• Latest reply 1 year ago by La4s
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
079FE8C5-BCCA-43C9-A580-2866C3F96FDA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snowyetti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I need the left vuk metal wireform and plastic left habitrail that drops the ball to the left lane any ideas where to get these?I recently picked up a cactus jacks and both are missing even used junk would be better than nothing so any help or info would be really appreciated!’

079FE8C5-BCCA-43C9-A580-2866C3F96FDA (resized).jpeg079FE8C5-BCCA-43C9-A580-2866C3F96FDA (resized).jpeg

#3 2 years ago

Dear god I hope so it plays great some genius must have had trouble with the ramp and tossed it Ugg!! well if anybody would make one I would pay dearly for it lol I’m open to ideas

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wow this thing is really gonna be tough! Cactus Jack’s is one of my favorite Gottlieb’s and worth saving. Good luck! There are plenty of guys here who could probably make you a brand new habitrail

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Wow this thing is really gonna be tough! Cactus Jack’s is one of my favorite Gottlieb’s and worth saving. Good luck! There are plenty of guys here who could probably make you a brand new habitrail

Or if another game has anything close that I could modify not sure bout that yet anything’s possible!!

#5 2 years ago

Damaged is ok too

#6 2 years ago

I will say that even without these the game still plays great. it just throws the ball like a water melon onto the playfield! Kind of fitting lol I assume the vuk ramp was an issue on route so they just took it out and tossed it all fixed!! wtf

Despite the cool new no ramp mod yes I still need these!!!

#7 2 years ago

Anybody make custom wire forms ?

#8 2 years ago

I have the plastic part now just need that wireform

#10 2 years ago

Surprise tenderfoot!!!wireform upkicker still needed $$$$

#11 2 years ago

Detailed drawing would work too heeeellp

2 months later
#12 2 years ago

Still lookin

3 months later
#13 1 year ago

It’s finally complete!!!!thanks again la4s and grbgeman your both awesome!!!

#16 1 year ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snowyetti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-cactus-jack?tu=Snowyetti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.