IMG_0220_(resized).JPG
IMG_0216_(resized).JPG
IMG_0217_(resized).JPG
IMG_0215_(resized).JPG
reel.gif
help_(resized).jpg
aSpMi-page-14_(resized).jpg
jonesplugs_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chrisbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Beck:

Hmm, I may have possibly overpaid for this game as the list of items keeps growing and now things are going backwards. Now when I hit the start button nothing happens.

Don’t loss hope, just yet! When “WE” find the issue, it will be a simple fix.

#34 7 years ago

First thing, only work on one thing at a time, working from one end to the other. Make sure everything is right before moving on.

With Ems there is often a knock on effect, which will make you look in the wrong place, fixing symptoms and not the cause.

Schematic are drawn reset and with the game ready to play ball one and the power off.

So we need, credit on the credit reel, close the zero SW, we need the GO RE tripped to close the SW on the GO RE, we also need the score motor in the zero position to close the Scr Motor SW.

Remember that the coin door has a Jones plug. Now check that we are energising the Credit Unit reset coil.

Once this is confirmed we can move on.

Now you have Steve on-board, problem almost solved - Morning Steve (For me).

help_(resized).jpghelp_(resized).jpg

PS, I think most of your issue are related to the GO RE, will see as we move along.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Beck:

Fred - When the cred wheel adds credits, is it supposed to turn and increment? Mine is stuck on 10

I'm guessing, the guy before has disconnected the coils of the credit reel to make it free play. (*Just a guess)

#41 7 years ago

Lets check the circuit for stating a game from the replay button, see my post above #34

#72 7 years ago

Great effort in the your post Steve.

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveFury:

Beck, just to let you know I've moved the circuit concepts here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-pinball-circuits-basics-to-not-so-basic
Regarding your reel switches- Frankly, it's quite apparent they need to be serviced. Score reel switches are usually the last thing to do in that process. If you take the time to set your switches now you may be spinning your wheels with dirty malfunctioning reels.

This thread (SteveFury - em-pinball-circuits-basics-to-not-so-basic) is now a stick in the EM section.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chrisbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-startup?tu=Chrisbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.