Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by a1max1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190813_164210 (resized).jpg
2-plugs (resized).png
3-bracket (resized).jpg
1-plug (resized).jpg
1-diagram (resized).jpg

#1 12 days ago

1) I think plug 1 goes into the shaker driver board. although im not sure. The diagram I attached doesnt seem to reference this.

2) yellow, white, red circled. there doesnt seem to be anywhere to plug these items. what are they for ?

3) anyone have a source for this bracket ? it holds the speaker panel to the backboard. I need one for the other side

1-diagram (resized).jpg1-plug (resized).jpg2-plugs (resized).png3-bracket (resized).jpg
#2 12 days ago

I think the yellow circle on the right side of your 2nd picture is for a Bill Acceptor power connection. I would expect it is 110 - 120 v AC on that plug.

Here a link to a speaker panel hook:

https://www.pinballlife.com/data-east-speaker-panel-clip-3d-printed.html

UPDATE: I just saw your game was for international use.....so I don't know what power would be in the connection I mentioned above....though I would still speculate it is for the Bill Validator since it appears to be the same connection and location that Stern still uses today.

#3 10 days ago

thank you sir. I agree. no thoughts on the other connectors ?

Quoted from DugFreez:

I think the yellow circle on the right side of your 2nd picture is for a Bill Acceptor power connection. I would expect it is 110 - 120 v AC on that plug.
Here a link to a speaker panel hook:
https://www.pinballlife.com/data-east-speaker-panel-clip-3d-printed.html
UPDATE: I just saw your game was for international use.....so I don't know what power would be in the connection I mentioned above....though I would still speculate it is for the Bill Validator since it appears to be the same connection and location that Stern still uses today.

#4 10 days ago
Quoted from a1max1:

thank you sir. I agree. no thoughts on the other connectors ?

No....that's all of my guesses.

#6 9 days ago

oh - and here is another plug under play field. anyone have an idea what this plugs to ? orange and black wire
IMG_20190813_164210 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 229.99
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 11.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside