Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jake35
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I finished cleaning my Big Bang Bar, just a routine shop job. Started her up and the sound was kind of garbled so shut it off. Restarted and now no sound at all. Both LEDs on the sound board are lit, although the one at the bottom flickers a little bit and I'm not sure if that's normal or not. I'm hoping the Pinside Tech Crew can give me a hand. Ran the sound test in the machine and the soundboard tests good, but no sound. Time for Coin OP Cauldron? I do no board repairs, my nerves can't take it.

A 2nd issue I noticed was the ramp to "Go Upstairs" only has one of the three arrows lighting now. I'm hoping it's just a connection problem in that tiny wiring harness, but any insights on that one would be very much appreciated too. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

2 months later
#2 4 years ago

did you get it sorted?

#3 4 years ago

I've never seen a BBB, much less played one. I will tell you that Evan the "Pin" Smith us the best tech in the area. If you need help on games, check out his website and reach out to him.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I've never seen a BBB, much less played one. I will tell you that Evan the "Pin" Smith us the best tech in the area. If you need help on games, check out his website and reach out to him.

He sorted out an issue on my Southpark in 15 min at the TX show! Two other pinheads and myself couldn't figure it out the night before. (turns out it needed a new battery holder and ribbon cable).

4 months later
#5 3 years ago

Thanks both for the tips, sorry for late response. The sound board is off to Borygard for a look-see at present.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Gooch:

Thanks both for the tips, sorry for late response. The sound board is off to Borygard for a look-see at present.

No problem! Please let us know us it turns out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-wanted-at-the-bbb?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.