IMG_1169 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1140 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1129 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1098 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1102 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

210 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #142 Alien repair completed Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #621 COMPLETED: Grand Prix Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #645 Tip Time with Chris - Compressor used for cabinet painting Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #651 Tip Time with Chris - Guide coating (part 1) Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #726 COMPLETED: Indiana Jones:The Pinball Adventure Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #803 A brief history of HEP Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #826 COMPLETED: Tommy Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #1228 COMPLETED: Addams Family Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #1287 Rebuilding a backbox lampboard Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Post #1430 Head and Cabinet stripping and repair process Posted by High_End_Pins (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballemporium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2948 5 years ago

Did Tom take the IJ cabinet?

5 months later
#4701 4 years ago

You need a Traeger. Let me know when you are ready, I have a connection.

2 months later
#5381 4 years ago

So with that in mind you should do an updated restore on the first machine you ever owned, no charge! When can I drop it off? LOL.

2 weeks later
#5559 4 years ago

Data East did I believe 7 proto POTOs. One of which housed 9 Bose speakers in the cabinet and I believe 5 in the backbox. They used a sound board out of a video game to run it, unbelievable. I wonder why it never made it to production LOL. I thought you were going to get it years ago. I guess you never saw it? HM collection.

2 months later
#6117 4 years ago

Congratulations to Curtis and his new family. I remember the days when my son and I would stop by, they would look each other up and down, Curtis had a football and without words they disappeared, later to find them tossing the football in the street. That same day I loaded a CH restored TZ for $3000. Time flies.

1 week later
#6170 4 years ago

As DJB stated I think I have had the glass off my CH restored TZ once in 15 years. Even in the early days they played great and still do to this day. Oh I will tell Vic your coming so he can move the u haul and you can have a place to park. LOL.

4 months later
#7124 3 years ago

I am tired of seeing pictures of pinballs. Let’s see some pictures on the elliptical bike or even better the YZ. I know you have some kind of new toy down there. What about the freestyle bike, didn’t I see an ole school Haro down there? Let’s build a quarter pipe!

2 weeks later
#7274 3 years ago

Did you by chance take any pictures of the front radcal alignment issue? Mine have the same problem, Mirco is willing to help, just needs some pictures. I folded mine back up to finish an Addams.

#7284 3 years ago

Forwarded the pictures to Mirco, I ran into the same problem. I folded my IJ back up. I would like to take advantage of the buy (3) get (1) free on the IJ’s. I will drop it off tomorrow, assume it will be ready by the weekend? LOL.

#7327 3 years ago

So much for that run yesterday. That looks great.

#7369 3 years ago

You need a plastic set for the Earthshaker?

#7391 3 years ago

Hope you had on your garlic necklace.

You keep picking up these exercise type bikes, what about a 2019 Haro Master re-release. I will build a half-pipe in the back of my shop, you in?

5 months later
#8471 3 years ago

Disappointed no snow pictures. Curtis did not take that little lady out for her first snow? Here in the Carolina’s first sign of snow and everything shuts down, milk and bread are at a premium.

4 weeks later
#8633 3 years ago

Curtis makes all the color and design calls, do not let him tell you guys different.

Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Yeah. I know people can’t resist. I already know exactly what I am doing and how it will go.
One chef in this kitchen.

2 months later
1 month later
#9315 2 years ago

No tennis today? Nice day for it.

#9344 2 years ago

Old shop, 10 years ago?

#9377 2 years ago

HEP warehouse sale? As they say in the surfing world Locals Rule!

#9394 2 years ago

Managed to squeeze a couple others out at the same time. I think I have like four playfield only jobs left around here and when there done that’s it.
Absolutely no interest in providing that service any longer. I get lots of inquiries and had to just stop replying to them because I can sometimes be suckered into it again every so often. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am still trying to figure out how I can sucker you into painting my Grand National. This pinball stuff has to dry up one day and I will be standing there with the keys and a Tootsie Pop.

#9396 2 years ago

Late night photo.
Barn find with factory ordered GNX wheels and turbo
Frame off coming this winter. Still trying to figure out how I can get CH in the big booth.

E80B6F2A-EA67-46B7-AB33-7E04F6DC5677 (resized).jpegE80B6F2A-EA67-46B7-AB33-7E04F6DC5677 (resized).jpeg
#9413 2 years ago

Take it down to Victory Bolt in Indian Trail.

1 week later
#9513 2 years ago

C37 is alive.
[quoted image]

Probably one of my favorite EMs. Looks great.

3 weeks later
#9705 2 years ago

I had a few sample Earthshakers come through the shop back in the golden years. One had a head that was almost like a light blue and the body was a regular blue, the other one was that real light blue both body and head. I think you or Donnie got that one. I remember it was really ugly and the spiral in the front was different or something. Ring a bell?

2 months later
#10147 2 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. I have had my hands or eyes on a lot of pins, but never seen or played a SOF in the wild. Definitely have to pop in to see the finished product.

2 months later
#10340 2 years ago

I bet that TOTAN was the one Fernando had from the container that sat in port forever. I looked at a bunch of the machines and they were just too far gone. I think Matthew (The Director) bought it and got rid of it.

3 weeks later
#10444 2 years ago

Donna Summer.

2 months later
#10862 2 years ago

I may come over, sit down and watch you tru up those wheels. It can be frustrating. I used to do all my own wheels on my freestyle bikes. I can share a few secrets. Call me.

#10871 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've been into road cycling for several years and have done my fair share of truing bicycle wheels (whenever I talk about twisting nipples, it usually invokes a snicker or even outright laughter). Anyway, I was wondering how difficult/easy it is for you to true spoked motorcycle wheels given how stiff they are compared to a bicycle. Also, what is your process - do you eyeball it, have a tool/jig? Just curious.

You first have to find true center, from there you lace and then tru. Finding true center is the hard part. It is all done on a jig.

2 weeks later
#10955 2 years ago

I looked into having them made but no one seemed to have any interest.
That’s something I really think is off about the current parts market. They make so much stuff no one really needs or wants but when you approach them about a real need they are not interested.
Usually if I need something then it will be a good seller because I will either need it often or adopt the part into my standard procedures.
We definitely need these sockets. Alternatively I use staple downs but it is much more time consuming.

Did you approach Terry at PBL?

1 year later
#12646 9 months ago

That squirrel looks like the one that was in the shed. Curtis wanted nothing to do with him!

2 months later
#13021 7 months ago

I labored today, can I come eat?

#13048 7 months ago

I would prefer to see a little more wildlife, buts that’s just me.

#13057 7 months ago

We were struggling a little bit and let this guy play through.

IMG_0291 (resized).jpegIMG_0291 (resized).jpegIMG_0292 (resized).jpegIMG_0292 (resized).jpegIMG_3923 (resized).jpegIMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#13298 6 months ago

WH2O Solenoid harness is done.
Playfield is in the cabinet.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am surprised after all these years your have not made a jig for wiring harnesses like they used in the factory. They were so crude and simple, 4-8 sheet of plywood with screws and scribble.

3 months later
#13753 3 months ago

I have some Whirlwind stencils if you need them, just let me know.

1 week later
#13799 3 months ago

Whirlwind warnings today. You better strap Maverick down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballemporium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18?tu=Pinballemporium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.