AAAB8D9D-D314-4446-9761-AE0C26A7C029 (resized).jpeg
00DCEBE7-17EC-45A3-8C22-9D2B07E93002 (resized).jpeg
3308EDB7-4F1B-44DE-924F-1FAF4AA029E7 (resized).jpeg
51113C64-44D8-460E-BFA7-DFF1323F634D (resized).jpeg
IMG_6568 (resized).jpg
20190106_090900 (resized).jpg
IMG_6564 (resized).jpg
IMG_6567 (resized).jpg
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.
#51 5 years ago

Primus would make an awesome pin. How great would it be if Steve Ritchies rumored unthemed pin was a crazy carnival game with primus music

#52 5 years ago

I agree Sean, Suck on This is pure live album perfection.
Fun fact: guitarist Larry LaLonde was also the axe man for death metal pioneers (at 14-16 yrs old no shit!) Possessed.
Is Larry still with the band? Guess I need to get on some later releases.

#53 5 years ago

#54 5 years ago

I don't know if I could handle a primus pin. I'd be monkey flipping that thing like a s.o.b.

#55 5 years ago

Oh how I wish

#56 5 years ago

Wow. Hails to the sound guy on that. Came out and 1st song busted skulls. Les looks like a Frenchman.
I just now realized that's a whole show. See y'all in 43 minutes.

#57 5 years ago

They were in town last year with Clutch. My brother in-law went but said he left before Primus came on. He’s not familiar with them in spite being a few years older. I told him he should of stayed. Definitely a band I want to see live but haven’t yet.

#58 5 years ago

Primus sucks!
Les Claypool is a bad ass bassist.

#59 5 years ago

You assholes got me diggin through my junk room thanks FOUND IT
20181010_220405 (resized).jpg20181010_220405 (resized).jpg

#60 5 years ago

PRIMUS SUCKS

#61 5 years ago

Primus Sucks!!

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

My guess is Stern.
Seeing as how they have Zombie on the team.

I'd prefer Stern make it over some other new company. 100%. Just seems like a really small audience for them.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

I'd prefer Stern make it over some other new company. 100%. Just seems like a really small audience for them.

Don't think that be happenin, but who knows?

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

I'd prefer Stern make it over some other new company.

Sure, but then we'll only get tracks from the 70s and 80s and none of their newer stuff.

#65 5 years ago

That video is bad ass!

#66 5 years ago

Skeeter!!
Bring on the Primus pin

#67 5 years ago

PRIMUS SUCKS

#68 5 years ago

I always wanted to like Primus. I mean, mud, Jerry and Beaver are good tunes. Most like them, but there’s just so much dissonance in their music it never clicked with me.

Still, I play guitar, and I think they’re amazing musicians.

I would LOVE to play bass like Les Claypool, I just wouldn’t want to play the music Les Claypool is playing.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Fragile even pushed it but had a spare good song or 2; damn shame but they can't stay great forever

As someone who stopped listening to NIN before Fragile, I have to highly recommend Trent Reznor's soundtrack works if those are at all your thing. The Social Network soundtrack, for example, is a great listen. He also did the music for the new Ken Burns documentary The Vietnam War.
sorry, off topic

#70 5 years ago

This would be a great pin!

#71 5 years ago

I hope this isn't just a rumor! I love primus!!
Their fans are frigan nuts though.. last primus show I attended I was given homemade bathtub moonshine, and I saw a guy throwing an ern full of his friends ashes on stage... and the ern was open sooo the ashes went all over the crowd.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Their fans are frigan nuts though..

You aren't kidding. I have seen Primus a dozen times or so, and I think I *still* have a contact high from last years Clutch/Primus show.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I always wanted to like Primus. I mean, mud, Jerry and Beaver are good tunes. Most like them, but there’s just so much dissonance in their music it never clicked with me.
Still, I play guitar, and I think they’re amazing musicians.
I would LOVE to play bass like Les Claypool, I just wouldn’t want to play the music Les Claypool is playing.

You have to check out their other stuff.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You have to check out their other stuff.

