(Topic ID: 85565)

Help with No Good Gofers broken post that holds mini playfield up!

By Blackstorm

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by algrande
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-70.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I was putting new bumpers on by the gofer ramps and the post in the middle is 2 pieces screwed together. One piece is the post where the bumper goes on and the other is a hex post that extends Above the bumper and holds the mini playfield up. Anyways to get the bumper on u have to unscrew the hex post off. While unscrewing it the thread part broke off in the post. This hex post I believe is different from normal hex posts because the top is different. I've looked in my manual for the hex post part and can't seem to find it or what the part number is. I've also looked at websites for this part and same thing no luck finding this. Here are a couple pics of what it looks like. Any help telling me where I can get this or the part number would be greatly appreciated!
image-70.jpgimage-70.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-no-good-gofers-broken-post-that-holds-mini-playfield-up?tu=Blackstorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.