Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by MMuller
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I am itching to purchase a new pin. This LAH machine is in my area, but I believe the price is high. What would you consider to be a fair offer? I am new to all this and my initial estimate when looking at the photos and reading the description is in the range of $1100-$1200 at most. Am I right or wrong, what would you offer?

Thanks in Advance!

ebay.com link: itm

#2 12 years ago

Its a Little High, But not Crazy High.. I would want to play a LAH before I bought it as they can have issues with the crane and such..

I would guess in cali its worth about 1400

#3 12 years ago

I would start at 1,100

#4 12 years ago

Agree with Gex the rest of the world probably be right around a grand... but in Cali 1400-1500.

#5 12 years ago

It seems like living in Cali isn't good when your collecting pins Anyone know why Cali prices tend to be higher?

#6 12 years ago

Major wear on the ticket. I would not even go a 1000 for it. Much better ones out there even if you have to ship. I have a spare playfield with less wear on it. Fun game for the right price.

#7 12 years ago

Way too much that's some wicked wear on the ticket. I picked mine up for $800 in October and it doesn't have wear like that.

#8 12 years ago

How much would a bass chip replacement cost in a LAH, $200? That's what the stellar was quoting me on price. Don't want to get screwed over, if it's not true.

Thanks again!

#9 12 years ago

Not sure what a "bass chip" is? I would ask him if he has a new playfield to go in that game while you are hashing out a price. Mine was under a grand with no ticket wear. Holes were blown out and needed some epoxy putty before putting some Cliffy's on it. It is common for LAH games to have some wear on the ticket, but that looks pretty bad. I think there is on on CL in Indianapolis for around $1200. Not sure about condition, but might be worth shipping? Good luck with the deal.

#10 12 years ago

Ok, so I ended up picking it up for $1150. It has some cabinet damage as well as the screws in place where the lock bar was installed for arcade use. I played it a couple of times and everything worked great, even the crane.

I am happy with my purchase and am looking forward to making the repairs to the cabinet myself. Thanks for everyone's advice!

#11 12 years ago

Nice purchase. LAH is a great game. I think you will be very happy with the game play. In my opinion it plays as good as any machine. Great flow, great game modes. A tough machine to beat.
Have fun with it.
Great voice calls of Arnold...

" Here's another explosion for your movie Kid"
"I'll be back"
"Come back later"

#12 12 years ago

Congrats on the game. Lots of things to shoot for. Some of those side shots are pretty tough too. Any more info on what a "bass chip" is? Sound rom for LAH maybe? Have fun with the new game!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

Nice purchase. LAH is a great game. I think you will be very happy with the game play. In my opinion it plays as good as any machine. Great flow, great game modes. A tough machine to beat.
Have fun with it.
Great voice calls of Arnold...

" Here's another explosion for your movie Kid"
"I'll be back"
"Come back later"

+1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-a-possible-lah-purchase-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.