BLACK KNIGHT 2000 $2700

all machines are in excellent shape
TIA
glenn

#2 14 years ago

I've had BK2000 and would vote for it over No Good Gofers,
but pin magic & Earthshaker I haven't a clue

#3 14 years ago

I personally don't care for No Good Gophers or Earthshaker. I would go for the Pinball Magic, especially since it's 700 bucks cheaper than Black Knight 2000. Just my opinion. Good luck on whatever you decide!

#4 14 years ago

I just bought an earthshaker for my GF - her favorite game, but I really don't care for it. The price was $800, but one of the ramps is in poor condition. The $1850 looks a little steep for that machine.

#5 14 years ago

I personally would chose Pinball Magic I don't really care fore earthshaker and I have not had the chance to play no good goofers. In my opinion PM is funner than the more expensive black knight.

#7 14 years ago

I'd take Earthshaker #1 with No Good Gofers as the second option. They're all fun games, but those would be my first two picks.

#8 14 years ago

the earthshaker is supposed to be pristine,and full of upgrades
thanks for the replies,(I WISH I could get them all!)
I am deciding tomorrow,however,a very nice THE SHADOW,is now in the mix for $1500
this is getting rediculous!!!

#9 14 years ago

I'm going to go play the ones on your list on the Xbox atm .. not the same at all as having the machine(s) though. I actually like the Gofers one but maybe it's because I used to play golf starting at age 8. I'd sneak on the course early in the morning at sunup and "steal" some free golf. The course caretakers were actually nice about it and I ended up playing in their team locally. I remember one morning finding a bunch of busted up golf carts when some teenagers broke in, hotwired them, and played smash up derby. Not to mention all the damage to the greens.

Let us know what you get .. I'm already jealous of anything !

#10 14 years ago

If Robin heard you say that, The Shadow would probably be the best deal. Complicated...lol He runs the site so I'd take his word, and I read the comic book...

#11 14 years ago

NGG and Earthshaker are the only games that I have played so I would pick those ones in that order.

decisions decisions eh?!?!?

#12 14 years ago

somehow I never got into the Shadow
hope you can play a few games on them first?

#13 14 years ago

Haha, VT8man your commen is 100% right! The Shadow is a fab game and the one I would pick from the lot. Its rulesheet finds just the right balance between skilled and nivce play, the music is superb and the layout breathes flow. The only downside is its artwork, it's rather ugly for my taste.

But, I also own an Earthshaker which is great for its artwork, music and excellent gameplay. I do think that 1850 is steep for it.

I have not played BK2K often enough to have an opinion on it.

Pinball magic has many tricks up its sleeve and a big "wow" factor, but unfortunately the novelty wears of quickly. Recommended to own just to see how they did it.

No Good Gofers is a fun game but somehow I never really wanted to own one. But love to play it occasionally.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,100 (OBO)
4,800 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-latest-fix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.