• Latest reply 9 years ago by Kneissl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

arnold_schwarzenegger_hercules_001.jpg
IMG_2771.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spudgunman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

no replacement parts but good underground collection..

having one of these in my garage.. I can tell you - there is no way its worth that much.. that is total insanity. The game is only good for putting into pinball shows. its a waste of time, and space for anything else.

the game is built OK holds up to play just fine. but seriously. you cant do much with it. it will eat quarters for the novelty factor so i guess I can see a operator purchasing it at this price - as it would reclaim cash quickly. But you play the game once.. you did your work and you wont play it again.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

I'd sure hate to be the tech working on that game,The playfield does not raise up you have to slide underneath it and work on it laying on your back....Screw that,Solder drip in the face or in your eye OUCH!!!......

its actually very zen ... i use my car creeper and love it, nice and quiet down there warm hum of the machine.. its rather nice actually.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I am one of 8 people who really dig this game. I always play it in when I can find it...

but would you put it in your house? Or do you dig it for $3k?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spudgunman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hercules-on-ebay-wtf?tu=spudgunman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.