Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hadji
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hy! My Who Dunnit pinball is not working.
In the middle of game fuse f112 on powerboard blows and after that every time when i turn on game blows. I did replace BR3 and C8, check every coil for short but nothing. Any advice?

#2 5 years ago

Is there anything plugged into J105 on your game? If so, unplug that and see if it still blows. If it doesn't, I might have a suggestion for you as I had one of the weirdest issues I've seen on a WPC game with a W?D concerning that connector.

#3 5 years ago

Itvis plugged into j104 and when i disconect it fuse do not blow but flippers now are not working

#4 5 years ago

J104 goes to your fliptronics board. You're still getting AC power via J102, so this leads me to believe that BR3 and C8 are indeed fine as they aren't blowing F112. I'd check to make sure your fliptronics board is fused properly and test the BR1 on the fliptronics board. It is possible it has failed based on this information and is what is sending the spike to blow F112.

#5 5 years ago

Will see thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Freehold Township, NJ
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside