(Topic ID: 26077)

Herbertsmart is finally here

By Herbertsmart

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3614.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg

#1 11 years ago

I finally signed up. I've already seen some familiar KLOV'ers and RGP'ers in the mix. Pinside is now my go-to source for all pinball related info. Happy to be here, and thank in advance for the help. I know I'll need it.

IMG_3613.jpgIMG_3613.jpg IMG_3614.jpgIMG_3614.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Welcome aboard. Nice looking BK you have there.

#3 11 years ago

hope nobody gets us mixed up!

#4 11 years ago

Welcome to pinside! Beautiful Tempest, I must say

#5 11 years ago

What up Deano?

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

hope nobody gets us mixed up!

I already did. I was wondering were "here" was until i saw it wasn't you and the new guy meant pinside.

#7 11 years ago

Welcome aboard!

#9 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. Phet good to see you here as well. herbertsharp, I'm sorry if my user name causes you any problems, I'll be sure to forward along any messages I get that were intended for you. The black light carpet is really cool, but the piece I have doesn't cover the entire floor, so I still need to order another piece, move all the games out seam up the carpet pieces and move everything back in place. So far the montivation to do that has eluded me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/herbertsmart-is-finally-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.