Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20130526_114214_173.jpg
    019.JPG
    021.JPG
    008.JPG
    017.JPG
    016.JPG
    010.JPG
    005.JPG
    003.JPG
    001.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Just signed a deal for a much bigger and better commercial space so I will be moving the last couple weeks of this month and into next.As a result I won't be accepting anymore shipments or packages at my current commercial address after the next week or so.
    New space is about twice as big as the one I have been at for the last 8 years plus every bit of the 2500sft warehouse portion is fully open,heated and cooled which should help improve all aspects of the service as space limitations have become more of an issue the last couple years.
    Once settled back in I should be able to take more work in this year and will probably figure out some type of promotion to kick it off.

Christopher Hutchins

#2 10 years ago

Just great...
    Now I have THIS to save for as well!!

Gratz and best of luck!
    I hope to have a HEP one day.

#3 10 years ago

Congratulations !

LTG : )

#4 10 years ago

Good luck in the new place Chris! Hope to see you soon

#5 10 years ago

Good luck with the move - if you find an extra King Kong in storage or under the seat cushions, hook a brudda up

Mark

#6 10 years ago

Good luck. I hope eventually to use your services. Let me/us know about the promotion, which sounds promising.

#7 10 years ago

congrats Chris, hope the move goes smoothly.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Once settled back in I should be able to take more work in this year and will probably figure out some type of promotion to kick it off.

Please enter my name for the complimentary restoration and good luck on the move.

#9 10 years ago

Just signed a deal for a much bigger and better commercial space so I will be moving the last couple weeks of this month and into next.As a result I won't be accepting anymore shipments or packages at my current commercial address after the next week or so.
    New space is about twice as big as the one I have been at for the last 8 years plus every bit of the 2500sft warehouse portion is fully open,heated and cooled which should help improve all aspects of the service as space limitations have become more of an issue the last couple years.
    Christopher Hutchins

Tell me your new place is in MN, Chris.

#10 10 years ago

Great to hear you expanding.
    If I hit the lotto I will be an intern at HEP Inc.

1 week later
    #11 10 years ago

Here is the new place.Just about move in ready.
    The office.

001.JPG001.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#12 10 years ago

The warehouse. Heated and cooled.The pins will be happy.

005.JPG005.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 016.JPG016.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG

#14 10 years ago

There is an office upstairs also so the parts will be happy too.

008.JPG008.JPG 021.JPG021.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG

#15 10 years ago

Outstanding Chris !

LTG : )

#16 10 years ago

Looks like a perfect place to restore pins!

#17 10 years ago

Size DOES matter!

#18 10 years ago

Hey Chris, if you need any help with the move, let me know. I wouldn't mind volunteering a day or two on a weekend -- I appreciate your videos and am only an hour away.

#19 10 years ago

Congrats on the new space. I hope your business continues to be good and you start a thread in 3 years showing us even a bigger place.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from maf-mi:

Please enter my name for the complimentary restoration and good luck on the move.

*Looks at location* Hey! Leave the fake free complimentary restorations to us poor people!

#21 10 years ago

Looks really nice Chris... Plenty of room for my Gofers.

#22 10 years ago

That place looks perfect for you, the pins, and your biz!!! Congrats bro!!!!

#24 10 years ago

Very nice looking! Congratulations on your success...

Mike

#25 10 years ago

If you moved to Denver you would be more centrally located.

Congrats.

George M.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Hey Chris, if you need any help with the move, let me know. I wouldn't mind volunteering a day or two on a weekend -- I appreciate your videos and am only an hour away.

Thanks for the offer hopefully the wife and I can manage like we always do but I look forward to meeting you soon.

#27 10 years ago

great to hear your doing well and able to expand.

#28 10 years ago

Awesome congrats!!

#29 10 years ago

Woo Hoo !!! I am just glad somebody quoted a Godzilla pinball

Goodluck Chris

#30 10 years ago

Chris should have is own reality show.

Yeah I know, we would be the only ones watching it.

Someone go do a documentary!

1 week later
    #31 10 years ago

Was not much of a holiday weekend here but we got a good jump on the move.

IMG_20130526_114214_173.jpgIMG_20130526_114214_173.jpg

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Chris should have is own reality show.

Then nothing would get done.

#33 10 years ago

Hire me. Please. Congrats Chris! To think I was one of the first guys getting games restored from you out of your garage.... damn you've come a long way and deserve every bit of the success you've had!

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinManV:

Hire me. Please. Congrats Chris! To think I was one of the first guys getting games restored from you out of your garage.... damn you've come a long way and deserve every bit of the success you've had!

Thanks Vince. You were definitely one of the first .What has it been now over ten years or close to?
    If I had known then what I do now I doubt I would have even got started but we have been able to make it work here one way or another over the years and continue to dedicate all our resources to it.

#35 10 years ago

I should be able to take more work in this year and will probably figure out some type of promotion to kick it off.

So, where do I sign up for the free playfield restoration?

Congrats on the move! It looks like that place is going to work out quite nicely for your setup. It's always exciting to move into a new space and realize all the new possibilities! It's also a great time to reassess inventory and properly organize it with a fresh start! Taking the time to do it right the first time around pays off tremendously down the road.

#36 10 years ago

The new location looks fantastic, congrats on the expansion!

#37 10 years ago

Hooray looks like a amazing space. Happy about the climate control for my 2 projects.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-will-be-moving-may-june and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.