4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by edednedy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider martinkettering.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi all,
Hope you can help. I have a Nordamatic " Champion" table, similar to the gottlieb 300 table, which I got up to working condition over a year ago, and have not had a problem since. However we had some people around for a party and people were playing it whilst I was elsewhere. The ball got stuck in one of the holes ( sorry for the non-tech description ), and wasn't thrown out. They tried lifting the machine that resulted in a tilt. I pulled the glass and released the ball, and the machine reset played fine all night.
I came back to have a quick game the next day, and it won't reset correctly. It simply churns away without throwing the ball into the run, and just goes around in circles. Any help would be great. Thanks

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Did you check the kickout hole to see if the pin or anything is stuck?

Hi,
Thanks for replying.
Do you mean the kick hole the ball got stuck in or the one that fires the ball into the run to start the game?

#5 4 years ago

Hi,

Ill check it out and let you know, just weird it played ok for hours after the " tilt " incident, now wont reset. Thanks for your help.

#7 4 years ago

Hi,

Yes they have returned to 0, thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
Unisex
$ 105.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider martinkettering.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-resetting-fault-please?tu=martinkettering and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.