Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tbanthony
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_9792 (resized).JPG
LOGO_Cointaker_Refinery_header (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

I have a new website and wanted to start a post to announce it. I am working now with Melissa and Chris at Cointaker to offer a greater selection of machine titles that Stern Pinball, Highway Pinball and Dutch Pinball offers that I can customize into MI Pinball Refinery Editions.

Website... www.mipinballrefinery.com
Email... mipinballrefinery@gmail.com

Still the same great customer service, just a new website and email address with the backing of Cointaker.

Also I currently have several custom machines for sale to start my website out. Everything listed with pictures and here is a link to them:

http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Home Use Only The Simpsons Party Pinball $6295.00 --- NEW PRICE $5695.00 ---

Home Use Only Customized Medieval Madness Remake PM for Price....

Home Use Only Highly Customized Lord of the Ring $7900.00

Home Use Only WWE LE #71 $5995.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customized Elvis LE $3900.00 --- SALE PENDING ---

Home Use Only Highly Modified Original TRON Pro 3D Translite $7595.00 --- SALE PENDING ---

Home Use Only Rob Zombie $5600.00 --- SALE PENDING ---

Home Use Only Customized Spiderman $6795.00 --- SALE PENDING ---

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

LOGO_Cointaker_Refinery_header (resized).png

#2 3 years ago

You and Gio done?

#3 3 years ago

What do you have planned for Batman?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

You and Gio done?

For the most part... Yes. I am still offering and building mods and custom Refinery Editions, so nothing will change as you the customer see it.... I have been doing this for over a year now and making a transition.

No worries, I am not going anywhere.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#5 3 years ago

Exciting news great marriage of two outstanding companies. Look forward to what the future holds.

#6 3 years ago

So glad your not done! And congrats with cointaker!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What do you have planned for Batman?

I have some BIG plans for Batman 66. I should have a BM66 Premium and LE this week to start making them into MI Pinball Refinery Editions.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Exciting news great marriage of two outstanding companies. Look forward to what the future holds.

Quoted from shovelhed:

So glad your not done! And congrats with cointaker!

Thanks guys.... We have a lot of plans for upcoming shows.

Update on the machines that I am selling...

Added Rob Zombie Spook Show International information and pictures to the website $5600.00 for this machine.

The Simpsons has a New Price of $5695.00.

TRON and Elvis EL are pending payment checks.

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#9 3 years ago

A Great Dealer offering an Awesome product !

#10 3 years ago

Steve is definitely one of the good ones in this hobby....do not hesitate to deal with him.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Steve is definitely one of the good ones in this hobby....do not hesitate to deal with him.

Quoted from stretch2:

A Great Dealer offering an Awesome product !

Thanks for the kind words.... It is greatly appreciated. I am VERY EXCITED to be working with Melissa and Chris, we have some great ideas to expand the line up of customized machines for everyone.

Also I edited my first post and added my new logo to it. Please let me know what you guys think about the enhanced look.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#12 3 years ago

Steve did an awesome job on my STLE.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Batman!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Steve did an awesome job on my STLE.
Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Batman!

Thanks for letting others know and I still see it in your collection....

TRON Pro is still available, buyer changed his mind.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#14 3 years ago

Steve is the best. Love my Refinery metallica prem and Mustang Prem. Glad you're not going anywhere. It was nice to finally meet you in Chicago.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Thanks for letting other know and I still see it in your collection....

Will be one of the last to leave. Can't have a holodeck without a Star Trek Machine.

IMG_9792 (resized).JPG

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Will be one of the last to leave. Can't have a holodeck without a Star Trek Machine.

Sweet

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That's AMAZING CRAZY..... Well I know 1 STLE that is NEVER going to be sold.....

TRON, Spiderman and Rob Zombie are Sale Pending / Sold.

#18 3 years ago

Also, I'm going to be adding some custom lighting effects to this MMR as well.

1 month later
#20 2 years ago

Bump for OP. I tried to go to the old website to order something and the website wasn't there ... said it expired several weeks ago. Searched on Pinside for "Pinball Refinery" to see if anyone posted about it and did not run across this thread in the search. I found the new website by accident looking up other stuff in a google search. Glad to see you still exist ... with a few other modders taking breaks and shutting down for a while I was wondering what the heck was going on out there.

#21 2 years ago

I had a similar issue. The old website has expired but the google search still pointed to it.

You should renew the old site whenever possible and just have it redirect to your new site.

My company does something similar. Our email domain is ets2.com but our website is electrotechsystems.com. If you type ets2.com into the browser, it will just redirect you to the correct site.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Billings, MT

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside