IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1169 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1140 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1129 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1098 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

210 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,761 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 296.
#3651 4 years ago

Next I packed the Medusa up. It was requested that I pack it up just as it arrived so I was happy to do that although it is not my normal or preferred method.

When shipped on the legs I notice most games arrive all jacked up on one side or the other possibly even missing levelers.
*If* you are going to ship on the legs run the levelers all the way in and secure them with a nut. 350D1FCA-8E84-400E-AC06-C6FF88AC756C (resized).jpeg350D1FCA-8E84-400E-AC06-C6FF88AC756C (resized).jpeg

Make sure you tighten it as well. C05EB757-1282-4CB5-84F1-9D0C8A985E51 (resized).jpegC05EB757-1282-4CB5-84F1-9D0C8A985E51 (resized).jpeg

This will insure the game stays level and keeps its levelers throughout the trip. E2CD5243-9299-431A-992F-53AC9885B80D (resized).jpegE2CD5243-9299-431A-992F-53AC9885B80D (resized).jpeg

4F7DBB72-2572-4F59-A49B-1CFDD02A66C4 (resized).jpeg4F7DBB72-2572-4F59-A49B-1CFDD02A66C4 (resized).jpeg161EC8B7-C35F-450E-BF83-43472AC5F4AD (resized).jpeg161EC8B7-C35F-450E-BF83-43472AC5F4AD (resized).jpeg16E9D9FA-9351-417C-97E2-5C6280017CD1 (resized).jpeg16E9D9FA-9351-417C-97E2-5C6280017CD1 (resized).jpegDAD2CD6C-DDBD-4A4A-B6E1-6959A62C5D48 (resized).jpegDAD2CD6C-DDBD-4A4A-B6E1-6959A62C5D48 (resized).jpeg
#3652 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Never seen a lobster dog or steak dog - going to have to try those!

The first one is called a Lobster Roll; there is much debate in New England Proper how to eat them and which is best.

Connecticut style, which is my favorite, consists ONLY of: a butter-grilled New England style hotdog bun (and ONLY this style, haha), loaded with chunks of hot buttered lobster. I'll allow maybe a shake of celery salt on top of mine, or some old bay in the lobster cooking water (if you steam or boil), but that's it; most purists would argue there is only to be the bun, the lobster, and the butter, and preferably that the lobster is boiled in sea water; any additional additives would make it a "New England Style", but more on that later. I make them at home for under $3 a piece (having access to the water, and fishing docks, it's not uncommon to pay $3-$4 a pound for fresh, live lobster), but it is common throughout CT to spend $20+ for one in a restaurant, and they are seemingly available everywhere in the summer, even McDonalds (seriously...). Basically preparation and attention to the most minute details is key here, as people swear their favorite place makes them better than someone else's favorite place, when they are all basically the same. This is basically all about the presentation of the lobster, and the texture of the buttered, grilled bun. Usually served with French fries, but not always. Less is more and all that..

New England Style lobster rolls are traditionally "lobster meat salad" (chunked lobster meat, mayonnaise, maybe some chopped celery, and maybe some other flavoring (lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt, cayenne pepper, etc.) served cold in a steamed, butter-grilled, or even plain hot dog bun. Usually served with Cape Cod potato chips on the side. Obviously, the addition of the mayo and the other flavorings makes the preparation key, and they are vastly different from restaurant to restaurant, as everybody has their own idea of what "perfection" is. I rarely ever have this style, as I feel the other ingredients just take away from the simplicity of the lobster.

Despite my vastly differing political ideas from most of my neighbors, I can say without a doubt, that most of us would agree that as a whole, New England has the world's best seafood, and CT specifically, pizza. There's almost literally a mom and pop seafood or pizza joint on every corner, and they are all phenomenal.

Now the fillet roll...that's a whole new realm of awesomeness I'll have to explore when I have leftovers. I'm imagining a buttered grilled bun, paper thin slices of fillet, and maybe some hot butter/au jus/mayo-horseradish sauce sparingly drizzled on top would be out of this world.

Now I'm hungry.

Back to HEP!