Seriously. There's a lot more to their music than the radio hits...

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Seriously. There's a lot more to their music than the radio hits...

Agreed. But who wants a band pin that's deep cuts only?

#77 5 years ago

Funny that me and OD had the same fashion sense back in the 90's. I had a Suck on This (still my favorite Primus album) t shirt I wore out too. The back said YOU SUCK. Actually had to throw hands a few times over that shit. I won most of em.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Agreed. But who wants a band pin that's deep cuts only?

Me. Mostly.
Just did that to ACDC. But that's not apples to apples of course. I can still listen to ALL of Primus' radio hits and enjoy them.

#79 5 years ago

can someone please modify a Fish Tales so that each ball plays one of the Fisherman's Chronicles?
ball 1: background music of John The Fisherman
ball 2: background music of Fish On
ball 3: background music of The Ol' Diamondback Sturgeon

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

can someone please modify a Fish Tales so that each ball plays one of the Fisherman's Chronicles?

How about a Fish Tales with a Fishbone soundtrack!

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Pinsound to the rescue

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

How about a Fish Tales with a Fishbone soundtrack!

Thy have more than one song?

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

Thy have more than one song?

Sadly, they are all pretty bad; but that's circus music for ya.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sadly, they are all pretty bad; but that's circus music for ya.

Fishbone is classic any Primus fan should love them. Funk, Metal, Soul they do it all. Lemon Meringue!

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Fishbone is classic any Primus fan should love them. Funk, Metal, Soul they do it all. Lemon Meringue!

Oh wait I remembered Freddie's Dead. I know two Fishbone songs

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Primus and Ministry are probably the only two music pins I'd like to see in the future.

Just was listening to So What as I played F-14 last night. And Primus sucks. I've seen them many times.

#87 5 years ago

I still remember hearing Suck On This in college (on cassette of course) and thinking “what the hell?”. There’s still nothing like Primus almost 30 years later and that’s one of the reasons they’re so great. And after a 20 year gap between seeing them live in the 90’s and a couple of years ago at Riot Fest I can say they still crush it live. It still blows my mind that both Primus and Janes Addiction’s first albums were live albums. Who the hell does that?

#88 5 years ago

I'm not a huge Primus fan and they're not big enough to sell on band following alone, but a Primus & The Chocolate Factory pin could be a wacky homerun if done right.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#89 5 years ago

I’d be cool with it if there was a hidden Possessed Easter egg multiball but I don’t think licensing works that way.

#90 5 years ago

Primus Sucks!

C1B2C2C2-D3D6-4365-A847-98287DD23E26 (resized).jpegC1B2C2C2-D3D6-4365-A847-98287DD23E26 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#91 5 years ago
IMG_8513 (resized).PNGIMG_8513 (resized).PNG
#92 5 years ago

I'm betting it's just a re-skin. It's too low popularity to put really big bucks into it.
Don't get me wrong, I welcome all new pins for variety and fun, the theme just seems a little niche.

#93 5 years ago

I talk to Les now and again. I'll ask him about this. If it's a decent re-theme I'll probably get one. Les has a South Park table over at his place. It could use a tune up.

#94 5 years ago

I just said that I welcome all new pins, then I saw the Beatles reveal...

#95 5 years ago

If it was a rethemed it'd be sweet if it was Mustang or something more modern than Spidey home or Whoa Nellie/Can Crusher. This could be a sweet pin if it happens!

#96 5 years ago

I would love to see a Primus pin. How likely is this? Or is it just a wish

#97 5 years ago

Only on Pinside could a band with multiple platinum albums be put down as not being big enough for a pinball which would be a big hit if it managed to sell a few thousand units.

Primus sucks!

#98 5 years ago
SmartSelect9520181030-08362595Facebook1 (resized).jpgSmartSelect9520181030-08362595Facebook1 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#99 5 years ago
IMG_8589.GIFIMG_8589.GIF
#100 5 years ago

I want a golden ticket myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 724 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-they-come-primus-pinball/page/2?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.