).jpeg
3308EDB7-4F1B-44DE-924F-1FAF4AA029E7 (resized).jpeg
51113C64-44D8-460E-BFA7-DFF1323F634D (resized).jpeg
IMG_6568 (resized).jpg
20190106_090900 (resized).jpg
IMG_6564 (resized).jpg
IMG_6567 (resized).jpg
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.
#101 5 years ago

This needs to happen.

#102 5 years ago

Some good Primus rumors in here....

https://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-6/

Sounds like a retheme is coming....please don't let it be Whoa Nellie.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

A retheme was probably the only way this game was ever going to be made by Stern. Now the question is, if the rumor is true, which game?

Hype level for me is high, but I'm keeping an open mind so I'm happy with the real game and not what I have in my head.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

A retheme was probably the only way this game was ever going to be made by Stern. Now the question is, if the rumor is true, which game?
Hype level for me is high, but I'm keeping an open mind so I'm happy with the real game and not what I have in my head.

Beatles got Seawitch... maybe Primus will get Star Gazer!

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Some good Primus rumors in here....
https://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-6/

Jeffs wrong with that, next is Bill & Ted!

MMW!

#106 5 years ago

Maybe Stern will counter Primus - Chocolate Factory with Jersey Jacks Willy Wonka.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Beatles got Seawitch... maybe Primus will get Star Gazer!

I would like a rethemed star gazer it's one of my favorite classic Stern games that you don't see very often.

#108 5 years ago

If it's a contract retheme I would guess a stripped down PF to reduce cost. Whoa Nellie or maybe even The Pin style layouts. Time will tell but at least the art will be interesting.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Maybe Stern will counter Primus - Chocolate Factory with Jersey Jacks Willy Wonka.

I thought about this too but primus and the chocolate factory is old now. Marketing wise.

It would be a great looking game though. I love primus.

#110 5 years ago

Some thing about the hammerhead shark...

#111 5 years ago

Call me weird, but I'm kinda hoping for a Primus reskin of Spiderman Home Edition......

#112 5 years ago

If this happens and it is a re theme of even a somewhat decent game, I’ll probably break my no NIB policy.

Primus is one of my favorite bands and if it has Zombie Yeti art with their music........

I’m so ready to drop cash if this happens.

#113 5 years ago

Not gona lie, i saw primus, and less claypools various other projects, probably like 5 times at music festivals. I wasnt a big fan, thought it was a novelty. Then i saw them on acid....... and now i get it. Great band, great live show, always on tour. You gotta get weird to fully appreciate his work.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Call me weird, but I'm kinda hoping for a Primus reskin of Spiderman Home Edition......

Why not Primus re-skin of Spiderman Pro edition? It's an amazing layout that would really lend itself to the amount of toys and modes a Primus machine would demand

#115 5 years ago

Star Gazer with a Primus theme?? ….mmmmmmm YES!!!!

Claypool's project with Trey and Stewart is one of my favorite albums. Oysterhead - Grand Pecking Order

Another fave is his Duo de Twang for pickin' on some Primus faves and some classics.

Les with Buckethead. Can't turn that stuff off!

Have seen Primus once and looking forward to another chance, but Les shows up at lots of jam band fests and never disappoints!

>>PRIMUS SUCKS<<

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

You're weird

#117 5 years ago

I bet it’s WWE lol. I’m sure they’re swimming in parts for that game still.

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I bet it’s WWE lol. I’m sure they’re swimming in parts for that game still.

So a wrestling ring ==> mosh pit?

#119 5 years ago

One of the best shows I’ve seen was the frog brigade covering animals. It was amazing. Les is so good live.

#120 5 years ago

Listening to clay pool Lennon delirium.

#121 5 years ago

E l O pinball.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Listening to clay pool Lennon delirium.

Looking forward to the new one - my wife listens to that one and Phobos almost daily. I really hope they come up our way on the next tour.

delirium_south_of_reality_album (resized).jpgdelirium_south_of_reality_album (resized).jpg
#123 5 years ago

Unless there's a Bob C. Cock mutliball I'm out. I have to ad a little to my post because I just remembered about this.

