IMG_0034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0035 (resized).jpeg
OCC_with_Sr (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).png
orbit9 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

207 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 290.
#3001 4 years ago

It’s Wednesday again.

Got my daily exercise
D8B5004D-F0CD-464B-B4B7-DCBABB782DD5 (resized).jpegD8B5004D-F0CD-464B-B4B7-DCBABB782DD5 (resized).jpeg

New addition is shingled
245050A9-FDEB-4FA5-BB5F-E7D17D92ED88 (resized).jpeg245050A9-FDEB-4FA5-BB5F-E7D17D92ED88 (resized).jpeg

Mini addition to larger building underway
F3042AFC-82CC-4B81-9F91-9D5C7200A867 (resized).jpegF3042AFC-82CC-4B81-9F91-9D5C7200A867 (resized).jpeg

IJ is just about done
638A74DF-E913-45C2-9381-13E0F5DA84F5 (resized).jpeg638A74DF-E913-45C2-9381-13E0F5DA84F5 (resized).jpeg

Going balls deep again while supplies last. Learned last week to wait until the absolute end of the day to do that
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3002 4 years ago

It's only April 3rd and you got more shit done than I will all month.

#3003 4 years ago

Is it me or are your beers getting a little lighter? Is this a springtime thing?

I love the big stouts too, but when weather starts to warm up I fancy an IPA or a crisp German lager.

#3004 4 years ago

Maverick is not getting the attention he is used to so he is stacking squirrels at my feet and nudging me.

0E49BEA7-95E4-4B04-A132-821C3BF00E28 (resized).jpeg0E49BEA7-95E4-4B04-A132-821C3BF00E28 (resized).jpeg
#3005 4 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Maverick is not getting the attention he is used to so he is stacking squirrels at my feet and nudging me.
[quoted image]

Nice

Btw this is my beer of the evening.

D

#3006 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It's only April 3rd and you got more shit done than I will all month.

In your defense, you live in the shitty weather of Chicago and it looks like it's been pretty nice in NC. On the other hand, he's gotten more done than I will all summer.

#3007 4 years ago

IJ is finished v

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3008 4 years ago

More IJ

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3009 4 years ago

IJ playfield.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3010 4 years ago

More IJ playfield.

#3011 4 years ago

IJ inside.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3012 4 years ago

Gorgeous! One question . . . What do your neighbors think of you playing pinball in your driveway?

#3013 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Gorgeous! One question . . . What do your neighbors think of you playing pinball in your driveway?

Luckily I only have one true neighbor and they are typically more curious than anything.
The playing happens indoors though

#3014 4 years ago

That IJ is beautiful, another great job

#3015 4 years ago

Holy snapping duck s@&t Chris, that is one killer IJ. Very tastefully done, I bet the owner is going to be stoked.

#3016 4 years ago

I hope one day my IJ will look at beautiful.

#3017 4 years ago

I see you had Top men on that....Top men

#3018 4 years ago

IJ looks gorgeous Chris. I like the black fasteners for the extra special touch.

#3019 4 years ago

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

#3020 4 years ago

very nicely done. I love the gold trim for the [showroom] look but hate the fact that if it were mine, I'd probably be very OCD about keeping fingerprints off of it

have you ever done this game (or other games with the gun shooter) where the lockdown and side rails were done in chrome or gold, but the gun was finished off to look more authentic? (or would it not look as well that way?

#3021 4 years ago

Stunning as always! Can I trouble you for the dimensions of the cabinet skids?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3022 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

very nicely done. I love the gold trim for the [showroom] look but hate the fact that if it were mine, I'd probably be very OCD about keeping fingerprints off of it
have you ever done this game (or other games with the gun shooter) where the lockdown and side rails were done in chrome or gold, but the gun was finished off to look more authentic? (or would it not look as well that way?

I have restored my IJ (not to any degree close to this) and used gold legs, siderails and lockdown bar, but left the gun original and it looks fine. Left it black and I like that it looks like an old worn gun. Just seems to fit the theme.

#3023 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

IJ is a game that I have done often and each time I try to change it up a little when I can.
Often the owners have a specific list of what they want though.
Here is my gallery on IJ
There is one done in black,some gold with black nickel guns,all gold and way too much gold.

http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/Finished-Games?page=10

#3024 4 years ago

It maybe the lighting , but the stainless steel ramps looms as if it were plated as well? Very nice job on this pin Chris.

#3025 4 years ago

Incredible, Chris. Just WOW.

#3026 4 years ago

Spirit 1 cabinet is on four legs.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3027 4 years ago

Old playfield assembly is placed in it to verify fit as brackets are placed.

#3028 4 years ago

Next one to get up on legs is the traditional Fathom build. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

After that will be a decal marathon on these three cabinets.

