IMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
Hopkins 25 May (resized).jpg
76F39BFA-7D9A-47D6-98C5-A110EB410D18 (resized).jpeg
EBC1EEC9-905F-41AB-85D7-22DE134E516C (resized).png
7B177453-2DCE-479D-9C8A-96B885FA37B1 (resized).png
32AE8250-BFC5-433C-8330-5E4FCB8B9D0E (resized).jpeg
E990DD7D-FAFA-4341-A3ED-99134FAA68A7 (resized).jpeg
A1575986-AD78-4B59-952F-F3FC85B8D25A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 9 years ago

Worthy cause, raffles are always fun (especially when the prizes are this good), I'm in (Iron Man VE)! Thanks OP for posting.

3 weeks later
#345 9 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Correct. If each person bought 1 ticket it would be 200 people. I do not know if people bought more than one. I can't do the math to calculate based on number of people entered in each drawing.

That shouldn't matter though right? The only thing that matters is how many of the 200 tickets you bought, shouldn't matter if the other 199 were bought by one guy or 199 guys, they're all "not you" as far as calculating your odds of winning goes.

3 months later
#818 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Seems like some people are hung up on the fact that you ONLY get a Walking Dead LE...instead of "fill in the blank for the game I personally want". You can SELL OR TRADE GAMES. It's 8k Free, 1 in 200 chance. It helps a kids charity. Seems like a win win...quit complaining because its not an MMr or WWE or whatever the ^$!* and buy a ticket.

Yeah but then you've got transactions costs, shipping, etc., plus the resell hit even NIB games take these days. I doubt you could easily trade a NIB Walking Dead LE for a NIB MMr or WWE LE straight up. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be sweet to win any new game, but I think it makes sense that people don't want to buy in again unless they can win a game they actually want!

#821 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

That sounds like complaining about the taxes you have to pay if you win the Lotto---you still win the Lotto...it's for charity anyway...

But if you buy a Lotto ticket you presumably wanted to win money! It's just a bit of a hassle to win a several hundred pound object that you don't really want and then have to try to exchange for another several hundred pound object. Don't get me wrong, this would still be a nice problem to be stuck with, but if people are on the fence about buying a not inexpensive ticket, how much they really want the game on offer is definitely a factor. I bought tickets in a number of the earlier drawings, and if I could win an LE that I wanted to keep, I'd be in for another.

And I don't disagree with your charity argument, but of course you could also donate directly and they'd get 100% of the proceeds instead of half.

[EDIT: I can see I'm dragging this thread off-topic for those interested in the remaining drawing. I've said my piece which is that I'd be in if they add a choice of other LE's to the mix. And I'll leave it at that!]

#833 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Great news!! I just talked to Dan (Mole). In response to suggestions in this thread, he has arranged it so the winner of this raffle will be able to choose between The Walking Dead LE and Wrestlemania LE!!
So there you have it. Time to buy up those remaining tickets!!

Awesome! If Dan was trying to call my bluff it didn't work -- buying a ticket now!

[EDIT: and now sitting at 56% sold, a nice bump in entries based on the addition of WWE LE]

#860 9 years ago

73% sold!

2 weeks later
#962 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have always been curious with these fund raisers. Does Stern or the distrubutor donate profits of the sale of 2 games along with the game that is donated to the hospital?

Just speculating, but I'd imagine if Stern or the distributor was foregoing a portion of profits or otherwise "donating" in this endeavor, that would be prominently mentioned on the site.

[EDIT: See below, my speculation was wrong, Little Shop of Games is providing games at cost in support of this worthwhile charity]

#970 9 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Since I won the last drawing, I do know this much. The Pinball Charity uses The Little Shop of games as there dealer to supply them games for the sweepstakes. Curly told me that he sells the games to the charity at his cost to do his part of helping the charity out.

Very cool -- they should play this up in the advertising!

1 month later
#982 9 years ago
Quoted from ptolemy:

For those interested it looks like there is another sweepstakes underway.
This time for either a Wizard of Oz or Hobbit pinball.
Enter SWEEPSTAKES Here: http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes

Sweet! In for Hobbit.

#991 9 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Quick question, are the entries tax deductible if you do not win? Or are they not since you are purchasing "a chance" to win?

TurboTax says raffle tickets benefiting charitable causes are not tax deductible.
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Tax-Deductions-and-Credits/Charitable-Contributions-You-Think-You-Can-Claim-but-Can-t/INF22344.html

#1008 9 years ago

Up to 26% sold in only 12 hours!

1 month later
#1119 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes/
85% full for the Hobbit/WoZ contest. Let's close it out!

Up to 92%, almost there!

#1126 8 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If that's the case, it's 7 now... I grabbed a 2nd.

That's the spirit!

#1135 8 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Can I just donate a smaller amount? (in lieu of a game)

Yes! And here's the link:
http://www.projectpinball.org/ez-shop/

2 weeks later
#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I know, right.
By the time this one fills up who ever wins may get to pick Game of Thrones.

... And if I could pick Game of Thrones, I'd be in!

#1181 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks! Glad to see such a large number of people from different areas and what not winning.

Looks like Colorado is about due again! Bump.

1 month later
#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wish Stern would run more Shreks for this event, a 100% family friendly theme like Shrek just feels like it belongs in a children's hospital more so than say TWD or Metallica would... Iron Man fits that category I think as well.

Except that IM is tough as balls to play! A Spider-Man reissue would fit the bill for sure though.

1 month later
#1329 8 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

Game of Thrones Limited Edition Sweepstakes is now at 65% sold out. Limited to only 200 entries. We will be hold the drawing for the winner as soon as these remaining entries are sold.

And now 81% sold, could be the first time a drawing's been held less than a week after ticket sales were announced! Bump for the instant-gratification crowd.

http://www.projectpinball.org/game-of-thrones-le-sweepstakes/

#1341 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What version of the Hobbit if I win?
If it's a standard will there be an option to upgrade to a higher model?

I think the posting says "standard." I was also wondering if JJP would accept extra $ from the winner to upgrade to an LE.

1 week later
#1350 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

the Mayer of Ft. Myers while on camera.

I'm sure there are plenty of "Mayers" in Ft. Myers, but I thought that guy was the Mayor (unless he was Mayor Mayer, in which case I stand corrected).

1 month later
#1377 8 years ago

Game of Thrones is a "Hard R" show. I think when people spot a "Game of Thrones" game they're going to associate it with terms like "sexposition" and "it's LOTR meets the Playboy Channel" that are commonly (and fairly) peppered into reviews of the show.

If people actually start a game they may see that it's tamer than they expected. Still, I think I saw someone's throat being cut on the DMD (the muddy video conversion may be a plus in this context). And you've got the kid character prominently reciting a list of people she plans to kill. So despite the dragon/knight theme, this is one I'd skip putting on location in a kid-centric environment.

3 weeks later
#1413 8 years ago

JJP Hobbit/WOZ is up to 60% sold, 80 tickets left. Never thought this one would last until the first Hobbit games started shipping, but it could be close. Let's sell it out!
http://www.projectpinball.org/hobbit-wizard-of-oz-pinball-machine-stickers/

#1423 8 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

Yeah you caught our construction site. It's just a preview site that we were using live, but it will soon take the place of the .org design. Thanks for taking a look at it, we are working really hard on it and sometimes somethings get overlooked. Thanks again for the heads up!
You can enter the WOZ/Hobbit sweepstakes page on the .org ---> http://www.projectpinball.org/hobbit-wizard-of-oz-pinball-machine-stickers/

Looks like the code that's generating the "completion" graphics may be off, the number of tickets sold is climbing but so is the number left to sell!

1 week later
#1488 8 years ago

3 weeks later
#1534 8 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

I just bought one pro and one Premium entry at Arxade Expo, but it was $50 and $75... You said it should only be $25? Also I never got any receipt or email, I just wrote my name on a paper, will there be a confirmation sent?

The new Pro drawings are $25 but 400 tickets per drawing. Sounds like you got in on the old model, $50 but only 200 tickets per drawing?

#1537 8 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

Yeah, I guess so... Hopefully there's some clarification on this

Maybe just shoot Dan an email via the website and ask for clarification? I'm sure he can straighten it out!

#1539 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hey guys I'm going to purchase a ticket and was wondering how long these typically take to fill? Great cause!!

Extremely variable. They tend to go pretty quickly when there's a newly released game involved. The current JJP Hobbit/WOZ has been waiting for months to fill up (and I can't wait until it does 'cause I'm one of the early entrants)!

1 month later
#1587 8 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

The Wizard of Oz & Hobbit Drawing will be this Sunday (2/28) at 8PM EST. Thank you to everyone who has entered and supported us here at Project Pinball. May the mystical forces be with you, good luck!

Awesome! JJP evidently just secured a bunch of new funding, so I'm hoping this means they'll be able to pump out the Hobbits at a faster pace. Can't wait to hear my name called on Sunday!

1 week later
#1604 8 years ago

Will Ghost Busters be available in current the premium raffle?

1 month later
#1694 8 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I see mention of a change to add an option other than paypal but no longer see an option for paypal which I prefer. Concerned too that when you do get a CC prompt from WePay its not on its own secure page.

I'm just speculating, but it's possible that Paypal wasn't so keen on the whole raffle concept.

1 week later
#1711 7 years ago

In preparation for our July Campaign, we have streamlined our Sweepstakes! We want to introduce Rally-up to all the supporters of Project Pinball!
This will provide a second by second update for both sweepstakes and a central location for everyone to find the information they need.
All previous entries have already been transferred over into the new system and are all accounted for, thank you so much for all that have entered!
Please visit https://rallyup.com/projectpinball-sweepstakes/WXEBU5 to enter today!

Rally_Up_Social_Media_Push_(resized).jpg

The new site looks good, but the numbers appear to be off for the current premium sweepstakes. It was > 90 tickets sold on the last update on the old site, but showing only 1 sold on the new site.

#1717 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Hm. Hopefully this doesn't put those of us who already purchased tickets in the old system at a disadvantage.

I'm sure they'll straighten this out.

#1728 7 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I think the premium drawing should be over halfway sold out by now but the new site still hasn't been updated yet.
Also there is a service fee for buying raffle tickets now? Just bought three tickets and was charged a $17.84 service fee

That seems extremely steep. Hopefully an error of some kind, or there's a way to get around it? Charities shouldn't be paying 1/3 just to collect the money.

EDIT: I was assuming you were buying the $25 standard tickets when I said 1/3. It'd be more like 8% if you bought three premium tickets. But that still seems quite high for a charity operation.

#1737 7 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

You can enter the pinball machine sweepstakes by check. Send us your check, contact information, address and sweepstakes selection and we can enter you into the sweepstakes of your choice. We will include your entry to the sweepstakes currently offered.
-Mailing Address: Project Pinball Charity, PO Box 368022, Bonita Springs, Florida 34136

Thanks for pointing out this option, probably the best way to enter for those of us that still have a checkbook, envelopes and stamps! This ensures that all the money goes to Project Pinball as opposed to overhead for the electronic payment processing folks.

Keep up the good work!

1 month later
#1759 7 years ago
Quoted from minishark:

How many pro tickets left?

Looks like 170 to go on the current pro raffle (they're switching back to $50/200 ticket raffles after this one), and 35 left on the premium.

You can get what I believe are real-time updated tickets-sold numbers at: https://go.rallyup.com/9fad63

#1770 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

just bought the 200th ticket for the premium raffle!
Great cause, may the luckiest pinhead win!

Time for another CO winner! Looking forward to the drawing.

2 months later
#1868 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I don't know the reason for the numbers, but I see a couple advantages: numbers better ensure impartiality (no way for anyone to accidentally see names on a card during the draw), and the cards can be re-used for other drawings, speeding up the process.

Plus when they upgrade to one of those lottery Ping-Pong ball machines to do the drawings, it'll be a smooth transition!

4 months later
#1941 7 years ago
Quoted from nowakster:

when is the drawing?

Can't hold a drawing until all tickets are sold! Once that happens, they tend to hold the drawings within a week or so unless they're saving the drawing for a live event (like a pin convention or something).

5 months later
#2223 6 years ago

Premium: 44% Sold! WOW awesome job guys! Keep up the awesome push! This could be the fastest sweepstakes we've ever had!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! In for another Premium entry, can't resist Star Wars.

Just a heads-up, there's a typo in the description text for the Premium sweepstakes (in the description text box at the bottom of the page it says "Donate $50 to Win a Brand New Stern Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine"). Doesn't seem to be hurting progress any though!

