wcs10.jpg
wcs8.jpg
wcs9.jpg
wcs7.jpg
wcs4.jpg
wcs6.jpg
wcs5.jpg
wcs.jpg
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

World Cup Soccer restored by HEP High End Pins.
Beautiful condition. Brass trim.
$6750.00 Firm. Trade also considered.
Can ship with NAVL or with Roadrunner on a pallet or I can build a crate.
Please email me with any questions or to request additional photos.

wcs.jpgwcs.jpg
wcs2.jpgwcs2.jpg
wcs3.jpgwcs3.jpg
wcs4.jpgwcs4.jpg
wcs5.jpgwcs5.jpg
wcs6.jpgwcs6.jpg
wcs7.jpgwcs7.jpg
wcs8.jpgwcs8.jpg
wcs9.jpgwcs9.jpg
wcs10.jpgwcs10.jpg
wcs11.jpgwcs11.jpg
wcs12.jpgwcs12.jpg
wcs13.jpgwcs13.jpg
wcs14.jpgwcs14.jpg
wcs15.jpgwcs15.jpg

#3 9 years ago

wow nice pin! worthy of a HEP restore! GLWS

#4 9 years ago

How long ago did HEP do the restore?
Beautiful machine. GLWS.

#5 9 years ago

The person I purchased it from told me 2009 but I emailed Chris and he recalls it being in 2006.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

The person I purchased it from told me 2009 but I emailed Chris and he recalls it being in 2006.

Appreciate the info.
Thank You.

#7 9 years ago

That's gotta be the nicest WCS94 on the planet. Just gorgeous!

#8 9 years ago

This is one of my favorite pins and its the nicest one I have seen by far.

#10 9 years ago

Very cool title to see a HEP restore on! Seems most people only do MM, CC, TAF, TZ, the usual higher dollar suspects. Nice seeing a title like this having the royal treatment! GLWS!

#11 9 years ago

Great looking game. GLWS!

#12 9 years ago

I guess this is a slightly better deal than your $3000 Grand Lizard...

#13 9 years ago

Trade offers considered up or down but prefer them to be local.

#15 9 years ago

Nice machine, but probably out of most people's price range. I have a restored gnr I'd offer in trade

#16 9 years ago

I realize it is expensive for a WCS. It is for someone who appreciates HEP's work. Plenty of people spending a lot more than this on new Sterns that aren't near the quality of this pin. Where are you located Hank?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

I guess this is a slightly better deal than your $3000 Grand Lizard...

Or your $4000 Ninja Turtles lmao

#18 9 years ago

The one thing I noticed was the art is missing from the front of the Grand Lizard cabinet.

#19 9 years ago

Price dropped to 7400.00 including shipping with NAVL in the Continental United States.

#20 9 years ago

Nice machine GLWS

#21 9 years ago

Price dropped to 7400.00 including shipping with NAVL in the Continental United States.

I cant believe Teekee has not snapped this up yet : )

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I'm sure he's involved somehow......

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Or your $4000 Ninja Turtles lmao

You forgot about the $3600 Tommy
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#24 9 years ago

As long as you're advertising all my pins I have a $3,800.00 Bram Stokers Dracula and a $3,400.00 Jurassic Park as well. Of course the prices are less away from eBay. Thanks for the bump guys!

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

The one thing I noticed was the art is missing from the front of the Grand Lizard cabinet.

You expect the front art to be there for $3,000? What are you nuts? That would be like giving it away!

#26 9 years ago

I'm not sure where you saw a 3,000.00 Grand Lizard Code Blue. Mine is advertised on eBay at 2395.00. I typically sell 90% of my advertised machines off of eBay for substantially less. If you are interested in it I would be happy to talk to you about it. This post however is a for sale post for a HEP World Cup Soccer. Thanks again for the bump though.

#28 9 years ago

Price dropped to $6,750.00 Firm. Buyer pays for shipping.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

and why is that???

Price dropped to $6,750.00 Firm. Buyer pays for shipping.

Great deal for any WCS fans...

#31 9 years ago

Any local trade offers? I would also trade for 2 or more less expensive pinball machines or classic / muscle car project.

