Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Full-House-Work-02 (resized).jpg
0Full-House-Work-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ncsujeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

When I push the left button ...

Lock Relay pulls in
Tilt Relay pulls in

When the coin switch is activated ...

Replay Relay pulls in
Coin Relay pulls in
Tilt Relay is reset if the score motor runs

I have messed with for a couple of days and can not get the game to start.

connections look good and I have tested with a multimeter
I have looked at all the switches and they look OK. Have only cleaned a couple.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I have read what I could find on the internet.

#3 6 years ago

Made some progress. I can now get the game to start-up, but I have to manually actuate the score reset relay until the score is all zero. The hot wire from the score motor to the score reset relay has continuity. Switch is making and breaking on the score motor.

#6 6 years ago

It does have a Reset-Relay and it works just as you described. It was not pulling in when I started working on it this morning, but it now does. As long as it is pulled in, the start-up motor runs. ... unless you set the score to all zeros. I do that by pressing the score reset relay several times until all are zero.

I have not tried cleaning each jones connector, but I did go down each one with a multi-meter. I assume that is not a 100% way of checking as you can get continuity through other wiring.

#8 6 years ago

While the reset relay is pulled in, the score motor is running, but the score reset relay does not cycle and reset the score.

I tried pressing the armature of the Reset Relay the same time as the Coin Relay is pulled in. Same result. Score motor runs, but the score does not attempt to zero.

Cleaned the Jones connectors. Same result. Score will not reset.

#9 6 years ago

Fixed it. Bad contact on the coil relay. Adjusted.

#11 6 years ago

Thanks for all your help. Got it working.

I am not sure if the special is working correctly. If you knock down the targets with special on, the solenoid on the credit unit pulls in, but does not release until you roll over the target reset button. Seems like a good way to burn up a solenoid.

I can scan in the wiring diagram if you still want. May be a few days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ncsujeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-teachers-pet-start-up?tu=ncsujeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.