(Topic ID: 109521)

Experience with Hemisphere Amusements?

By Jazman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin (resized).png
    eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif
    Spaghetti (resized).png
    52bc7f057decaf8ee5c6b39f2369961106c4528181510c0c502391e49216f4c5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

A large dispute on Paypal is nothing but a Royal Pain in the Ass for a Vendor.

#35 6 years ago

Two thumbs up! While the Customers intent was to "Warn" people...(Really just to bitch about his Money), the thread has resulted in a positive for Hemispheres and New Customers!!

#56 6 years ago

Paypal is a consumer demanded necessity, but agree with the difficulty they create for the vendor.

I chose to use my banks policy, and Block paypal from removing any funds.
    Sure, I had a few disputes, and I pissed them off, they required I reinstate they could withdraw, which I did, but 30 days later, I flipped it back.

To me, disputes will happen, but for the fees they charge for being a money charger, I feel any dispute should take 30 days at least, before funds are withdrawn, or longer, and if its faster, it should be advanced by the CC company.

On another note, Kurt, youve gained a ton of respect, especially to share your issue was a customer who makes up their own rules!

I have one to share, I had a customer who put a 6.3v in a 12v, on a HEP game. Their error.
    The smoke from the LED filled the playfield.

Customer wanted me to pay shipping 2 ways of game and "smoke removal", etc.
    Ultimately, he wanted close to 2K, to cover his $.59 misapplication.....I too, fired the customer!

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Thanks oldpinguy. Sounds like your a really reasonable guy as well. I will always work with anyone, but one hand washes the other and when respect is lost one one side or the other there is nothing left. Nobody gets anywhere on a one way street that ends with a brick wall.

Nah, the family got me a bunch of old, retired, grumpy shirts...so I changed my Avatar!

Ill say one thing, if you were the distributor in my area, your presence here would deserve all my business!

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I met oldpinguy once...
    Brief, but magical

My Magic eight ball says:

Our paths will cross again and be.................. forgettable!

We have mutual friends that require we play a game or two!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hemisphere-amusements?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.