• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Raff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Score Motor Switches (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

I will never buy another EM again .

Don't say that! Once they are working, they pretty much stay working. Not something I can say about my SS pinball machine

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

just the frame motor not the plates , Thanks to all that are trying to help , if I had any idea of how to read or understand a em Schematic I would not be posting this . Give me ICs and Transistors and rectifiers ' I replaced the motor due to stripped out gears and replaced a burnt solenoid on the player 4 score . Never has worked since the day I bought it . Closest was at one time I could start a game but it would go from player 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and back to 1 at which time it would now read ball 5 and score points on 1 until I shut it off . The more I try to check and adjust the score motor the worst off I am .

Try messaging Pecos . His in Tucson and might be able to help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-score-motir?tu=edward472 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.