image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago

+2 following!
Can’t wait to see it all!

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Are there games so bad you refuse business? This looks like a very expensive restoration.

From what I know, he can fix it all. So its not so much a matter of him refusing the business, but more so for the customer being willing to pay. I would presume the bill for #1 is gonna be a bit higher than for #2!!!!!!

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How do you do this so fast? It would take me a few days just to pull off a flipper and put it back on.
Do you do board work/repair too?

Just keep watching, he hasn't even gotten going yet and the stuff he does so well ad so fast is amazing to see. I have watched many of his threads and from comments he has made I think that basically he can do a machine like this that he has done many times before with his eyes closed. Its all experience man, you do it so often you get good at it. But yes that is combined with talent too, and a good measure of OCD helps which is what I always love. I am hoping for more pics of the wire rack!

I think he sends the boards out?

#128 3 years ago

Love the masking tape patch!

#164 3 years ago

The dragon...awesome. I agree, that’s just how it should look. I know I (and many others) have previously thanked you many times for taking the time to show the pictures and all the explanations. But I’ll do it yet again. This is just the greatest stuff ever, I go over every detail and love all of it.

And that drawer full of LEDs...almost as good as the wire rack!

#203 3 years ago

I like how you just casually toss all the reusable parts into a bucket, not worrying at all about where they will all go later, well, because, you’ll know! I would be paralyzed with fear for each piece that I will never remember how to put it back, taking 12 pictures of it in place, making drawings and maps for later, etc. And still probably wouldn’t be able to figure it out when it comes time to reassemble.

1 week later
#413 3 years ago

MM2 was feeling all cocky sitting next to MM1 when they first came in, being in so much better shape in comparison to the somewhat sad state of MM1. Now MM2 feels like a sad panda next to the new-found glory of MM1, and MM1 is feeling on top of the world. But, I have a feeling cool things are coming for MM2 that will vault it back to the top level, cannot wait!!

1 week later
#573 3 years ago

Awesome (as always) from start to end, enjoyed every bit of it and learned a lot.

#601 3 years ago

Whatever you work on next, we are living the dream through you....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside