Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Need some help here as I'm considering selling my KISS Premium due to bills, expenses and a daughter in college. Playfield is outstanding. Has the following mods-lighted scoop mod, love gun Multiball light mod, Gene lighted mouth mod, color changing speaker panel mod w/remote, flipper bat mod and official KISS topper. Cabinet is very nice. Has a small scuff on the right side of the cabinet and some small areas of cabinet art wrinkling around some of the cabinet bolt heads- typical of Newer Stern games right?! I know it's hard to asses the value without pics, but just based on the information above what do you think is a fair price.

#2 6 years ago

Forgot to mention it has flame pin blades too

#3 6 years ago

Unfortunately probably in the 4's. IM are selling from 3,800 to 4,500 and some of those were vaults. SM & SMV have been going for 4 to 5. WD premium's sitting on market at 6, and that's their best game. I like KISS, but it gets a bad rap. You can ask whatever you like though. The market on newer games has gotten strange. Start maybe at 5 and see. If you have an older pin to sell you would probably take less of a hit. GLWS I just had to do some selling to get by myself.

#4 6 years ago

I’d start at 6 because it sounds like you did some work on it.

#5 6 years ago

You never mention the games history in description.

#6 6 years ago

History? Please clarify. I don't have any documentation on it and it's not HUO if that's what you mean.

#7 6 years ago

Sounds like it's pimped out either way. Wish I was in the market to buy.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Unfortunately probably in the 4's. IM are selling from 3,800 to 4,500 and some of those were vaults. SM & SMV have been going for 4 to 5. WD premium's sitting on market at 6, and that's their best game. I like KISS, but it gets a bad rap. You can ask whatever you like though. The market on newer games has gotten strange. Start maybe at 5 and see. If you have an older pin to sell you would probably take less of a hit. GLWS I just had to do some selling to get by myself.

Kiss Premium is worth more than $4k.

I'd say with all the stuff that he's got going on with add-ons and a factory topper that game should be $5500.

I'd say a base Kiss Premium stock would be around $5k in today's market.

#9 6 years ago

I completely agree on your price. The market may not. I was just stating facts of recent sales. There is a WD with light mods sitting for a month at 6k, a ST pro setting for like two months at 4,100. Heck I sold my MMR a year old and only got 7k and was lucky someone bought it. Market dictates all. Now location, timing, and other things can help or hurt. I hope he gets everything he wants for it. He asked for opinions and this is mine. Yours is yours and nobody is wrong. Very interested to see what it does sell for. Good pin with flow and kick butt music.

#10 6 years ago

It does seem like the west coast pin sales are down. If you don't mind shipping I got a great deal on a refinery walking dead premium out of California. Things are selling like crazy out here on the east coast.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

History? Please clarify. I don't have any documentation on it and it's not HUO if that's what you mean.

Yes just wanted to know how you acquired it, and it's history before coming to you...thanks.

#13 6 years ago

tp.....PM sent. Game is still available. Lots of interest though

#14 6 years ago

I shudder to think about the low-ball offers you have probably received.

Anyway, I would say somewhere in the $6K area. It's got the cool factory topper after all.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Unfortunately probably in the 4's.

He said Premium not Pro....

#16 6 years ago

PersonX99... You know the game, and market, all too well! I have received many, many ridiculous offers. People want me to give it away and at the same time will bitch and complain about every little detail on the game.

#17 6 years ago

I'm aware of the model. LE's have sold for 5,500 before code update. I think it would go for no lower than 4,900 and that's in the 4's. The market out here used to be out of control and deals were on the East things have changed. Again timing, location, if the person has time to seat on it. I'm not the price police and never have been. He asked for advice and based on the recent market data I gave an answer. Obviously no one likes to loose money. Just like when remakes come out people who sell early do better than after they hit the market. I feel 5,700 is a great price. Only time will tell what it actually leaves for.

#18 6 years ago

Selling sucks because most people suck. I just went through this myself. I hope you get what your asking and get through all the tire kickers. I took a low ball offer than that person couldn't even buy it. People

#19 6 years ago

Thanks Buzz...all good. I appreciate your comments and support. It'll go to a good home and for a fair price soon.

#20 6 years ago

if id get some pics of it, as promised.... maybe we could work out a deal! lol!

#21 6 years ago

ccbiggsoo....I just sent them. I sent them yesterday to the wrong person. I know, I'm an idiot!

#22 6 years ago

for some reason I still haven't got any. checked spam and junk folders as well.

#23 6 years ago

ccbiggsoo....just emailed them. Check again please.

#24 6 years ago

The "down side" to buying a premium is that if the model isn't and ABSOLUTE HIT (i.e. ACDC), you run the risk of taking a greater loss (vs the Pro model) when you go to sell it. I have several games that fit into this category, but I plan to keep them long enough that even after the $$ loss, I will have played them enough where it will equal out.

I will be selling my XM:LE soon and I am expecting a number of low-ballers. However, I am very quick to reply with a curt "Thank you, but no." response. I also keep my games in tip-top shape, and it is obvious, so if someone pulls out the magnifying glass, I know they aren't a serious buyer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-whats-my-kiss-premium-worth?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.