#3653 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

The first one is called a Lobster Roll; there is much debate in New England Proper how to eat them and which is best.
Connecticut style, which is my favorite, consists ONLY of: a butter-grilled New England style hotdog bun (and ONLY this style, haha), loaded with chunks of hot buttered lobster. I'll allow maybe a shake of celery salt on top of mine, or some old bay in the lobster cooking water (if you steam or boil), but that's it; most purists would argue there is only to be the bun, the lobster, and the butter, and preferably that the lobster is boiled in sea water; any additional additives would make it a "New England Style", but more on that later. I make them at home for under $3 a piece (having access to the water, and fishing docks, it's not uncommon to pay $3-$4 a pound for fresh, live lobster), but it is common throughout CT to spend $20+ for one in a restaurant, and they are seemingly available everywhere in the summer, even McDonalds (seriously...). Basically preparation and attention to the most minute details is key here, as people swear their favorite place makes them better than someone else's favorite place, when they are all basically the same. This is basically all about the presentation of the lobster, and the texture of the buttered, grilled bun. Usually served with French fries, but not always. Less is more and all that..
New England Style lobster rolls are traditionally "lobster meat salad" (chunked lobster meat, mayonnaise, maybe some chopped celery, and maybe some other flavoring (lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt, cayenne pepper, etc.) served cold in a steamed, butter-grilled, or even plain hot dog bun. Usually served with Cape Cod potato chips on the side. Obviously, the addition of the mayo and the other flavorings makes the preparation key, and they are vastly different from restaurant to restaurant, as everybody has their own idea of what "perfection" is. I rarely ever have this style, as I feel the other ingredients just take away from the simplicity of the lobster.
Despite my vastly differing political ideas from most of my neighbors, I can say without a doubt, that most of us would agree that as a whole, New England has the world's best seafood, and CT specifically, pizza. There's almost literally a mom and pop seafood or pizza joint on every corner, and they are all phenomenal.
Now the fillet roll...that's a whole new realm of awesomeness I'll have to explore when I have leftovers. I'm imagining a buttered grilled bun, paper thin slices of fillet, and maybe some hot butter/au jus/mayo-horseradish sauce sparingly drizzled on top would be out of this world.
Now I'm hungry.
Back to HEP!

Yes. I only do the CT style rolls.
True New England rolls(split top ,flat sides for buttering and roasting) plenty of butter on the lobster turned over heat just enough to coat in the butter and knock the chill off the meat.
Like to use the claws specifically for the rolls because they are the most tender and eat the tails solo chilled with cocktail sauce like a super jumbo shrimp cocktail.
When it comes to cocktail sauce I won’t touch any that doesn’t require refrigeration and have horseradish in it.

#3654 4 years ago

Now I'm hungry.
Back to HEP!

CT style sounds like the way to go. However, hard to find fresh/affordable lobster here in the heart of Texas. To throw a little Texas into the mix, what if I grilled the lobster instead of boiling/steaming it? I might also like it in a flour tortilla, but now I'm changing too much.

#3655 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

CT style sounds like the way to go. However, hard to find fresh/affordable lobster here in the heart of Texas. To throw a little Texas into the mix, what if I grilled the lobster instead of boiling/steaming it? I might also like it in a flour tortilla, but now I'm changing too much.

I order all my lobsters direct from the source. Been doing that for about 10 years now and it has always been great.
Just like pinball when it comes to food you can’t always find what you are looking for locally so you have to hunt it down.
In Charlotte we are too far inland to have good seafood resources so you just have to work around it and probably pay a little more.
Here is the lobster source.
https://m.thelobsterguy.com/

#3656 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Canned frozen may be the way to go, if available in your area. Lobster freezes incredibly well, so I wouldn't worry about it being tough or anything, and I would expect to pay about $18 a pound, but you literally don't have to do anything but warm it up and add butter, as it's already been shelled.

As for the tortilla, it's your expensive ocean cockroach meat (a New England joke there...), do with it as you please! Having lived here all of my life, I've had every permutation of lobster you could imagine; yet I still find myself returning to enjoying it the 2 most easiest and non-complicated ways - boiled/steamed/grilled/broiled in the shell, then dipping the meat in butter, then using the leftovers for lobster rolls the next day...

I was shocked to see what the price of lobster is to the rest of the country after looking at what the prices are from the site HEP posted; on average, it's around $9.99/lb in the winter (hard shell time of year prior to molting, so the shell is PACKED with meat), and anywhere from $3.99-$6.99/lb in the summer (when they have a soft shell after molting, which is super easy to crack open, but less meat inside as they haven't grown into their shell yet). On the docks, you can usually grab a baker's dozen of chickens (pound and a quarter to pound and a half size) for $30 and a twelve pack of beer. Every now and then when there is a glut of them, a local regional retailer (Stew Leonard's) will run them at what I'm guessing is a loss leader at $2.99/lb for 1 1/4's. I've had times during these sales where I have told my wife "can I just make a cheeseburger on the grill?" for dinner because I have actually gotten sick of eating lobster at every meal.

I guess this is the only regard in which we are "spoiled"; I'd certainly swap lobster prices and availability for the income and property tax rates down in Texas any day though!

#3657 4 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

I order all my lobsters direct from the source. Been doing that for about 10 years now and it has always been great.
Just like pinball when it comes to food you can’t always find what you are looking for locally so you have to hunt it down.
In Charlotte we are too far inland to have good seafood resources so you just have to work around it and probably pay a little more.
Here is the lobster source.
https://m.thelobsterguy.com/

They are alive when you receive them? How do they keep them alive without shipping them in water?

#3658 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

They are alive when you receive them? How do they keep them alive without shipping them in water?

They usually overnight ship them with cold packs and damp paper towels; they can survive a day or two as long as they are damp/moist in cold temps. I never really thought about it, but I'm betting the cold temperature slows their metabolism/breathing/heart rate wwwwaaaaayyyyyy down like other cold blooded creatures.

#3659 4 years ago

Cleaned and polished Edwins Medusa after getting everything dialed back in.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Would love to know what you use to clean/polish playfields. Anything unique? Or just standard stuff like Novus 1?

#3660 4 years ago

Your pinball moving cart is lagging and feeling left out of all the proper prime and painting. You should do a HEP restore on it.

#3661 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Your pinball moving cart is lagging and feeling left out of all the proper prime and painting. You should do a HEP restore on it.

Yeah that yellow one is a turd. I have 3 penguins that are great but I got the yellow off brand one almost 20 years ago off of EBay for about $59 less thinking it was a deal and have always hated it.
The frame is more flimsy the wheels suck too!
Who ever made it deserves to be drop kicked in the balls just one time.

#3662 4 years ago

FRPs are up.
Now I have to put the walls back together.
Still thinking about what to do with the floors.
Ideally I would like to tile them with a drain so I can rinse everything down and squeegee it out but my time,patience and budget are getting pretty exhausted at this point.
Might need to sell off some more playfields and stuff to fund it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3663 4 years ago

Can't believe I'm just finding this thread. Chris, you do amazing work!! I hope one day to be able to afford a HEP machine!

#3664 4 years ago

Now you made me
Spend money on lobster damn it

#3665 4 years ago

What about a coat of that epoxy flooring? Lays flat, easier to squeegee then tile. I don't know about adhering to flooring though.

#3666 4 years ago

Started this morning off with a 3 mile jog in a fasted state nothing over the top just wanted to get my heart rate up and keep it up and make sure all miles run were in the single digit time zones. Mile “4” is the cool down and walk off so it throws the total average off so the real focus is the splits.
Hadn’t run any distance for a few weeks but slowly getting used to the heat and humidity this time of the year.Running isn’t really a great exercise but it has its place in conditioning and endurance 8F476187-AA50-4689-9B6A-6402E85056E3 (resized).png8F476187-AA50-4689-9B6A-6402E85056E3 (resized).png

Followed that up with a slice of cake and a cup of coffee. If I am going to eat cake or something like that solo I try to do it after a cardio workout and early as possible so my body can use the carbs up as efficiently as it can under the circumstances

21E8CCD8-776C-4101-8728-E5A08EE69BD5 (resized).jpeg21E8CCD8-776C-4101-8728-E5A08EE69BD5 (resized).jpeg5FB9A4E1-3B9E-4060-8419-FF1CE44BB67C (resized).jpeg5FB9A4E1-3B9E-4060-8419-FF1CE44BB67C (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3667 4 years ago

The Medusa and LOTR go out tomorrow.
Medusa is all set but I need to pack the LOTR

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3668 4 years ago

New England has the world's best seafood, and CT specifically, pizza.