So back in May I picked a Funhouse pinball machine and it was right by were Les has his winery. Well I saw it on the way to get the machine and thought cool I can grab some wine for my wife for mother's day on my way home. Well I walk in and Les happened to be there with the gentleman pouring and was just going over things with the guy.

So I'm like super stoked I just picked up a new machine and get taken back by the fact Les is just sitting there I've met him before (not that he remembers) and I'm like sorry I'm all excited not to freak you out it's the fact I have a new pinball in my truck and I'm just really excited about it.

They both get a chuckle and I described Funhouse to him and then he goes on to question me about what other stuff the guy is selling since he knew the guy was selling the house and land.

We chopped it up for a bit over some wine and off he went. This was right before summer tour in May. I said see you in Berkeley and he gave a wave and that was it. Good times.

#124 5 years ago

Looks like apron stickers to me: Zoltron and Zombie Yeti working together on the art perhaps:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156278267383227&id=50377723226&anchor_composer=false

#125 5 years ago

Yep, guess that confirms it!

FB_IMG_1542728008789 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1542728008789 (resized).jpg
#126 5 years ago

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaww

#127 5 years ago

Excited to see this! Zoltron and Zombie Yeti doing the art together! It's going to be insane looking, whatever it is......but, is it a re-theme? Whoa Nelly,Seawitch/Beatles?

#128 5 years ago

Private low run game sold through Primus and Yeti websales. Hope they don’t prices it out of the market....
Not available from dealers I’m told.

#129 5 years ago

Whoaaaa....so this is really happenin huh?
Oh boy!
WELLLLLL
WELLLLLL
"what was it?"

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Private low run game sold through Primus and Yeti websales. Hope they don’t prices it out of the market....
Not available from dealers I’m told.

Have you heard any details about the actual game? Retheme?

#131 5 years ago

Whatever it ends up looking like, there better be an overabundance of juvenile canids on that playfield or I’m out.

#132 5 years ago

I guess there is hope for any band if they make this one, I want a small run Motörhead pin and so did Lemmy.

#133 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1542777826009 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1542777826009 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1542777839124 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1542777839124 (resized).jpg
#134 5 years ago

In. So very in.

Now to hope my timing is right and I can score one before they all sell out.

#135 5 years ago

So much potential for a kick ass pin!!!!!

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Have you heard any details about the actual game? Retheme?

Yes

#137 5 years ago

come onnnnnnnnnnnn give us the goods

#138 5 years ago

It's Whoa Pabst Big Juicy Primus.

#139 5 years ago

So is this going to be a retheme? I just don't like the small flippers. So hoping it not Woah Nellie

#140 5 years ago

It's not aimed at Pinside (no - really), and is very limited in number (no - not almost 2k units like Beatles).

Original layout would never be economical or practical.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's not aimed at Pinside (no - really), and is very limited in number (no - not almost 2k units like Beetles).
Original layout would never be economical or practical.

You could re-theme ANY game tough...

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You could re-theme ANY game tough...

Not sure about that. Depends what contract stipulations are.

Also you don't want an LCD, or even DMD, on a very limited machine, because you'd definitely lose money on the LCD, and have to do something very simple and crappy on the DMD. Too many man hours.

#143 5 years ago

Retheme of Aerosmith is my hope, really dig the game but not wanting a game with that band featured. Big Brown Beaver edition please!

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Also you don't want an LCD, or even DMD, on a very limited machine, because you'd definitely lose money on the LCD, and have to do something very simple and crappy on the DMD. Too many man hours.

So you're saying Star Gazer is the perfect choice, right?

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

So you're saying Star Gazer is the perfect choice, right?

Maybe if it was 1000 units and they could amortise the development costs of putting that on their Nellie platform and coding for it. It isn't though.

#146 5 years ago

if this is another woah Nellie I am going to be pissed

#147 5 years ago

My understanding is it's another Spiderman retheme, like Supreme. Which is fine.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

if this is another woah Nellie I am going to be pissed

I'm with ya

Quoted from jwilson:

My understanding is it's another Spiderman retheme, like Supreme. Which is fine.

I'm cool with Spiderman

#149 5 years ago

So whos making this game?

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

So whos making this game?

Stern pinball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-they-come-primus-pinball/page/3?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.