Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ChuckR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Just got an Upper Deck, wiring has some serious sins but this seems basic. There are 2 AC power plugs in the back box and I don't see anywhere to plug them in?

#2 2 years ago

Do you still have the sound module?

#3 2 years ago

Yes I believe the game is complete unless there was supposed to be a power strip to plug the AC plugs into. I just got the machine and I'm still learning about it. I'd also like to know how many balls are supposed to be in the machine, more than 1?
I was reading a post yesterday about audio boards and someone suggesting that upper deck had the same board as another game, I looked at the schematic for the machine and it does not match the pinouts of the schematic that was posted. I'll dig a little deeper if that is what you are after?

#4 2 years ago

Sorry, I was wrong. I just had a look at the sound module, the schematic shows an interface to a sound module but the module consists of 4 boards so the schematic I saw was probably the correct one. Do you have a specific question about the board?

#5 2 years ago

I solved my original problem, rookie mistake, I hadn't fished all of the cables up to the back box, this game is much harder to fish the cables compared to a regular pinball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-upper-deck-ac-plugs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.