IMG_4158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4155 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4154 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4153 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4152 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

215 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 304.
#15051 39 days ago

Yup best looking Kiss in the world u should be proud of that one for sure is it your number 1 now

#15052 39 days ago

OMG. What a machine!

#15053 39 days ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Coos backglass. Kills the alternatives!
Looks great both lit and unlit.
Also thanks to the Pinball Pimp Jeff Miller for his help on these custom projects.
[quoted image]

+1 for Coos. His backglasses are the absolute best!

#15054 39 days ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

+1 for Coos. His backglasses are the absolute best!

Yeah. I am going that route every chance I get. Thanks for the suggestions.

#15055 39 days ago

That is pure art.

Will we get any glamour shots of the inside of the backbox? IIRC, you cut out some holes on top of the backbox as well?

#15056 39 days ago

New record for most outside photos after a build? Shows your pride and excitement. Amazing work!

#15057 39 days ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

That is pure art.
Will we get any glamour shots of the inside of the backbox? IIRC, you cut out some holes on top of the backbox as well?

Thanks. It was too humid to take the backglass out and find a safe spot for it outside but this is the inside of the backbox.

IMG_2182 (resized).jpegIMG_2182 (resized).jpegIMG_2196 (resized).jpegIMG_2196 (resized).jpeg

#15058 39 days ago
Quoted from scootss:

New record for most outside photos after a build? Shows your pride and excitement. Amazing work!

Yeah it still doesn’t show as well in pictures as it does in person but I put some effort into capturing it best I could.

#15059 39 days ago

“You wanted the best. You got the Best….KISS!”

#15060 39 days ago

I wanted to make sure I captured this one in the sun also but we haven’t had much this week. Now we do so there is the full overview. The color flipsare so easy to see in any light with your eyes but damn near impossible to capture well with pictures since it’s more of a moving effect.
That’s it for these.

IMG_3088.jpegIMG_3088.jpegIMG_3089.jpegIMG_3089.jpegIMG_3090.jpegIMG_3090.jpegIMG_3091.jpegIMG_3091.jpegIMG_3097.jpegIMG_3097.jpegIMG_3098.jpegIMG_3098.jpegIMG_3099.jpegIMG_3099.jpegIMG_3100.jpegIMG_3100.jpegIMG_3102.jpegIMG_3102.jpegIMG_3105.jpegIMG_3105.jpegIMG_3143.jpegIMG_3143.jpegIMG_3135.jpegIMG_3135.jpegIMG_3145.jpegIMG_3145.jpegIMG_3144.jpegIMG_3144.jpegIMG_3146.jpegIMG_3146.jpegIMG_3147.jpegIMG_3147.jpegIMG_3148.jpegIMG_3148.jpegIMG_3133.jpegIMG_3133.jpegIMG_3107.jpegIMG_3107.jpegIMG_3109.jpegIMG_3109.jpegIMG_3110.jpegIMG_3110.jpegIMG_3111.jpegIMG_3111.jpegIMG_3114.jpegIMG_3114.jpegIMG_3115.jpegIMG_3115.jpegIMG_3119.jpegIMG_3119.jpegIMG_3120.jpegIMG_3120.jpegIMG_3121.jpegIMG_3121.jpegIMG_3122.jpegIMG_3122.jpegIMG_3124.jpegIMG_3124.jpegIMG_3126.jpegIMG_3126.jpegIMG_3123.jpegIMG_3123.jpeg
#15061 39 days ago

Seven more yards. I hope this finishes it.
That will be 30 yards in total
Putting some plants back in place of the ones I took out.

IMG_2945 (resized).jpegIMG_2945 (resized).jpegIMG_2952 (resized).jpegIMG_2952 (resized).jpegIMG_2953 (resized).jpegIMG_2953 (resized).jpegIMG_2954 (resized).jpegIMG_2954 (resized).jpegIMG_2955 (resized).jpegIMG_2955 (resized).jpeg
#15062 39 days ago

I restored this 4 years back this is what u need too make things way easier it’s a big over kill but will do it NP

IMG_0043 (resized).jpegIMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
#15063 39 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I restored this 4 years back this is what u need too make things way easier it’s a big over kill but will do it NP
[quoted image]

That would definitely make life easier!
I know people question my sanity doing this manually but the biggest problem with any type of equipment even something small like a bobcat or dingo is that it tears up the yard.
Whatever work it would save me is just work I will have to put back into getting that straight.
Even though this is a bit brutal every day when I am done there is not a trace of evidence in the grass.
I have $7500 in just rocks with my own free labor so I could only imagine what it would cost to have someone else do it.

