Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

herculestpfright.jpg
hercloadup.jpg
SDC10948.JPG
SDC10944.JPG
SDC10943.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'll never deny that I redid Hercules to show it. Nobody will argue that it is a great player but I will argue that it is just so damn odd it's cool. The problem comes in that it is just sooo BIG it literally takes four guys to move it. I've only taken it to the Texas Pinball Festival because I know I have solid help to move it there. The huge bitch is just a burden to move, well I fixed that tonight.

Been saying I would do this for a long time and finally did. I made a nice little jig to straddle the "bomb bay" doors (as they are affectionately called) out to the support rails underneath the cabinet. It is designed to fit over a harbor Freight 500lb dolly and has cleats so even it you hit something that stops the dolly the jig won't slide off the cart. Works really well.

SDC10943.JPGSDC10943.JPG SDC10944.JPGSDC10944.JPG SDC10948.JPGSDC10948.JPG

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

played one for the fist time a couple weeks ago. It was so big I couldn't believe it.
I didn't think it played bad or bad shots, but it did seem very limited.

I actually like the play of it and it has a rule set, multiplier, extra ball and you have to shoot it pretty well to put any kind of score up. If you go into it opened minded and play with a few friends it is a great time.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Will this make it easier to move to the Houston Arcade Expo in November? Haha.

Hmm...hadn't thought of that.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is your Varkon still going to be making a possible appearance? I didn't see it in the game list.

I haven't decided. Brian really wants Hercules but I don't want to pull the big trailer and Hercules takes up 2/3 of the small trailer which would limit what else I could bring. Varkon is much easier to haul and doesn't take up near the space. Maybe do a poll to see what the attendees want, or if they even care?

#16 10 years ago

She loads right up now. I can't remember what movie it was from but every time I move it in my mind I keep saying "that's a huge bitch". Might have been from an Adam Sandler movie.

hercloadup.jpghercloadup.jpg

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

ARGH !! Your killing me with that nice cabinet
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Since you asked. Here is a shot someone sent me from TPF 2013. herculestpfright.jpgherculestpfright.jpg

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Man that cabinet is awesome. Didn't you tell me you had some one do it for like $400 ?

That is correct, and he did varkon for I think $500. I think I've worn out my welcome though, not sure I will get the same great deals again.

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Good thing is that Kruzman is doing a playfield for me, cant wait to do that swap.

And when Ron is done you are selling me the extra playfield so I can have him do one for me....Right!! Not to worry I will get the one I swap out to you so you can still have a wall hanger.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/herculesnow-one-man-can-move-it?tu=marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.