8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tyamry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Looking for someone to do some work and repair on my Mom's Space Shuttle in Seattle. I'm never there without a million other things going on, and the machine is just sitting there. Should have just needed rebuilt flippers, rebuilt pops and a new one way gate to the lanes, but my Dad f***ed something up when he transported it, then f***ed something up again hooking it back up. Grrr...

Anyway, I've been looking for Bobby Conover, but he's either really busy or incommunicado. Send me a PM of your own, or if you know / see Bobby have him drop me a line.

Thanks and take care.

#2 8 years ago

Bump for hope.

#4 8 years ago

Mostly because of space and time, lack of easy access to a mover, etc... past that almost anyone would do a better quicker job than me. I mean, I could do it, but I suck. Well, rephrased for precision, I could do the pops and the flippers, but I have no idea what my Dad fucked up when he took the head off. Grrrr... And my guess is someone who knows the boards will be needed. Not my thing. :-/

Anyway, good enough for a weekend sympathy bump.

I guess I could call Steve, but honestly, these pops and flippers are in the state he sold them to me as "excellent condition" and they never did work very well. No hard feelings, and nice enough guy, but I'd rather give someone else a crack at it I guess.

#5 8 years ago

Ok. Saturday evening. Seriously, someone must be able to recommend a Pinside approved mechanic in the Seattle area!

#7 8 years ago

That's why I've been trying to get a hold of Bobby. He's the best operator in town and I trust him implicitly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-space-shuttle-in-seattle?tu=navajas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.