(Topic ID: 109521)

Experience with Hemisphere Amusements?

By Jazman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin (resized).png
    eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif
    Spaghetti (resized).png
    52bc7f057decaf8ee5c6b39f2369961106c4528181510c0c502391e49216f4c5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpinpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

I recently Paid DICK@Hemispheres Amusements lmost $9,000.00 for MY FIRST PINBALL MACHINE, a NEW Stern Aerosmith Limited Edition. The unit was shipped via SAIA and they damaged the shipment. A Freight Damage Claim was filed.

I tried to work with DICK@Hemispheres Amusements by having a Pinball Technician go out to the Freight Terminal, inspect the unit for obvious and CONCEALED DAMAGE and continue with the delivery IF THE UNIT PASSED INSPECTION.

DICK@Hemispheres Amusements refused to have the inspection done, refused to ship a replacement AND NOW REFUSES TO REFUND MONIES PAID. Now I'm stuck fighting with Paypal for my refund.

These guys have no concept of Customer Service.

I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE.

Btw, I also sent an email to Stern AND STERN NEVER RESPONDED.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Ha.. We figured you'd pop up here. When I'm done dealing with customers who appreciate what we and how good we do it, I'll get back to you here and post a list of events of what REALLY happened here Joe. You can bet your bottom dollar with what you put us through I have every lick of documentation. I knew from the moment I started speaking with you I had a bad vibe. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have trusted my gut. Any business owner knows there's good business in Bad Business. You my friend were bad business. Shame on me. Stay tuned and I'll be sure to report back here for a list of detailed events of what really happened with this transaction. Apparently you're having memory failure in your golden years.
    TBC

I'm waiting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpinpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hemisphere-amusements?tu=pinpinpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.