This claim about pizza surprises me. I've never heard that before... I'm a NJ guy but went to school in Hartford and the pizza was brutal... and they cut a round pie like a Sicilian?? Maybe you're southern CT?

IMO, take a map and put a pin in midtown Manhattan. Draw a 20-30 mile circle around the pin. Eat pizza within that circle, don't eat it outside the circle.

Same goes for bagels.

#3669 4 years ago
Quoted from mikecav:

This claim about pizza surprises me. I've never heard that before... I'm a NJ guy but went to school in Hartford and the pizza was brutal... and they cut a round pie like a Sicilian?? Maybe you're southern CT?
IMO, take a map and put a pin in midtown Manhattan. Draw a 20-30 mile circle around the pin. Eat pizza within that circle, don't eat it outside the circle.
Same goes for bagels.

Agree, I lived in Guilford and Milford, CT and the pizza was tasteless. Also, not sure about the claim on best seafood either as AK was great for seafood. Not that NE is bad in anyway .... just guess it all depends on what you're eating!

#3670 4 years ago

That's my kinda cake, half frosting!

#3671 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Agree, I lived in Guilford and Milford, CT and the pizza was tasteless. Also, not sure about the claim on best seafood either as AK was great for seafood. Not that NE is bad in anyway .... just guess it all depends on what you're eating!

These are my personal preferences

Chicago for Pizza(l like that stuffed pie style)
Alaska salmon
Maine lobster
Pacific Northwest Halibut and cod
Chesapeake Bay crabs
Gulf shrimp
Mid west beef(Nebraska etc)
New York cheesecake

#3672 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

As soon as I saw it on the counter I knew I better run a couple miles and skip breakfast My wife was trying to avoid giving me that big frosting flower but I insisted

#3673 4 years ago

Chris you ever try the AK Halibut? I always called it the white steak!

#3674 4 years ago

Ready to build some pallets to ship the LOTR
I use a simple math formula.
48x48 makes a nice large pallet and as long as you get true 8 foot 2x4s then you can just cut everything in half.

11017679-73D2-4C94-8685-3EE6905EF215 (resized).jpeg11017679-73D2-4C94-8685-3EE6905EF215 (resized).jpegCC704DAC-5180-4E54-8598-A706E392A442 (resized).jpegCC704DAC-5180-4E54-8598-A706E392A442 (resized).jpeg674B476F-D3CD-4ADC-9153-FAE3B2D403D5 (resized).jpeg674B476F-D3CD-4ADC-9153-FAE3B2D403D5 (resized).jpegA1D8404F-CEF4-4F6B-A5BC-674C4B7E6E9D (resized).jpegA1D8404F-CEF4-4F6B-A5BC-674C4B7E6E9D (resized).jpeg005297F8-2872-4D53-AC0A-3A4BE19B731A (resized).jpeg005297F8-2872-4D53-AC0A-3A4BE19B731A (resized).jpegA5DD29B1-3B85-4C85-82DF-48841B3EBC57 (resized).jpegA5DD29B1-3B85-4C85-82DF-48841B3EBC57 (resized).jpeg
#3675 4 years ago

Today’s beer choice is

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3676 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Would love to know what you use to clean/polish playfields. Anything unique? Or just standard stuff like Novus 1?

To clean and polish I like this
Don’t let the description fool you it works well by hand.
Note this is just to maintain a finish not to compound and create one.

#3677 4 years ago

Tomorrow’s shipments are packed and ready to go less labels of course.
I rarely ship from the house but with Edwin’s Medusa in the mix the less moving the better.
4EED9BDA-24D7-4416-8B5A-63D2D23F5509 (resized).jpeg4EED9BDA-24D7-4416-8B5A-63D2D23F5509 (resized).jpeg0796F667-C633-4896-900F-ACB4EF4E479C (resized).jpeg0796F667-C633-4896-900F-ACB4EF4E479C (resized).jpegC4011A70-DC2E-4338-9860-76ACB583BD55 (resized).jpegC4011A70-DC2E-4338-9860-76ACB583BD55 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3678 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

My brothah!!!

- --- ----- --- -

Also, thanks Tsskinne and This Flippin' Podcast for tipping me off to this thread. Wow, what amazing work, Chris!

mwahs.gifmwahs.gif

#3679 4 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

My brothah!!!
- --- ----- --- -
Also, thanks tsskinne and This Flippin' Podcast for tipping me off to this thread. Wow, what amazing work, Chris!
[quoted image]

That is a bizarrely high-quality gif. I can’t stop watching it.

