Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

My targets are sluggish and I am going to rebuild the target bank in Baby Pac. The manual does not break down the parts list in the drop target bank so was wondering if anyone had part numbers for the springs on the targets and the longer spring on the reset(?) bar. Also if anyone has a pic of the inside of the drop target that would be helpful as I believe I am missing a rod in mine.

Thanks for any help.

#4 8 years ago

I can take photos of mine when I get back from allentown, if you think it will help.

But yes, there should be a spring on each target to pull it down.

1 month later
#5 8 years ago

For future reference, part # for drop target springs is SP100-314. Pinball Resource has them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-drop-target-baby-pac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.