#34 9 years ago

You keep saying firm and then...
bump!

#35 9 years ago

You are correct. I did indeed lower the price.

#36 9 years ago

At 3500 firm im in.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

At 3500 firm im in.

You're out... if it can get to my door for $6250 I'm in! And I'm not even a big fan of WCS.

#38 9 years ago

I do appreciate the offer Teekee. I can't get it to you that cheaply at this point but I will keep the offer in mind.

#39 9 years ago

I do appreciate the offer Teekee. I can't get it to you that cheaply at this point but I will keep the offer in mind.

I wish I were a bigger fan of WCS... keep my offer in mind and if it gets to that point let me know.

I called Clint to see if he could come down to get it but he's still about 7 hours from you plus still very busy finishing up his new movie American Sniper.

See it in Theaters Christmas Day... bump

#40 9 years ago

We are so close in price Teekee. Can you up your offer a few hundred?

#41 9 years ago

We are so close in price Teekee. Can you up your offer a few hundred?

$6250 is where I would have to be total with shipping. WCS is just not on my wishlist but since it is a HEP I'm more than semi interested.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Hwawonyu said:

and why is that???

see..

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

WCS is just not on my wishlist but since it is a HEP I'm more than semi interested.

Is it a HEP? Yes, but its 2006. That makes a big difference in my book.

#44 9 years ago

Just curious what is the difference in the restore being done in 2006 since a couple people seem concerned with that. I have seen many HEP pins and this one looks to be every bit as nice as his recent restores I've seen so I would be interested in knowing what has changed.
This restore looks as fresh as can be with zero playfield wear or anything of that sort. Ramps are perfect and clear with no ball trails. Looks like brand new.

#45 9 years ago

I do!

Just curious what is the difference in the restore being done in 2006 since a couple people seem concerned with that. I have seen many HEP pins and this one looks to be every bit as nice as his recent restores I've seen so I would be interested in knowing what has changed.
This restore looks as fresh as can be with zero playfield wear or anything of that sort. Ramps are perfect and clear with no ball trails. Looks like brand new.

Hopefully Chris will answer this but I think he has gotten a little better (hard to imagine) over the years, more experience, new techniques that improved some things, a little more attention to detail and recently Chris started adding more chrome in places inside cabinet and under play field which adds a nice touch. Just little things but I think they add up quickly. Chris now does his own play fields as well… plus being an almost 9 year old restore it (psychologically) just isn't as 'fresh' even if it is.

I'm not even sure if Chris was HEP back in 2006???? Technically its a Chris Hutchins restore not a HEP but I could be wrong.

#46 9 years ago

Personally, I feel that the older the restoration the further away you get from the HEP freshly delivered experience. Games get moved and played amongst other things. Even with light use this is still a 9 year old restoration - things happen. I also think that HEP has gotten better over the past decade. I think he would agree with that.

With that said, it's still a lot of money for a game that typically isn't at the top of collectors wish lists.

I think your game looks really nice but perception is probably hurting your cause.

I'll match Teekee's offer $6250 and you only have to ship it to Chicago.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

I'll match Teekee's offer $6250 and you only have to ship it to Chicago.

Thanks! May I have another? kicked-nuts-record.jpgkicked-nuts-record.jpg

#48 9 years ago

sure thing

200.gif200.gif

#49 9 years ago

I'll offer $3000 and you would only have to ship it to KC.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Hopefully Chris will answer this but I think he has gotten a little better (hard to imagine) over the years, more experience, new techniques that improved some things, a little more attention to detail and recently Chris started adding more chrome in places inside cabinet and under play field which adds a nice touch. Just little things but I think they add up quickly. Chris now does his own play fields as well… plus being an almost 9 year old restore it (psychologically) just isn't as 'fresh' even if it is.

I'm not even sure if Chris was HEP back in 2006???? Technically its a Chris Hutchins restore not a HEP but I could be wrong.

I too will not speak for Chris, but I think you nailed it Teekee. I know that Chris has said in the past that he has definitely got better at what he does over the years. 2006 was early in his pin restoring career relative to where he is now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-world-cup-soccer-94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.