#3680 4 years ago

Ready to build some pallets to ship the LOTR
I use a simple math formula.
48x48 makes a nice large pallet and as long as you get true 8 foot 2x4s then you can just cut everything in half.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So HEP is really High End Pallets

#3681 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

So HEP is really High End Pallets

I prefer to think of it as High End Possibilities

#3682 4 years ago

Getting ready to finally fit the Radical now that I know the cabinet will remain original.
Really glad about that.
Now one last thing to figure out before teardown.
That is adding the upper sling back in.
I already tackled the upper wireform,popper and under playfield trough.

DF92B138-FA73-4750-B675-9C22FA6C216C (resized).jpegDF92B138-FA73-4750-B675-9C22FA6C216C (resized).jpeg

The upper sling is signaled by the white/brown and Green/violet wire combinations. 0E2362AF-89ED-44AB-9408-5CAF805A67B6 (resized).jpeg0E2362AF-89ED-44AB-9408-5CAF805A67B6 (resized).jpeg
A5E612EC-F789-4242-A227-6F0A8321BEA3 (resized).jpegA5E612EC-F789-4242-A227-6F0A8321BEA3 (resized).jpeg
This is known as switch 49

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3683 4 years ago

I make up a color correct sling switch set.
Then tap the needed wires off other switch lugs.

5603B1EF-72DF-4E32-BAB3-7BC475A95771 (resized).jpeg5603B1EF-72DF-4E32-BAB3-7BC475A95771 (resized).jpeg384C722C-EFA6-42ED-BB34-5123E8C056AE (resized).jpeg384C722C-EFA6-42ED-BB34-5123E8C056AE (resized).jpeg6903989B-56EA-41A0-B6A0-8B426BBAC461 (resized).jpeg6903989B-56EA-41A0-B6A0-8B426BBAC461 (resized).jpeg
#3684 4 years ago

Will be watching The Radical redo.

#3685 4 years ago

I then build a slingshot assembly with the arm spring and coil and wire that per factory
All wiring seems to be present within the head all the way to the interconnect board where it is missing heading into the playfield harness
7B18A83E-BC3C-4FD8-B952-561B9AF69D70 (resized).jpeg7B18A83E-BC3C-4FD8-B952-561B9AF69D70 (resized).jpeg

I need to add this. It calls for it at 2J12-6 but that is populated with the Brn/gry so I believe it is a typo and installed it in the 2J12-5 position which is empty.

Turn it on and run the switch test press the sling switch I made up
It shows 49 not used. Good!B9375313-1B5C-4837-88BE-8329B7A123AA (resized).jpegB9375313-1B5C-4837-88BE-8329B7A123AA (resized).jpeg
Now run the coil test. Slingshot fires at coil 15 Not used. Good!

09147FEC-576C-4641-A25D-EA11C2F95122 (resized).jpeg09147FEC-576C-4641-A25D-EA11C2F95122 (resized).jpeg
#3686 4 years ago

In order for these added features to actually work with factory correct wiring and no rigs nor hacks I believe I will have to run the true prototype Roms.
Even now with the enhanced Rom these features do not work as they are intended but the hardware portion is now done or mapped out and correct do I can really wire it head to toe factory correct to properly integrate them more seamlessly into the build.

#3687 4 years ago

Lightening the load the coils are removed and placed on plugs.

#3688 4 years ago

Now I can unhook the playfield and slide it back.
A must to get to the back ramp mounting points.

#3689 4 years ago

Medusa and LOTR were labeled.

58BB4D49-BF22-462C-955E-772FE871E862 (resized).jpeg58BB4D49-BF22-462C-955E-772FE871E862 (resized).jpegB940D0AA-5A41-4437-85BC-6815655505C7 (resized).jpegB940D0AA-5A41-4437-85BC-6815655505C7 (resized).jpegE8AF5609-6CE4-46C6-86FB-694CA12DFF52 (resized).jpegE8AF5609-6CE4-46C6-86FB-694CA12DFF52 (resized).jpeg
#3690 4 years ago

And left

F897DE33-ECE9-4978-8641-BE9F85C3C79A (resized).jpegF897DE33-ECE9-4978-8641-BE9F85C3C79A (resized).jpeg
#3691 4 years ago

Ramps are off the Radical. This game has got one hell of a set of ramps.
Metal condition is a mixed bag. Some decent others not. Lots of white “stuff “and surface rust

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3692 4 years ago

Following. Awesome thread!