#15064 39 days ago

Yes understand even though it’s nice to have but sometimes there’s areas where I can’t take it because as u said it will make a mess of the grass only when am turning it digs in a bit , but great for the driveways and the bigger areas and the rest is all by hand like your doing sometimes though by hand is the only way

#15065 38 days ago

Eagerly awaiting instalment #3.

#15066 38 days ago

Picasso. Just absolutely stunning.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15067 38 days ago

Where's the custom Kiss gameplay video??

#15069 37 days ago

Found a buyer for Kiss #3 Chumley is a fan.

#15070 37 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Where's the custom Kiss gameplay video??

It’s here. Best we can do on short notice

Bally Kiss Pinball Machine Builds 24

#15071 37 days ago

It’s here. Best we can do on short notice
Bally Kiss Pinball Machine Builds 24

So nice

#15072 36 days ago

AWESoME Custom KISS!!!

#15073 34 days ago

I finally finished my landscaping project and can get back to pinball
Just in time too we start going into the 90s this week.
30 yards of rock
1 shovel
4 buckets
At a time.
There were days I hated looking at that pile of rocks
There were days my wife told me to take a break but No!I could not!
The hardest part wasn’t what you see it was all the areas you don’t see up on banks and behind buildings.
My next project is rebuilding my outer deck. The framing is still good but needs new boards and railings.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#15074 34 days ago

Now for this Shadow.
Playfield is building
I have had a cabinet ready for weeks just distracted between the TZ/ Kiss builds and the time spent simulating doing hard time.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#15075 34 days ago

That was a metric shit ton of stones.

#15076 34 days ago

This showed up.
It’s going straight into process once O get Rocky wrapped up because it’s the type of job that goes into the “Rocky” slot.
I have my everyday jobs like the TZs,IJs etc
Then my slightly more complex ones with painted cabinets like Kiss,Centaur etc
EMs(working my way out of those completely no longer offered unless it’s an interesting project.
Then my nightmares this is one of those and if you let your nightmares accumulate you will end up throwing in the towel,going broke or going insane.
None of which I want to do.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How soon do you think you’ll tear into this one?

#15077 33 days ago

I noticed a stone is out of place in this picture!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15078 33 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

I noticed a stone is out of place in this picture!
[quoted image]

Some salmon foot fuck kicked one !!!

#15079 33 days ago

Now for this Shadow.
Playfield is building

Ah, The Shadow. My favorite. I have a CPR Gold playfield sitting here from years ago, just waiting for the right Shadow machine to come along for another restore. I've owned a Shadow four times. The movie's a total dog, but love that game.

#15080 33 days ago

We got the custom kiss set up next to the regular one Just two miles away so I packed it for a quick and easy travel/set up.

They will send us pictures when the room is done.

IMG_3203 (resized).jpegIMG_3203 (resized).jpegIMG_9769 (resized).jpegIMG_9769 (resized).jpegIMG_9773 (resized).jpegIMG_9773 (resized).jpeg
#15081 33 days ago

I finally finished my landscaping project and can get back to pinball
Just in time too we start going into the 90s this week.
30 yards of rock
1 shovel
4 buckets
At a time.
There were days I hated looking at that pile of rocks
There were days my wife told me to take a break but No!I could not!
The hardest part wasn’t what you see it was all the areas you don’t see up on banks and behind buildings.
My next project is rebuilding my outer deck. The framing is still good but needs new boards and railings.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I feel sorry for the person that wants to go back to mulch....

#15082 33 days ago

Lovely job on the rocks.

From personal experience, the _real_ enjoyment is next year (and the next year and the next year and...) when you don't have to do it all again.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15083 33 days ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Lovely job on the rocks.
From personal experience, the real_ enjoyment is next year (and the next year and the next year and...) when you don't have to do it all again.

Yes this is very true it really sucks at the time day after day but when it’s done it all makes worth while that’s for sure ,am doing my roof this weekend that sucks also but needs to be done ,great job on the rocks tons and tons of hard work right there

#15084 30 days ago

The black nickel Shadow is alive.

I know some people hate the original translite but I always hunt one down because it just blends into the art and style best.

