IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mhulsebu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 9 years ago

Count me in! Great cause.

1 month later
#481 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

when is the #5 drawing?? im in, just totally missed the drawing date

November 23rd.

1 week later
#526 9 years ago
Quoted from philwojo:

Yep, I see that, but they had listed dates in the future as well for drawings that hadn't yet sold out. This is the first time that isn't listed that I can recall at least. I am wondering if they just are going to do #6 if it doesn't fill-up and offer refunds.

SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:

Opens- September 24th, 2014 at 10:00 am edt. Closes- December 20th, 2014 at 12:00 am est. The fulfillment deadline for this promotion is December 20, 2014.

DRAWING DATES:

Three dates total: Sunday- October 19th at 2:00 pm cst, Sunday- November 23rd at 2:00 pm est and Sunday- December 21st at 2:00 pm est.

5 months later
#1096 8 years ago
Quoted from jwinn1812:

What happened to Hobbit #2 went to check on it and it is blank on the page? I had just seen it the day before with 72%

Still showing up for me. 74%

hobbit #2.JPGhobbit #2.JPG
1 month later
#1175 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I purchased a Kiss Prem and WOZ/Hobbit (donation) on May 9. I haven't recieved any updates. The WOZ/Hobbit is at 3%. It either has restarted or is a slow seller. Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure this is a new drawing. I purchased a ticket on April 27th...and that was WOZ/Hobbit #2 (and I believe it was around 20% at that time). I have not heard about a winner being announced from #2 yet.

#1176 8 years ago
Quoted from Mhulsebu:

I'm pretty sure this is a new drawing. I purchased a ticket on April 27th...and that was WOZ/Hobbit #2 (and I believe it was around 20% at that time). I have not heard about a winner being announced from #2 yet.

Just found it - drawing will be held at the New England Pintastic show on July 11th...so this is definitely a new drawing. From the Live Drawing page:

THE WIZARD OF OZ/ HOBBIT SWEEPSTAKES #2: SOLDOUT.
THE DRAWING FOR THE WIZARD OF OZ/ HOBBIT SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE BROADCAST LIVE AT THE PINTASTIC NEW ENGLAND SHOW ON JULY 11TH. MORE DETAILS WILL BE POSTED SOON.

2 weeks later
#1225 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Kiss Premium is stuck in the mud... come on Pinside!

I don't think the tracker has been updated for a couple days.

2 weeks later
#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I just had a question, if your not interested in Kiss and you happen to win, could you choose, say, a ST instead? Just curious.

I know on the Pro model you can choose any current Stern pro-model (TWD, ST, MET, WWE, KISS). Not sure on the premium, but if it is the same price and can be readily purchased by the distributor, I don't see why not.

3 weeks later
#1291 8 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Does anyone know if the Kiss premium raffle is still open?

Yes. Currently listing @ 84%

http://www.projectpinball.org/kiss_sweepstakes/kiss_premium_edition/

4 months later
#1528 8 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

Will SMVE be an option the Stern premium drawing?

Yes, it is now listed as an option on the Premium drawing page.

11 months later
#1929 7 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

A Project Pinball first- We will be placing a pinball machine to be used for children with special needs. A doctor has asked to team-up with Project Pinball to start some research and collect data that can be used to develop programs to help these children through the benefits of pinball play. This has been the jump start needed to begin our 2nd phase of our elaborate mission plan.

I will be interested to see the results (I work a lot with the local spinal cord injury association). We have a 1986 Bally Motordome that was converted by ArcadeAccess for use for people in wheelchairs and other disabilities...cabinet is out out with special wider legs, caster wheelse so can be moved to a person sitting in a stationary chair, large buttons on front for easier access, sip-puff controller for people with no hand function. It's ok - but would really like to adapt some newer pins (and better overall games...Motordome is not great play-wise and is showing it's age in wear-wise).

WC-Pinball (resized).jpgWC-Pinball (resized).jpg

1 year later
#2730 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Website says Ticket sales have closed.

I think they will open back up when they adjust the "Available Until" date...if I remember correctly they are not allowed to have open-ended raffles, but have to put in an end date. They just need to change the date.

4 years later
#4439 1 year ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Congratulations to the new raffle winner of an awesome Bobby Orr that is ready to ship!

Woo-hoo, that's me. Thanks Project_Pinball !

2 months later
#4518 1 year ago

Jinkies! Thanks Project_Pinball

It only takes one ticket!

1 week later
#4547 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Oh wow didn’t see that. That’s an interesting strategy. I like the one ticket approach myself.

I've won twice with 1 ticket (Bobby Orr & Scooby-Doo)... that's probably out of about 10 raffles that I've participated in the past 6 months. Super lucky for sure.

4 weeks later
#4620 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

The fun part about this charity, is even though there is no way I could possibly afford buying each release that has come out in the past couple weeks/month, I've still had a chance to own each one for $100/$200

Absolutely...and it only takes one ticket to win! I've won twice now (Bobby Orr Power Play and Scooby-Doo).
I probably would have been able to pick up a Bobby Orr at some point, but it's been a while since I've seen one... Scooby, I could have never justified buying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mhulsebu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern?tu=mhulsebu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.