(Topic ID: 162622)

Help with Gottlieb Score Motor Switch part# (flipper clown)

By PinFixin

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MikeO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

parts_catalog_motor_switch_1a_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hey folks,

I was still posting every once in a while on RGP and didn't know most have moved here.

I'm working on a Flipper Clown, and my score motor switch 1a that deals with resetting the score reels (most inside switch) has burned up. I have the 1968 parts catalog, and I'm having a hard time deciphering what part # I need.

Score motor 1a has 3 switches. The most inside switch is a make set of points, with large contacts. The 2nd switch is another make set of points with large contacts, and the 3rd switch is a break set of points with small contacts. I'm assuming part #B-8265 is the correct assembly for this, but wasn't exactly sure. The way the parts catalog calls this part number is: A(with circle above it denoting large contact)A(circle above it)B (no circle denoting small contact). A should be make, and B should be break, is this correct?

-Pat

parts_catalog_motor_switch_1a_(resized).jpgparts_catalog_motor_switch_1a_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

dont have that pin, but can say Gottlieb's a language in itself...
If you call Steve at PBR, he can hook you up with blades, and contacts.

#3 8 years ago

You will end up having to make your own anyway, so just order a selection and keep a few spare parts around;

http://www.pbresource.com/pfswitch.htm#common

#4 8 years ago

Yeah, I was looking for the part number for Steve to make him happy. I'm also wondering if I can just grab a score motor and the 1a switch stack will be the same on it? There are a couple on ebay for $25 currently.

-Pat

#5 8 years ago

That would be one approach.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.