#3029 4 years ago

TZ lower decaled

#3030 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Stunning as always! Can I trouble you for the dimensions of the cabinet skids?[quoted image]

19 inches long end to end on the tips.

1 inch wide. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

I have had Taylor at Reese rails make these for me in bulk before out of oak as well.

#3031 4 years ago

TZ is up on four legs. With trim.

#3032 4 years ago

Pretty sure I am going to watch this. The picture alone is a pretty good indicator that I will be entertained.

#3033 4 years ago

Will drink this. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
And work on that before it kicks in.

#3034 4 years ago

Thank you for the cards. They look great on my buddy's TSPP.

20190405_192347 (resized).jpg20190405_192347 (resized).jpg
#3035 4 years ago

Sexxxiiee!!!!!
94F1EA4F-ED7A-4E89-8DC6-76DF68EDB3BE (resized).jpeg94F1EA4F-ED7A-4E89-8DC6-76DF68EDB3BE (resized).jpeg

These dudes came to party. 440EB5E6-FB1B-4B67-9C0E-DF55509E7167 (resized).jpeg440EB5E6-FB1B-4B67-9C0E-DF55509E7167 (resized).jpeg

Love the vests.

B711CD30-A385-4E11-ADB7-963BA84D5E24 (resized).jpegB711CD30-A385-4E11-ADB7-963BA84D5E24 (resized).jpeg
#3036 4 years ago

Will drink this.
And work on that before it kicks in.

Looks like it kicked in...

#3037 4 years ago

Do you know which TZ decals those are? Nextgen, the old Phoenix Arcade silkscreen? Some sort of Brand-X?

How do they compare to the original? Obviously nobody seems to buy multiple manufacturer’s decals and compare them, but I’d figure you might be a good person to ask the differences or which ones come closest to the original.

#3038 4 years ago

Pretty sure I am going to watch this. The picture alone is a pretty good indicator that I will be entertained.
[quoted image]

Haha, the wife and I watched it a while ago just because of the photo as well. Those van meetups are pretty interesting.

#3039 4 years ago

I also put myself through the torture of Vannin’.

If you ever want to feel better about yourself and your life choices, here is your therapy session.

#3040 4 years ago

Vannin’ did not disappoint last night.
Gutting the next rebuild.

F0CADAE1-7373-4E77-B115-9C8566FBB02C (resized).jpegF0CADAE1-7373-4E77-B115-9C8566FBB02C (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3041 4 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Do you know which TZ decals those are? Nextgen, the old Phoenix Arcade silkscreen? Some sort of Brand-X?
How do they compare to the original? Obviously nobody seems to buy multiple manufacturer’s decals and compare them, but I’d figure you might be a good person to ask the differences or which ones come closest to the original.

Those are Next generation from Mr Pinball Australia.
I have used all versions and with the current choices my preference are the ones from Wayne.
There are other vendors selling next generation versions as well but they typically have poor print quality.
Issues I find with those are printer banding lines ,poor color saturation,blurriness and much more.

#3042 4 years ago

Chris what's your take on Radcals?

#3043 4 years ago

TOM lower is decaled. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Working on the front edges now.
Start with a yellow base. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Then go over that with a gold.
After that dries I will use a brown to tie it all together

#3044 4 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Chris what's your take on Radcals?

Have not seen them in person but my overall impression is that they are the hardtop equivalent for cabinets.

#3045 4 years ago

TOM is up on four legs.
MM is next.

#3046 4 years ago

Mm cabinet decaled and built.

#3047 4 years ago

I don't want to question whoever sent you an original Medieval Madness, but that one has a TPC keychain, which means it wasn't cheap to buy. I know you'll do a nicer and better job with it than buying a NIB remake, but at what cost.. That said, I'm sure they'll be super happy with it.

#3048 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I don't want to question whoever sent you an original Medieval Madness, but that one has a TPC keychain, which means it wasn't cheap to buy. I know you'll do a nicer and better job with it than buying a NIB remake, but at what cost.. That said, I'm sure they'll be super happy with it.

This isn’t really a cost or practicality based service but I actually sourced this base game myself and it was in the $7000 range. I don’t know if it had been sold through TPC at some point or if they just repurposed a keychain.

#3049 4 years ago

Maverick wants to use the computer. 9D3D3549-3B70-44CC-9A6C-AF610DA44535 (resized).jpeg9D3D3549-3B70-44CC-9A6C-AF610DA44535 (resized).jpeg

After being told no he gives up.

C9F2AABA-9C9A-47E0-B580-A127028CB627 (resized).jpegC9F2AABA-9C9A-47E0-B580-A127028CB627 (resized).jpeg
#3050 4 years ago

Call me Maverick, you can use my computer!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
14,000 (OBO)
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
There are 14,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 290.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/61?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.