Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Grayman_EM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

$703 was the highest sold on Ebay from 2013 (Boston Pinball)
$550-$650 average (Pinside est.)

I'm going to say $1200 to the right collector - if you can find one. Or, perhaps auction it off and see where it goes.

Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Greybeard there was a 1970's pin listed that was a one owner with only 4000 plays on it. The person was trying to sell it for $3,300.00. I am not sure if that was just made up or true to the great condition as it looked brand new. Hope this helps.

Trying? Did they ever sell it and what did they actually get for it?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

a true HUO Ship Ahoy - and someone who is into EMs should be able to tell - would probably be worth $3,000 to the right person, or an easier sell at $2000. Or a real fast sell at $1500.

It would seem we need "someone who is into EMs" to get us a more accurate price range. $1500 to $3000 is quite a big spread.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You ever try to buy or sell an EM pinball machine before?
At the top end there is indeed "quite a big spread."

That's why I asked the question if an EM guy could give a more accurate figure. Maybe two people fight over it and it's worth thousands, then again there might be nobody that wants it at all. Someone familiar with this particular title, it's desirability, etc. could narrow the range down - possibly. I admit, I don't know EMs well. Maybe this is a shit game that nobody really wants in any condition. Just because its HUO doesn't mean it commands the same price as any other HUO EM. Or, maybe a collector with the pulse on the EM community can firmly say "$2K is too low, I know some would pay double that"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-value-on-machine-huo-76-gottlieb?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.