Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Zitt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just watched the video of the Orlando show and saw a Hercules there. I have been to the Expo in Chicago twice and it was there also. Is it at all the other shows too? Is it written somewhere that if you have a show you must have a Hercules? Just kind of curious. Is this the same one that basically just goes out on tour each year like a Band?

#2 10 years ago

I am involved with 2 shows we have them at most I like the WOW factor many people have never seen one .WE at PINBALL expo started bringing one several years ago.. Everyone else jumped on the wagon cool

#3 10 years ago

Allentown 2013 did not have one. I remember playing one as a kid and it seemed massive.

#4 10 years ago

The Northwest Pinball Show back in June had one. It was very popular. Lots of people said, "Wow!"

Plus the tv news crews did some of their stories while standing in front of the Hercules machine.

#5 10 years ago

The MGC 2013 did not have one. I would like to see and play one someday.

#6 10 years ago

2013 Detroit show did not have one,nor did Kzoo, Ohio show did.

It's a fun game when the ball has been replaced with the faster unit.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

The MGC 2013 did not have one. I would like to see and play one someday.

Could you imagine having them set that beast up in the hallway at that hotel!?

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#8 10 years ago

Setting it up in a hallway:

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Setting it up in a hallway:
» YouTube video

Looks to be about the same size hallway at MGC too. Crazy.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#10 10 years ago

I was the originator of using the track ball instead of the cue ball at expo a few years back

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Looks to be about the same size hallway at MGC too. Crazy.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

No way to put it in the hallway!! Maybe put it where the Woz was setup?? There would certainly be a line just as long to play it. Would still need to hang a couple of air fresheners next to it!

#12 10 years ago

I just witnessed this beast for the first time at CP's. Crazy huge. There was a little girl wanting to play it but couldnt get her hands to stretch far enough to reach both flippers, so we each took a side and played a game together.

#13 10 years ago

It was at Expo in Chicago , Stall the ball on the flipper and the lights in the whole hotel dim .
I kid . It sure is nice for someone to haul this beast to a show for people to enjoy.

#14 10 years ago

The Hercules at the Orlando show (Gamewarp) is mine. It has been to almost every show in the state for the last 3 years, like others said, it's really the wow factor. Media almost always use it to frame the shot. The thing gets played from open to close every day of every show it goes to, no joke. it is huge, it's in your face, and it's something that people that have not played pinball in many years will remember after the show ends!

And yea, Mike clued me in to the whole trakball thing at expo last year

#15 10 years ago

Can you even get a tilt on that game?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from gamestencils:

The Hercules at the Orlando show (Gamewarp) is mine. It has been to almost every show in the state for the last 3 years, like others said, it's really the wow factor. Media almost always use it to frame the shot. The thing gets played from open to close every day of every show it goes to, no joke. it is huge, it's in your face, and it's something that people that have not played pinball in many years will remember after the show ends!
And yea, Mike clued me in to the whole trakball thing at expo last year

Thanks for housing that monster we enjoy a game or 2 at the shows

#17 10 years ago

Once I played one with flippers that could actually propel the ball to the top of the playfield.

#18 10 years ago

tell me more about this track ball mod please?

#19 10 years ago

Once I can figure out how to cram one of them into the bathroom or something, maybe the MGC will get one

#20 10 years ago

My son suggested adding a shaker to Hercules....an off balanced Washing Machine Motor!
(Thanks Brian!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Can you even get a tilt on that game?

Yeap. Saw it done at TPF'13.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hercules-at-all-shows and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.