giphy.gif
60d67222e36332a8a174cccb2ceee512ef58c7db.gif.jpg.gif
IMG_7399 (resized).jpg
IMG_7407 (resized).jpg
IMG_7401 (resized).jpg
IMG_7393 (resized).jpg
IMG_7406 (resized).jpg
IMG_7400 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

did a HEP white water recently and because of all the shit I added it was easily more expensive than this ad. Not saying it’s worth that to somebody else just what it cost to get it that way. Such a fun process having Chris do a game for you and boy do they play great (everyone knows they look great)

The one part of HEP experience that I didnt have since I bought my CV after.
I can see where that part of the HEP experience is Golden.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

That's interesting, why is that? Is the original made of higher quality?

Yes!

#53 4 years ago

OMG, only one headbolt is installed..i'm out

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If you're going to be the price police expect someone to call you out on it every time. ....... If you can't deal with people calling you out on price policing, maybe you should stop price policing.

We received a call for a disturbance in this thread....can I see some IDs, please?
924CCE82-7E08-4112-B3BF-8DD1F377DAEA (resized).jpeg924CCE82-7E08-4112-B3BF-8DD1F377DAEA (resized).jpeg

#55 4 years ago

Are those metal inserts in the rollover openings? I haven't seen that before, is that a HEP thing?

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Are those metal inserts in the rollover openings? I haven't seen that before, is that a HEP thing?

Are you talking about this? That's the metal switch bracket below reflecting off the clearcoat on the side of the switch slot.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).pngUntitled3 (resized).pngUntitled3 (resized).png
#58 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Are you talking about this? That's the metal switch bracket below reflecting off the clearcoat on the side of the switch slot.[quoted image][quoted image]

Aaah. It did look like some kind of protector until ya pointed that out. Man, what a shiny game

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know you want those balls licked for the first time in your life (you know - a real person, not that cat in your Avatar

God I love pinside

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

How bout this: lick my balls.

LOL, that just caught me off guard and cracked me up!

#61 4 years ago

I don’t spend much time on forums besides this one lately, but damn is it entertaining. Is Facebook like this? I don’t have one of those.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Aaah. It did look like some kind of protector until ya pointed that out. Man, what a shiny game

These do exist. I believe cliffy makes them.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

LOL, that just caught me off guard and cracked me up!

iv never understood this one, if some dude annoyed me, litrally the last thing id want was him to do is 'lick my balls' lol

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

These do exist. I believe cliffy makes them.

Yeah, cliffy makes protectors that sit on the playfield, I thought that looked like a little mini mantis protector

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

iv never understood this one, if some dude annoyed me, litrally the last thing id want was him to do is 'lick my balls' lol

Yeah, that confused me as well.

#66 4 years ago

I’m sorry but 13k for a whirlwind is insane even if it’s gold plated! I don’t care who restored it! It is gorgeous no doubt but still crazy. good luck with sale op.

If anyone buys this I have a fully restored 1989 Yugo that would accent this pin perfectly for only 35k! Drives and looks like a dream

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I’m sorry but 13k for a whirlwind is insane even if it’s gold plated! I don’t care who restored it! It is gorgeous no doubt but still crazy. good luck with sale op.
If anyone buys this I have a fully restored 1989 Yugo that would accent this pin perfectly for only 35k! Drives and looks like a dream

Pics or you don't really have a Yugo.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

The Yugo sounds interesting but when it comes to 1989 shit boxes the ultimate prize is the Festiva Shogun.

#69 4 years ago

Found it!

24995890001_large (resized).jpg24995890001_large (resized).jpg
#70 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I have a fully restored 1989 Yugo that would accent this pin perfectly

"That's great if you have $3,000 - $4,000 to throw around..."

Adobe!Adobe!

RIP PhilRIP Phil

I prefer my cars be made with German engineering and Mexican know-how, thank you very much.

#71 4 years ago

Great looking Whirlwind, mine pales in comparison.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Technically could be pinballs...just sayin
Grounds to reverse ejection

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

yesterday it was 15k!!

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

He just needs to find someone who wants a perfect example of this title. It may take awhile or not, but this kind of advertising is a good start. He could also list it on Denver Craig's list and miss a zero ($1,300) or just wait for the hacker to steal his pics and list it for him. This strategy worked for me last time! Lots and lots and lots of calls so he might need to hire a secretary. Just sayin....

#75 4 years ago

definitely a high end collector piece. Just need the right buyer. Amount of high end restore work that has gone into it deffo worth the cash. Not like these stupid 65k twilight zones.....

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

I cannot afford this type of publicity. Thank God it is free.

You dont need to advertise, your work speaks for itself

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

If anyone buys this I have a fully restored 1989 Yugo that would accent this pin perfectly for only 35k! Drives and looks like a drea

I didn't know that Ferrari did restore work on Yugo's. Nice. I'd love to see the pics l, it must be beautiful.

#78 4 years ago

I have done two transactions with this seller. Great guy and his collection is top notch. Some day I am going to pull the trigger on a complete HEP restoration. I have purchased a restored AFM playfield from HEP. It is beautiful. The right buyer for this game will come along.
GLWTS

#79 4 years ago

What a beauty...any owner should be proud of that.

#80 4 years ago

HEP games are things of beauty and have a following. I love both of my HEP games. This game will sell.

#81 4 years ago

I consider myself an expert at 2nd hand HEPs after having a few. This is nice and keep in mind when it was done, makes a difference. This being 2018 plays a role, but I still cant see this thing fetching 5 figures. Who knows maybe 10-11k if someone really wanted it.

#82 4 years ago

Game looks amazing!!! Best of luck with the sale. I would love to restore my whirlwind one day!

#84 4 years ago

price is slowly dropping

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

price is slowly dropping

2k in 2 days...….Extreme fishing!

#86 4 years ago

10p by xmas

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

10p by xmas

By 4th of July

#88 4 years ago

Car guys learned a long time ago that you never recoup your restoration costs.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That's not what car shows like Fast n Loud lead us to believe

This is not just a basic restore its one of the highest quality restores you can have done, your paying for the quality of work.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

2k in 2 days...….Extreme fishing!

Smart listing by OP; there could have been a buyer at the higher price. He had the asking price out of pocket in this game, if someone else wanted a HEP Whirlwind fresh restore he gave them the opportunity to skip the year long wait you have without the game and without your $1,000 deposit. Since that someone didn’t exist right away, he’s cutting the price aggressively looking for a buyer. I would have listed it the same way had I been him.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Jay Leno has told many stories about how much he spent fixing up cars and how much he has lost on them.

1 month later
#92 4 years ago

This guys collection is superb.

I’d really love to check it out one day @hellcat

6 months later
#93 4 years ago

Is this still for sale?

#94 4 years ago

I’m trying to contact seller to buy this but getting no reply?

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from Damen:

I’m trying to contact seller to buy this but getting no reply?

Sounds about right, virus outbreak or not.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

WTF happened to this thread? Guy tries to sell a game, ends up as a WWE event.

Now that is pretty Damn Funny!!!!!

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-whirlwind/page/2?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.