(Topic ID: 92955)

help zaccaria woods queen stuck on last step before game start.

By mario_1_up

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by EMsInKC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

So I've been working on woods gueen and it's now stuck on the last step before starting a game. All the score reels reset and when it gets to the point of resetting the drop target bank and kick the ball out that where it gets stuck. It keeps running and fire's the drop target reset coil and ball kicker repeatedly. I don't have the schematics but the guts look just like a Williams em. Any help would be much appreciated.

10 months later
#2 4 years ago

Bump for any help with this beauty would be much appreciated!

#3 4 years ago

Mate,
Post the schematic if you have it. There isn't one available on zaccariapinball.com Bit of a struggle otherwise. There may be a switch on the drop bank to tell the game it's reset. If that isn't working right, it may continue to try and reset it.
It is basically a Williams game inside, but like them, all Zacc's are different.

#4 4 years ago

Check your ball hole switches, my combat does the same thing if you smash them closed while pulling the playfield up.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from nick-the-greek:

Mate,
Post the schematic if you have it. There isn't one available on zaccariapinball.com Bit of a struggle otherwise. There may be a switch on the drop bank to tell the game it's reset. If that isn't working right, it may continue to try and reset it.
It is basically a Williams game inside, but like them, all Zacc's are different.

The big problem is i can't find any schematics anywhere.

#6 4 years ago

Find me my Hot Line and I'll fix it for you when I come up to pick it up

#7 4 years ago

It's a deal.

#8 4 years ago

In the meantime, good luck getting running. It is a great looking game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside