Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by smokinhos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider callaway15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hi all,

I currently have GB Premium, TNA, Houdini and GOT: Pro. I have room for 2 more games once I finish a workout/game room. I want more than that, but not sure if I'm ready to clear out a bedroom for more games eventually, or stick games in a non game room setting.

So, that said, I want to make sure I choose some great games.

I've always thought I'd want Attack from Mars: SE Remake, and I do still think I would like it. I've also thought about Deadpool Pro and was close to buying AC/DC Luci in the past, but didn't -- and now am past that boat, for a NIB at least.

Recently, after Pinball Expo, I played Cactus Canyon Remake and then Guns N' Roses, CE and LE. I like Guns N' Roses as a band and I thought it's quite exciting getting some of my songs of theirs going. I also enjoyed Cactus Canyon. I would try for GNR LE if I got one. Probably SE on Cactus Canyon.

Enjoy Godzilla, but not a fan of the theme in general. I have not played Mick and Morty or Ultraman yet.

Any thoughts about what 2 games I should try to go with? I'm more of a fan of NIB, so am trying to decide if I should bite the bullet while some are still available in that category.

Appreciate some thoughts.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Check the Pinside map to see if there is an Ultraman or Halloween near you to try on location (great time to buy, if you like them, as a bunch of pre-orders are being sold at a discount). I’ve played Ultraman, really enjoy it and have a CE on order. I’d also suggest you give Elvira’s HoH a try on location (it’s unclear when/if more are being made, but some distros are taking orders for PE).

Good thoughts! I actually do like Elvira HOH quite a bit. Not sure if Halloween is a theme for me, but yeah I do want to play and try Ultraman. Going to Texas Pinball Expo in March…I suspect they’ll have some of the games I haven’t played.

#4 2 years ago

Bump

#6 2 years ago

That’s a good thought I hadn’t considered. Thanks.

Gameplay variety is always nice. I do like AIQ the way it plays, but I’ve never been an Avengers fan. I would probably go with EV:HOH over JP. Godzilla over JP also. Enjoy IM with the 3 flippers, but not enough with the music to want for in home.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Hmmm....
    Other 3-flipper designs you could get NIB are either Stern TMNT or the new AP Legends Of Valhalla.
    Haven't played LOV, but TMNT is a phenomenal game. Possibly Borg's best...
    Later,
    EV

I do like Turtles! Lots of shots and lots going on. LOV, love the theme, but isn’t super exciting to me when I’ve played it. I would say their Hot Wheels is a more exciting shooting game.

#9 2 years ago

anyone with any other suggestions/thoughts?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Iron Maiden actually has 4 flippers, it shoots great, has really good artwork, and fantastic rules. In my opinion it is the best game Stern has ever made.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Iron Maiden actually has 4 flippers, it shoots great, has really good artwork, and fantastic rules. In my opinion it is the best game Stern has ever made.

It's been awhile since I've played it. I agree, I think the shooting and theme integration is great. Wish I could be a fan of the music as much as I am with something like ac/dc, Aerosmith, and GnRs pins, though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider callaway15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-picking-2-future-games?tu=callaway15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.