(Topic ID: 51905)

Here is a good one Austin Powers or X-Files. Opinions wanted.

By BowlingJim

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jellikit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Yes I am looking at getting AP or X-Files. I know neither get any love on the groups but I always seem to like games that everyone else hates. So flame away but would like to know what you guys like or dislike on both games.

#2 10 years ago

I like AP, but I can never find one that works! It seems the laser fails. I have never played X-files.

#3 10 years ago

Had both prefer AP much better game imo. X-files did not last long- got bored with it in a week. Plus like AP theme much better- and more shots and rule set.

#4 10 years ago

I thought more than 1 person on here would have some opinions on these 2 games.

#6 10 years ago

X-files is more fun, AP gives me a stomachache (although the movies were funny)

#7 10 years ago

Xfiles File cabinet is cool. The magnet trick does not get old to me. Ramps are narrow but a lot of fun to hit. Challenging game.

#9 10 years ago

Tough call. I've never played either.

#10 10 years ago

I will say that I might not be coming from a neutral position since AP was the first NIB Stern machine that I purchased. But I will say that the machine got played quite a bit while it was in our house and was enjoyed by everyone. It was at a time when the movies were still fairly new and such, so some players may have made that connection. I have not logged a great deal of time on X-Files, but it doesn't seem to offer as much as AP in terms of things to do.

Brad

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-is-a-good-one-austin-powers-or-x-files-opinions-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.