2 weeks later
#2250 6 years ago

We are officially sold out of the Star Wars Premium Sweepstakes! Thank you to everyone who entered for your incredible support! This was by far the fastest Sweepstakes to date!
If you missed your chance to get in on this Sweepstakes don't forget we still have our Star Wars Pro still going strong!

Excellent news! Has a draw date been selected for the Premium?

#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Fingers and toes crossed...

The suspense is killing me!

#2268 6 years ago

Pinside winner, reporting for duty. They had a little trouble with my name, but just don't call me a late for dinner and I'm satisfied! Still can't quite believe it.

1 month later
#2314 6 years ago

Alright playboywillis, you're due so I'm rooting for you (even though I've got a ticket in this one as well). I hope they get the drawing done this weekend!

#2320 6 years ago

Bump - any word on the drawing date for the (evidently sold out) Stern Pro raffle?

#2323 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I figured it would just go to the original date of August 27th

I always took those as placeholder drawing dates (unless pegged to a pinball convention or the like).

2 months later
#2372 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

If we were to win the star wars premium, could we get the guardians pin instead? I already have the star wars model and don't want in on a pro, thanks !!

Historically, you get your choice of currently available Stern Premiums (or Pros if you're in that drawing) when you win. They just title it as "Win a [insert current new Stern title here]," which was SW Premium when they started selling this drawing.

Now go out and win yourself a GOTG!

1 week later
#2386 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

What happens if they don’t sell all the tickets?

They don’t do a drawing until they’ve sold all the tickets for that raffle. So there’s no fixed drawing date, it just happens once they’ve sold all the tickets.

#2403 6 years ago
Quoted from feveredpinhead:

Is there supposed to be a confirmation email? If yes I didn't get one. If no then I guess carry on.

Quoted from Ericc123:

I searched and only got the emails confirming my entries.

That's your confirmation email right there!

Or did you mean a separate email stating that the drawing is full and will occur at X time, or that the drawing is complete and Y person won it? I don't remember ever receiving one of those, though maybe they've sent them in some cases?

3 months later
#2453 6 years ago

Premium is up to 32%, anyone feeling lucky today?
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-premium-model/Campaign

1 week later
#2465 6 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

I was told to not buy another pinball machine.. She never said that I was not allowed to win one

Loophole bump!

1 week later
#2478 6 years ago

Another Pinside winner this time?

#2482 6 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Best. Monday. Ever!
I woke up to a congratulations email this morning letting me know I won the TNA raffle. Wow, am I ever excited!
Thank you Project Pinball!!!

Well played!

2 weeks later
#2500 6 years ago

Premium’s sold out, Pro’s at 85%. Love how these things snowball at the end!

1 week later
#2525 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Sunday the 15th at 8:00pm and then 8:15pm EST it is!

So do we have some new winners?

#2529 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

We do. Videos were uploaded to Youtube last night.

Premium:

Pro:

Congrats to Scott and Randall!

#2531 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Anyone know what the ticket numbers were? I like to torture myself and see how close my ticket was.

They show the numbers in the videos. In at least one he grabs two numbers and you can see the one he drops back in as well -- maybe it was yours?!?

7 months later
#2728 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Anyone hear about the premium drawing that was supposed to happen last night?

Generally the "drawing date" listed on the website is a placeholder. Once they sell all of the tickets for a particular raffle, they'll announce a drawing date (usually within a week or so, sometimes a bit longer if they want to do a live drawing at an upcoming show).

3 months later
#2958 5 years ago

Stern's Next Great Title Premium Pinball Machine Raffle:
(0% Sold! $75 an entry! Limited to 200 entries)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/sternsnextgreattitle-premiumpinballmachineraffle

Looks like the next Premium will be Steve Ritchie's latest, Black Knight - Sword of Rage. Should be a good one!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-pin-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball

2 weeks later
#2969 5 years ago

Introducing: Stern Black Knight LE Model Pinball Machine Raffle!
(Limited to 200 entries! $85 per entry!)

Very reasonably priced, I’m in!

1 week later
#2975 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Is there a Wonka raffle in the works?

I think there was only ever one JJP raffle, many years ago (Hobbit if memory serves).

3 weeks later
#3046 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

OMG we just won a new limited edition Black Knight

Congratulations, and here’s to more winners in CO!

4 weeks later
#3064 4 years ago

I'll hope to see you at Pintastic, and will bring the boys by to say thanks for all of your work (and of course for that SW Premium) in person!

1 week later
#3070 4 years ago

We have officially sold out on our Stern's Next Great Title Premium Pinball Machine Raffle!
Thank you to everyone who entered and supported this raffle to sell it out by this weekend! We are verifying all of the entries and we will be holding the Live Drawing this Sunday, June 30th at 8 PM EST Live from Pintastic New England! Stay tuned on our YouTube and Facebook because one lucky winner will be walking away with a brand-new premium pinball machine!

Baby Shoes (resized).jpgBaby Shoes (resized).jpg
1 month later
#3099 4 years ago

Just a heads up, you've got the JP LE pictured in post 3095, here's the Premium (which I'd love to win!):

JurassicPark-Premium-CabinetLF (resized).jpgJurassicPark-Premium-CabinetLF (resized).jpg
#3105 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I wondered if any previous winners had purchased single or multiple tickets for the same raffle before winning.

If you're asking whether the winners had one or multiple tickets in the drawing that they won, I bought only one ticket for the drawing when I won my SW Premium. Of course I've also bought single tickets in a number of other drawings over the years so my total spent on Project Pinball raffles is well north of $75, but still far below the cost of a new machine!

2 weeks later
#3143 4 years ago

Premium raffle is at 55%, you know you want that JP Premium ...
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/blackknight-premiumpinballmachineraffle

2 weeks later
#3196 4 years ago

There might have been one Premium winner that used his winnings as a credit toward an AFMr (if I’m even remembering right, this was a while back and may have been a one-off). Anyway, probably best to assume you’ve got your choice of a nice spread of Stern Premiums, and if you want to try to work something else out with the distributor
afteryou win, well it never hurts to ask.

4 weeks later
#3233 4 years ago

Very Special Announcement!
The Project Pinball Charity is now offering an awesome Limited Edition Pinball machine!
Introducing ELVIRA’S House of Horrors Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle!

GIII.gifGIII.gif
1 week later
#3258 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

It did, I went looking for a new pro raffle , not one there

Here's the new one, looks like there's still time to be the first entrant:
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-19-105

#3262 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I was thinking the same thing! Thought it'd sell out fast! Not sure... but is shipping to Canada included?!

Is shipping to anywhere included on Cyclone? I figured winner is on the hook to transport that one.

Added over 5 years ago:

Looks like I was wrong - see post below from Project Pinball, shipping is included in the Cyclone raffle.

3 months later
#3438 4 years ago

I just snagged one, only three Premium tix left. C'mon, daddy needs a new Stranger Things!

3 months later
#3485 3 years ago

The current Stern Premium and Pro raffles are now both over 50% sold, some new drawings would really help alleviate the Covid shutdown doldrums ...

1 week later
#3506 3 years ago

Our Pro Model 20-100 has officially SOLD OUT!
Thank you all so much for your incredible support! We will be holding the Live drawing this Sunday, May 31st at 8 PM EST!
Good luck to you all!
#projectpinball #forthekids

And now the Premium’s at 82%, a couple more tickets sold and maybe we can get a double drawing on Sunday!

1 month later
#3578 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

TMNT Premium is at 100%!! Good luck everyone.

That Escalated Quickly.gifThat Escalated Quickly.gif
1 month later
#3620 3 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

Premium at 98%! Go go go

Now at 99% ...

#3624 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Shows drawing on Sept 27th.

They always put the drawing date a few months out as a formality. Generally they draw within a week or so of selling the last ticket, usually on a Sunday.

And if I don't win this one, I hope it's someone else on Pinside, always fun to share in the excitement!

3 weeks later
#3642 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

these things go pretty quickly when a new game is announced!

Guilty as charged ...

#3682 3 years ago

Looks like everyone wants an Avengers!

#3684 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I wanted to say good luck to all today!. But man, I really want to win finally!

Same problem here, but I’m always happy to wish people luck in the drawings where I don’t have a ticket!

3 weeks later
#3712 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Holy shit I won!!! I need to look back at how many of these I have bought into. I didn’t think I ever would win, feeling lucky. Love what this charity does and I am excited to continue supporting them in the future.

Another Colorado winner!

#3716 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hoping there is a JJPGNR drawing in the future. I can't justify the purchase due to lack of room and no games I want to get rid of. But I am always happy to buy for charity and if I won, well then, I would just have to figure it out... lol

I think they did a Hobbit drawing years ago, but otherwise no JJPs that I can remember.

1 month later
#3752 3 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

congratulations to sharon b....... join the winners club thread.

I love the concept of the winners thread! But I'd request not naming the winner in posts here (at least for day or two after the drawing) so everyone that entered can have the fun of watching the YouTube vid to find out if they've won.

#3754 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

It's also very possible that some folks don't even have Pinside accounts.

True -- everyone that enters gets an email from Project Pinball notifying them of the drawing date when it's set (so they can go check on YouTube if they want to), and of course they will get an email and/or call if the win!

2 weeks later
#3763 3 years ago

Oh man, got to get in on this one ...

1 week later
#3782 3 years ago

We will be doing this drawing along with our Winter 2020 Premium Pinball Machine Raffle that Sold Out just last night!
As soon as our LE sells out and we can verify all of the entries we will hold this Double Drawing!

I'd love to see a Christmas Eve double drawing. New pins under the tree for two lucky players!

#3784 3 years ago

Our Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle is currently sitting at 70%!!!

5 hours later, it's 83% sold! If you're dreaming of a Led Christmas, you'd better lay your money down ...

#3792 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin LE Pinball Machine Raffle will be drawn Live on Marco Specialties PinTech Series this Thursday, December 24th!
Also, you still have 2 chances to win the last remaining tickets during Marco Pinball’s PinTech series so tune in tomorrow!

Cool! Do I need to preregister somewhere to get in on the Pintech raffle-ticket giveaway? Or are they just going to pick people at random from the Twitch viewers?

#3797 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin LE Pinball Machine Raffle will be drawn Live on Marco Specialties PinTech Series this Thursday, December 24th!

Did this go down?

1 week later
#3820 3 years ago

Congrats to the winners, and happy new year!

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Is there a reason the winner information (and drawing details for that matter) aren't just posted on https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/ instead of having to rely on someone posting a screenshot of some sort of vidcast to see who won?

If you win they’ll email/call you, so I wouldn’t worry about it on that end. I think they figure those that care to will watch the drawing videos on YouTube.

4 months later
#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I won the pro raffle! I was completely shocked to see my name and watched it multiple times in disbelief. It was for a great cause to begin with but winning a new Stern PRO is amazing!

Another Colorado winner - love it! Welcome to the club!

#3947 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Thanks! When did you win and what did you pick?

2017 - I chose a Star Wars premium.

2 weeks later
#3957 2 years ago

I didn't win Colorado's $1,000,000 Covid lottery today, so I figure I'm due on Sunday. C'mon home, Mandalorian!

2 months later
#4057 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I just bought a ticket on TSPP after reading post #4041 .. now I read all your guys posts! Ohh shit

Whoops, me too. Figuring out the shipping would be a nice problem to have, hopefully we can find someone local who's willing to hang onto it for a bit while the winner arranges shipping (assuming a non-attendee wins it, of course).

1 month later
#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

This might be the only way I get a NIB Stern in my collection.

That's how I got my only NIB Stern! And I'll still buy a ticket now and again, like when a new game I'm interested in drops (hi, Godzilla). It's fun to dream, and the odds are much better than Powerball. Plus I figure it keeps me from going nuts and buying NIB, so in the long run it has saved me thousands!

#4105 2 years ago

Due to recent events beyond our control with price increases from manufacturers, we are forced to unfortunately raise the raffle per entry amount to keep up with the escalating cost.

A modest increase and completely reasonable given steadily increasing game prices. Without a bump in ticket prices a smaller and smaller % of the proceeds goes to the kids’ games, and I think most people will get that.

5 months later
#4266 2 years ago

New Limited Edition Pinball Machine Raffle: Weird Al’s Museum of Natural Hilarity!

17% sold in an hour, I think this one will go quickly!

#4271 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Sold out! Must be close to a record!

A quick one! Those poor souls that can’t check Pinside at work didn’t even get a chance to play.

Wonder when they’ll hold the drawing? Can’t wait to see that topper up and running in my garage.

6 months later
#4403 1 year ago
#4406 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Almost there! Let’s get this completed and have a drawing this weekend!

Premium is sold out! Drawing Sunday Oct. 9.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 24.50
$ 24.95
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.