#3693 4 years ago

In order for these added features to actually work with factory correct wiring and no rigs nor hacks I believe I will have to run the true prototype Roms.
Even now with the enhanced Rom these features do not work as they are intended but the hardware portion is now done or mapped out and correct do I can really wire it head to toe factory correct to properly integrate them more seamlessly into the build.

I'm not sure how the newer Bally code is for that game compared to the earlier Bally games but if there is unused room in the later production code then that prototype code could be pulled out and added to update the newer version of the code.

#3694 4 years ago

Why not fit a System 80 pop bumper board to drive that slingshot instead of reverting to prototype software? Pascal Janin's board can be used to drive slings. It might kick when the tilt is on, but that seems preferable to using prototype software.

#3695 4 years ago

Slowly getting the prep and equipment room back in order.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3696 4 years ago

I sand blasted my starter box.
I am going to refinish it. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Airline and PPS System are neatly tucked away.

#3697 4 years ago
Quoted from ts4z:

Why not fit a System 80 pop bumper board to drive that slingshot instead of reverting to prototype software? Pascal Janin's board can be used to drive slings. It might kick when the tilt is on, but that seems preferable to using prototype software.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I considered something like that and a couple other things but my goal in running the prototype Roms is to do this in a natural factory looking and operating way.
I know some of the work arounds to do it without the proto Roms but on this title they took away these features I am adding back in so I think the prototype Rom is the best and cleanest solution.
When I build these games and make these changes I have to be able to easily support it so if I introduce hacks,or even creative work arounds it could cause both myself and the owner headaches down the road.
The prototype features driven by the prototype Roms is something I can support and diagnose over the phone if needed.

#3698 4 years ago

I like the dispensers, I’ll have to see if my supplier has those.

#3699 4 years ago

Curtis keeps working at it. Down 5lbs already and that is without us really zeroing in on his diet quite yet although I see him already making better choices there.
Today it was hot

He can do 15 good push ups now. Before even 5 was a struggle.
37B81DCB-D9E3-436F-8B4F-B1A04DEDD743 (resized).jpeg37B81DCB-D9E3-436F-8B4F-B1A04DEDD743 (resized).jpeg

Walking lunges with a kettlebell pass through. 07463AD3-DA68-42EB-9919-2CBE9DD591DD (resized).jpeg07463AD3-DA68-42EB-9919-2CBE9DD591DD (resized).jpeg

Kettlebell rows form is much better 642C6D2B-7007-4D10-8B79-FFEE3DA6B602 (resized).jpeg642C6D2B-7007-4D10-8B79-FFEE3DA6B602 (resized).jpeg

Farmers walk 4AFCC9DF-7AD0-4A86-8425-BD57A8DE2C5B (resized).jpeg4AFCC9DF-7AD0-4A86-8425-BD57A8DE2C5B (resized).jpeg

Can run farther without stopping
FBA24F88-BC42-4C3A-9D41-24618C9AE1F8 (resized).jpegFBA24F88-BC42-4C3A-9D41-24618C9AE1F8 (resized).jpeg

Kettlebell swings are easier he can do more with better form
C9477EA8-7F48-4690-90AF-FD77AAD9BBE3 (resized).jpegC9477EA8-7F48-4690-90AF-FD77AAD9BBE3 (resized).jpeg
B8D587DA-32C6-4091-9F94-36DE30C72D6B (resized).jpegB8D587DA-32C6-4091-9F94-36DE30C72D6B (resized).jpeg

Getting solid numbers for the effort

79FF31F0-9895-457A-BCAA-6CB923C04385 (resized).jpeg79FF31F0-9895-457A-BCAA-6CB923C04385 (resized).jpegFBC8C380-D3EF-44EB-85C6-001F23CADA41 (resized).jpegFBC8C380-D3EF-44EB-85C6-001F23CADA41 (resized).jpeg
#3700 4 years ago

You have so much to offer your son and it’s great to see him work so hard. Inspiring! Thanks for sharing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 14,761 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 296.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/74?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.