IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2623 5 years ago

Only 7 left now.

#2632 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Did they sell that quickly or did the checkout system not match the actual count remaining?

I always just do the math. Subtract the dollar amount from the goal, then divide by $75. Someone added a $4 to their order and threw the number off a bit.

Now the Pro raffle is $50. They are at $2950. Therefore, they've sold 59/200. Only 141 more to go, so more than 25% completed.

2 months later
#2705 5 years ago

From their FB page: Congratulations to Brad Grzelka for being our lucky winner!!!

1 month later
#2743 5 years ago

Bought one on 11/23. Processing was $3.68.

#2749 5 years ago

Almost 20% in already on Monster Bash LE for those of you not checking the site religiously.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/monsterbashremake-pinballlmachineraffle

Side note, am I the only one whose phonics skills break this hashtag down incorrectly? #therapeuticpinball
Capitalization seems to help: #TherapeuticPinball?
Maybe just go with #pinballtherapy instead?

#2780 5 years ago

Want in? Better get busy buying. Up to 80%, six hours later. That means they have 40 tickets left.

#2789 5 years ago

The winning numbers have been so close to my tickets recently. I’m predicting the first raffle will be the number for my second ticket and the second raffle will be the number for my first ticket. Best of luck everyone.

#2796 5 years ago

On to the next one...

#2805 5 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

I noticed that for these last 2 raffles that the processing fees were different even though I purchased 2 tickets in each. Also I noticed that the first one did list Project Pinball Raffle in credit card statement but charge for second raffle in credit card statement just lists FLORIDA for charge...not sure if that means anything.

Same here. I bought single tickets for Deadpool Premium and both Monster Bash raffles. Tickets were $78.68, $83.06 and $80.93. The last one simply reads Florida but has the same reference numbers as the other transactions (12392875497). I'm guessing that is the vendor code from my card company. So, I don't think the change in name means much.

Good news is there has not been strange activity on my card.

1 week later
#2824 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

203 tickets sold? 101.5% complete lol

Some folks donate a bit more than the ticket price. That leads to a higher percentage but does not affect the number of tickets sold.

#2864 5 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

We have been having an ongoing discussion on this topic with Rally-up to come to a resolution, since the increase. You can take my word for it, that I am not pleased with their actions as well. We are trying to run a charity and they are a business so we are trying to work something out.
Respectful your numbers are higher than actual. The true number is $7.90. We are working to get this lowered.

While close, still off. Mine was $8.06 purchased yesterday. Certainly not $9 but not $7.90 either. Perhaps it is different based on some other factor (state, payment type, etc.)

1 week later
#2902 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Look on their youtube channel tonight. They are usually around 8pm.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRoxpiYyOSQ8Q3S1ggGkUw/videos

And the videos go live but aren't live. If you don't like suspense, you can skip the first few minutes.

2 months later
#2957 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

PSA - Check your credit cards for fraud. I used a card that I use very infrequently to purchase the raffle tickets and all of a sudden a $450 charged showed up. Nothing to do with this great charity I'm sure. Merry Christmas!

Well, that just happened to me as well. Citi was on the ball but someone got some nice new sneakers from Adidas (over $325) and over $100 at Domino's. I guess it was either RallyUp's processing or Pinside (I donated here the day before).

1 month later
#3036 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Anybody hear anything yet?

Quoted from Project_Pinball:

We appreciate everyone's patience with our Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle. We will be postponing the raffle one more day and will have the Live Drawing set for tomorrow, Tuesday, May 14th at 8 PM EST! We apologize for the delay!

2 weeks later
#3060 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I got an email that there was going to be a live drawing Thurs May 30.

There was a drawing for a different pinball raffle, unrelated to Project Pinball. Did you buy tickets for that one instead?

2 months later
#3111 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've never won anything but I buy 2 tickets for every pro raffle (this is the first one I missed out on in a while)
When I can swing it, I also grab 1 ticket for premium draws.

This is my typical M.O., one for the Premium and two for the Pro. Just remember, if you buy two tickers you double your chances.

4 weeks later
#3179 4 years ago
Quoted from lpganhao:

The vendor e-mail 10 days ago for my address, gave it to him the same day. Since then send a couple of e-mails to the vendor and project Pinball asking if I needed to be home to sign for it or can someone sign for me if I am not home, no one has returned my e-mails. So kind of lost on what the next step are. How long was it for you when give them your address to getting the call it been ship to getting the machine just try to get an idea.

I would say it depends on the distributor. I'm not sure who Project Pinball uses in this case. I would suggest calling the distributor as it is then harder to be ignored or forgotten (albeit still not impossible).

3 months later
#3410 4 years ago

Watched my number spinning on the bottom, facing the camera. Sadly, did not win. Congrats to the winner, Spooky and Project Pinball for a fun Sunday anyway.

#3412 4 years ago

It's on the email receipt when you order. There's a place that says Contribution Summary. It then lists ticket numbers. They usually have a W in front of them. I assume that is the order in which they were purchased and the list they go off of when selecting the winner. Perhaps I'm wrong.

#3416 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Were you 25? I remember thinking I wouldnt want to be 25. I was so close this time I could see my name on the list. Always a bridesmaid lol

48. Me and 13 got a lot of screen time. 25 was having some problems as well.

#3419 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

Let's finish the pro drawing first!

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get a Stranger Things pinball machine if you won the current pro raffle. The Stern raffles are for any game currently being manufactured. One is assuming you'd be able to order Stranger Things before January 1st.

#3421 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

got my ticket for stranger things pro, let's sell this one out!

It's done. Sunday is the usual time but the holiday season might mess with that.

Premium is at 40%. Seems like the one STH people might be interested in.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winterpremium-pinballmachine-raffle

5 months later
#3517 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's Friday. Every just got paid!!

I only get paid once a month on the 25th. I bought mine 4 days ago.

1 week later
#3539 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Premium has only 2 more tickets left

I think that was the sold out Premium Stranger Things raffle. Didn't that drawing already happen?

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It is from the project pinball link right above with the TMNT pic. It says there are 2 tickets left, but some people donated and they are above their goal. Maybe we can get some clarification.[quoted image][quoted image]

That is the Stranger Things one that has already been raffled off. It is shown as sold out on my mobile device. I think they changed the picture to TMNT before it ended to try and get it sold out.

2 weeks later
#3567 3 years ago
#3577 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

TMNT Premium is at 100%!! Good luck everyone.
When do they usually do a drawing?

Sunday nights but it can vary.

3 months later
#3705 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I am hurt, I had #65, they drew #64.

I had 60-61 on the Pro (64) and 165 on the Premium (162). Them's the breaks. On to the next one...

1 month later
#3753 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I love the concept of the winners thread! But I'd request not naming the winner in posts here (at least for day or two after the drawing) so everyone that entered can have the fun of watching the YouTube vid to find out if they've won.

It's also very possible that some folks don't even have Pinside accounts.

3 weeks later
#3803 3 years ago

Marco did not stream yesterday, so I would guess it did not happen if there were still tickets to give away.

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

So tonight’s drawing will be a live stream? Not pre recorded?

These are typically videos that "go live" at a specific time. Looks like the second drawing will be live through the Marco stream, though.

#3816 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Its sold out, how do we get the info on the drawing date,?

Wait. They will post here and typically send an email when they are ready to do a drawing.

6 months later
1 year later
#4544 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Congrats to winner!!

I can only imagine spending that much on one raffle. Looks like the strategy worked. Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 34.99
$ 25.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newovad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern?tu=newovad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.