6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Triumvirat73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

OCC_with_Sr.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I wanted to make a quick post about HEP and give an update .
    May-June has been brutal for me with the moving of shops and the unexpected passing of my brother.
    I am getting settled back in now and should be back to business as usual after the upcoming 4th of July holiday.
    Cannot think of a rougher patch ever in my 40 years of life thus far but I am truly looking forward to getting back to business as usual and moving forward.
    Thanks to all .

Christopher Hutchins

#2 6 years ago

good luck to you. I've also had one of those years this year. It's tough!

#3 6 years ago

Hang in there Chris and sorry for your loss. As people told me a few times you only get what you can handle.

#4 6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your brother.

May he rest in peace.

#5 6 years ago

Sorry to hear that Chris. Hope the year gets better.

#6 6 years ago

My sincere condolences, Chris.

#7 6 years ago

My condolences to you and your family.

#8 6 years ago

My condolences as well. Hang in there.

#9 6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your brother.

#10 6 years ago

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Chris.

#11 6 years ago

Sorry for your loss Chris

#12 6 years ago

So very sorry to hear this terrible news. I hope you'll be able to give yourself the space you need to grieve. These things have a way of setting their own pace, whatever we might think or attempt.

#13 6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your brother Chris. I can't imagine losing mine. God bless

#14 6 years ago

It's amazing that you can produce such excellent work, even through these difficult times. Thank you for all the fantastic pins you build. My condolences to you and your family.

#15 6 years ago

I would also like to offer my sincere condolences to you and your family through these hard times.

#16 6 years ago

Extremely sorry also for your loss, I dont know how many siblings you have, but if I remember correctly you got started in this business working with your brother and it sounds that you must of been really close. 40's is way to young....

Hang in there
    Scott
    Detroit Pinball

#17 6 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

#18 6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your brother Chris. I've got two of 'em and can't imagine losing one of them. May he rest in peace.

Todd

#19 6 years ago

Yes very sorry for your loss. Hope all else is going well. Best of wishes.

#20 6 years ago

You know my feelings already on this and you take your time to heal. This will take some time and will still suck, hold on to the good let go of all else.

#21 6 years ago

So very sorry for your loss, Christopher. Treasure and cherish the memories forever.

#22 6 years ago

My condolences to you and your family. Hang in there Chris!

#23 6 years ago

Chris, hang in there, work is good therapy. I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck with the new shop.

Mark

#24 6 years ago

Sincere condolences Christopher.

Brian

#25 6 years ago

Extremely sorry also for your loss, I dont know how many siblings you have, but if I remember correctly you got started in this business working with your brother and it sounds that you must of been really close. 40's is way to young....
    Hang in there
    Scott
    Detroit Pinball

Yes we were extremely close.My brother was the first person I brought in when I made HEP an official business almost 10 years ago.He was a huge part of it up until the end of 2007 at that time his demons had just gotten the best of him and we could not continue on working together.We eventually got past that on a personal level and I did what I could over the years to help.
    He was 43 had a daughter,son and a grandson that was just a few months old that he never got to see.
    This is one of the few more recent pictures I have of us together taken back in 2007 when we did the EDS/OCC build.I could not have pulled off something that large in that short of time without him .We drove all the way up there , set the game up and quickly learned that there is little reality in reality TV.Looking back I now realize that the 14 hour trip up and back was the best part .

OCC_with_Sr.jpg

#26 6 years ago

very sorry for your your loss Chris, cherish the memories. Bill

#28 6 years ago

My condolences to you and your family.

#29 6 years ago

Chris you are being very strong!!! Sorry for the loss and troubles you have encountered!

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from High_End_Pins:

k I now realize that the 14 hour trip up and back was the best part .

Thats when life takes on real meaning. The good memories are how we honor those we loved.

Sorry for your loss and looking forward to your new beginnings.

#31 6 years ago

Looking back I now realize that the 14 hour trip up and back was the best part

i have a younger brother that i have worked with in the past (and currently sometime) and i know that i cherish the moments that i get to spend with him.

My heart goes out to you and i wish that mere words could repair the ache in your soul.

#32 6 years ago

Chris, you and your family are in our prayers. Stay strong.

#33 6 years ago

Sorry for your loss Chris.

#34 6 years ago

Hang in there buddy... Sorry for your loss. Death sucks big time.

#35 6 years ago

I am sorry to hear Chris. My condolences to you and your family.

LTG

#36 6 years ago

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your brother's family.

#37 6 years ago

getting back to business as usual and moving forward.

As hard as that may be, it is for the best. You're a good man, may your brother rest in peace.

#38 6 years ago

Sorry for your loss Chris.

I lost my brother 13 years ago when I was 20 years old. He is still in my thoughts ever day, and is the inspiration I use to guide me through my life.

#39 6 years ago

I am so sorry to read this news, family means so much. You were so blessed to have a brother you could work with and share another bond many of us will never know. Remember the good memories and let any bad ones fade away. My preacher told me this is a way we can always honor our family and friends who have passed.

#40 6 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss, sure makes me wish I lived closer to my brother.

#41 6 years ago

I know we don't know each other, but I am a big supporter of your work. I send you my humblest condolences. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 75.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 22.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside