Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Like a bunch of other people on here I have an issue with my scoreboard. I have no LED digits lighting. I don’t currently have access to any good 7 segment displays but I was able to probe for voltage. I found positive voltage at all common anodes coming from the transistors with the exception of four of them.

The problem is the positive anode voltage is around 12vdc. I think it’s supposed to be 2? I swapped across a digit from a dead transistor to one of the 12v output ones and I got it to light but it quickly faded. That’s why I’m assuming over voltage. Any ideas?

#2 5 years ago

Any ideas guys?

9 months later
#3 5 years ago

I’m in the same boat with mine and no one that can help. Replaced all the transistors and digits and the board is still dead

#4 5 years ago

I’m pretty sure that the scoreboard is an impossible part to find.

#5 5 years ago

Yes so far nothing has popped up in the last few months. I’ve already dumped over 100$ trying to fix this one.

1 month later
#6 5 years ago

Sent this out to a gentlemen named jerry clause and he has got it up and running. Bad chip at u5 and one bad trace. Board had extensive damage which was repaired locally.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Machine - For Sale
Rhinelander, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-shaq-attaq-scoreboard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.