7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tigger_17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I cannot find out why the score solenoid stays energized after resetting the reel, looking for a schematic, would hate to do the old fashion way and trace the wire. any help would greatly be appreciated

#2 7 years ago

Hi Tigger
    By score solenoid, I assume you mean the score reel itself?
    It should be triggered by a score relay, shud be in back box.
    The relay shud be engaged also. "because of stuck switch somewhere".
    look for a stuck play field switch that scores same points.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks Dr_of_Style,
    Yes I am talking about the score reel, but this baseball game doesn't have a score relay, I checked the running man unit, I even was able to unplug the running man unit, I'm still checking the relays under playfield..

#4 7 years ago

I got a bigger problem now, found someone used a hot wire as a ground wire, will have to wait for the schematic, to figure out what's up..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-with-a-1961-williams-de-luxe-batting-champ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.