IMG_3230 (resized).jpegIMG_3230 (resized).jpegIMG_3232 (resized).jpegIMG_3232 (resized).jpegIMG_3233 (resized).jpegIMG_3233 (resized).jpeg
#15085 26 days ago

Black nickel shadow finished.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
#15086 26 days ago

Black Nickel Shadow playfield.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
#15087 26 days ago

Black Nickel Shadow inside.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
#15088 26 days ago

Is it me or is this place extremely boring these days?

#15089 26 days ago

Its been slow on pinside to tell the truth...

#15090 26 days ago

Make your next restoration all pink. That should unbore things a bit.

Quoted from pinballinreno:

That time of the year. A couple more days and the days start getting shorter. A couple weeks or so and the 4th of July, then we are on the roller coaster to fall. Then anticipation of shows starts and rumors of what new games will be revealed.

Then the fur will fly.

LTG : )

#15091 26 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

It’s just the season I am sure but it does seem like a waste of time posting anything restoration related here. I was trying to regulate myself to just finished pictures in the interim
I couldn’t give a shit but don’t want to waste even a second on a lost cause.

#15092 26 days ago

This thread keeps me going man! Other than checking on this and other resto threads it’s become pretty rough. Plus half of the people on the site have blocked or ignored the other half of the people on the site. And every other new topic posting has “vote” in the title.

If you slow down then it’s gonna be horrible. And with that being said we need some new YouTube releases!

#15093 26 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

This thread keeps me going man! Other than checking on this and other resto threads it’s become pretty rough. Plus half of the people on the site have blocked or ignored the other half of the people on the site. And every other new topic posting has “vote” in the title.
If you slow down then it’s gonna be horrible. And with that being said we need some new YouTube releases!

I hear that I am not desperate for attention myself as far as that goes I am well established but I do like to bring attention to the process and art of it in the right places. As we get older so do these games and the restoration process only becomes that much more substantial or significant.
I don’t have much motivation here lately because it can be the same old same old.

#15094 26 days ago

Shadow. Can we talk about that stone work in the yard?
@#$%'n awesome!!

#15095 26 days ago

It’s just the season I am sure but it does seem like a waste of time posting anything restoration related here. I was trying to regulate myself to just finished pictures in the interim
I could give a shit but don’t want to waste even a second on a lost cause.

I for one am always amazed to see the work you have done. Don’t want you to waste your time, but it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

#15096 26 days ago

I watch for your updates almost daily. When I work on my games, a lot of times I’m thinking back to things you've shared with us on this thread and how I might apply them to what I’m doing.

Keep up the great work!

#15097 26 days ago

I know some people hate the original translite but I always hunt one down because it just blends into the art and style best.

As the owner of a Shadow, I agree.

Mine came with the Aurich art package, but the longer I own it, the more inclined I am to the original art.

#15098 26 days ago

I don’t have much motivation here lately because it can be the same old same old.

Every machine you crank out is flat out perfect. You are literally the gold standard upon what all restores are compared to.

I think the only way you get more responses here is to either mess with people and leave off a plastic or something silly, or simply showcase machines that aren’t your everyday multiples.

Your custom Kiss machine was my favorite machine you have done in a long time and I don’t like Kiss or Kiss pinball at all. Your creativity combined with your skill set is always what I look forward to.

Your Shadow here is stunning, how many Shadows have you restored now?

#15099 26 days ago
Quoted from hank35:

Shadow. Can we talk about that stone work in the yard?
@#$%'n awesome!!

Thanks I have never been this stoned before so it’s hard to articulate !
It’s the new backdrop for my finished pictures and videos
Bally Shadow Black Nickel Version Finished

#15100 26 days ago

Thanks I have never been this stoned before so it’s hard to articulate !
It’s the new backdrop for my finished pictures and videos
Bally Shadow Black Nickel Version Finished

Beautiful yard, beautiful family/pinball compound, beautiful Shadow. It may get a bit blase' to you sometimes. But your work and attention to detail, whether it's pinball, yardwork, or interior improvements, is beyond compare. Keep doing what you're doing Chris. Whether it be Pinside or YouTube, but most of all, enjoy what you're doing. I think everyone who follows you in one form on another truly appreciates your works of art. Thank you as always for sharing your "world".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CA
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

$ 45.95
4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hudsonville, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Frisco, CO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
$ 9.95
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
There are 15,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 304.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.