• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Diffidently not smarter with these things but what does it say in test mode? Are both switch showing closed? If so, it could be confused on location. It really sounds like the signal isn't making it to the motor to move as it sends power until the End or start switch is closed.

#4 5 years ago

Are you getting signal from coil 32 on the driver board? That looks to be the one that controls the motor according to my manual. it shows it's 20V which is the same as the flashers. Maybe you could jump one of the flasher outputs to the canon to see if it moves any. I don't know if that can/will cause any harm though to anything but they are the same voltage.

If it helps, it's P1 on the J7 connector that controls the motor. (should be brown) Being that this should send 20V out until the game sees either switch 62 or 63 go closed (I believe those are the cannon home and away switches) you "should" be able to put a meter on their to see what it registers.

Jumping pins was the only way I found the switch issue I had on my MET thus the suggestion. Yours sounds more like driver board then switch matrix though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-totally-stumped-ac-dc-cannon-motor?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.