(Topic ID: 109521)

Experience with Hemisphere Amusements?

By Jazman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin (resized).png
    eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif
    Spaghetti (resized).png
    52bc7f057decaf8ee5c6b39f2369961106c4528181510c0c502391e49216f4c5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KrustyBurger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 6 years ago

Just adding to the praises of Hemispheres - My story is that I bought my very first two pinball machines from Kurt back in 1997 at his original location. One machine was brand new & the other a clean 'used' machine. (don't think the term HUO was invented yet ) I remember not knowing anything about pinball & was hesitant to buy due to this. He showed me around the store as I tried numerous games while he explained the features, what to shoot for, etc. He didn't place any pressure on me to buy, and actually warned me that these require a bit of upkeep. He assured me that if I ran into issues or had any questions, he'd be happy to assist. I ultimately selected two machines, he loaded up my truck and went over with me how to install the legs and setup the games when I got home. I only had to call him once after that with a basic issue on one of the machines and he gladly walked me through the fix just as he promised. I left pinball for a decade or so following a divorce, but when I got back into it, (& joined Pinside) I reached back out to Kurt and bought a restored machine from him. His work was so good that when I put the 20+ year old machine in my new line up, most of my non-pinball friends couldn't tell that it wasn't brand new, like my other machines.

Long story short - Kurt is honest, has integrity and can be counted on long after the sale. And from what I've seen in other instances, (pinball & otherwise) that type of business person appears to be a dying breed...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KrustyBurger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hemisphere-amusements?tu=KrustyBurger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.