Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by High_End_Pins
  • Topic is favorited by 76 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 573 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 9 months ago

it still a pleasure to see your work Christopher! amazing! plus it will be a good help cause i m doing the total resto of my Totan.
i really like all the details taken with camera

#252 9 months ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

You could definitely improve the overall design or enhance things like you mention but what I run into is a 50/50 split where some people want it to be exact and others would accept improvements.
When you have that type of customer base it is better to go with a cleaner/better build of exact because that will please everyone.

I hear ya.. I'm just suprised when it comes to that angle you don't err to the 'worthy improvement' vs true OEM style. Like in your coil and gi rewiring - not OEM, but 'improvement' while sticking to factory look (even if not exact).

Just ashame the cabinet is so easily exposed (and risking so much good work) for something so easily adjusted without really altering the overall look.

Stern's buttons and no stringers drives me mad

2 weeks later
#253 8 months ago

A few weeks, and a few thousand truck miles later, TOTAN is home. It's really hard to describe the level of quality and detail that went into the game. I followed this thread from the beginning because it was my game, and, truth be told, the pictures don't do it justice. I am absolutely blown away. I have restored a couple of games myself and there is no way to really describe how good a HEP game is. I've never seen or played one in person; this is my first. My friends came over last night to "help" and they were equally blown away.

I think that what is most shocking is how well it plays. All the geometry is absolutely perfect. It's not just how clean and shiny it is—it plays better than it ever has. Clean and spotless without perfect playing is useless; HEP delivered both.

To Chris—thank you for making one of my favorite games a perfect work of art. The whole process was amazing; the communication, pictures, and level of care that went into this is just amazing.

#254 8 months ago
Quoted from pintechev:

A few weeks, and a few thousand truck miles later, TOTAN is home. It's really hard to describe the level of quality and detail that went into the game. I followed this thread from the beginning because it was my game, and, truth be told, the pictures don't do it justice. I am absolutely blown away. I have restored a couple of games myself and there is no way to really describe how good a HEP game is. I've never seen or played one in person; this is my first. My friends came over last night to "help" and they were equally blown away.
I think that what is most shocking is how well it plays. All the geometry is absolutely perfect. It's not just how clean and shiny it is—it plays better than it ever has. Clean and spotless without perfect playing is useless; HEP delivered both.
To Chris—thank you for making one of my favorite games a perfect work of art. The whole process was amazing; the communication, pictures, and level of care that went into this is just amazing.

It is great to see this thread go full circle. Detailed process pictures/descriptions and final beauty shots don’t mean anything without a game that plays well and happy owner.
You were a pleasure to deal with and I know the game could not be in better hands.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 47.00
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
Sale Pending!
Charlotte, NC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
$ 16.00
$ 35.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 399.95
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside